9 month results (5604 grafts with Dr Rahal)

Hello everyone,

It has been a few months now since I’ve posted. Just wanted to let you all know things are progressing nicely. I have had a few haircuts so my hair is not as long as it would be if I just let it grow during the last 9 months. But this is the way it looks today. No complaints here. I will be heading out to Ottawa at the end of May for my second procedure. Dr. Rahal will be addressing the crown area during this visit. I will post again before I set out on this second adventure.

Regards

Hairgoesnothing

5b32d249ea572_Pre-Op1.JPG(resized).JPG.766cdb08086a1a1d04e08d4febc26e7a.JPG

DSCN1111.jpg.49086d2e0b4c4ea795738a2204d36b06.jpg

DSCN1157.jpg.ecf44b9e5bd90c946e7e943d9ba281c1.jpg

DSCN1160.jpg.959bf876cfbc6e60d69548178c58ed7a.jpg

Thank you NEWHAIRPLEASE.

Dr Rahal will be aimimg for 3000 grafts. He believes that this will cover the crown area quite nicely. I am actually really looking foward to this second procedure because I know this will pretty much complete my hair restoration adventure.

Kind regards

Looks fantastic. But I would like to see more pictures of how you actually style your hair. It seems that you have it combed in different directions in these pictures. The combed forward look is great for transplanted hair - I am just curious as to how you actually wear it in public.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Sweet. Whats up my magician friend? What a great progress. I wonder how andrew's from Australia hair looks like now. You are so lucky for saving your grafts and came to Rahal with a virgin scalp. I'm so happy for you now. If you were interested to see my results, here is my thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair-8.html . I will go to Rahal on August 2013 hopefully for scar revision plus temple points restoration along with FUE out bad hairline grafts. It sucks when you are a repair patient. Hope to see you soon buddy.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Looks fantastic. But I would like to see more pictures of how you actually style your hair. It seems that you have it combed in different directions in these pictures. The combed forward look is great for transplanted hair - I am just curious as to how you actually wear it in public.

Thank you aaron1234.

As for your question on how I wear my hair in public, I actually wear it according to how I feel when I take off in the morning. I don’t really see why a hairtransplant should limit the way one styles their hair. I just comb it many different ways. Sure, some ways give the impression of more density and coverage than others. But it is nice just to have this option again. You would really have to see my entire face to really see how the placement of my new hairline suits my head perfectly. When I post pictures of my progress, I always try to emphasize more on the refinement of the work rather than anything else. In real life, and this is probably the best part, nobody would ever suspect that I had a hairtransplant. And that I figure is the most important thing.

Hopes this answers your question somewhat.

Kind regards

Looks amazing...congrats...another great Rahal result!!!

You look great in your update! Got some great coverage and I can't wait to see your next update. 3000 grafts will definitely do the trick/ take care of the crown, and I agree, it will complete your hair restoration journey.

john2009, Whats up buddy? Still in Australia. Please share your results with Dr. Rahal. You are 9 months post op already? We did the HT together, Foxbar Guesthouse remember me?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Thank you aaron1234.

As for your question on how I wear my hair in public, I actually wear it according to how I feel when I take off in the morning. I don’t really see why a hairtransplant should limit the way one styles their hair. I just comb it many different ways. Sure, some ways give the impression of more density and coverage than others. But it is nice just to have this option again. You would really have to see my entire face to really see how the placement of my new hairline suits my head perfectly. When I post pictures of my progress, I always try to emphasize more on the refinement of the work rather than anything else. In real life, and this is probably the best part, nobody would ever suspect that I had a hairtransplant. And that I figure is the most important thing.

Hopes this answers your question somewhat.

Kind regards

Very cool. Glad you have that kind of styling freedom! I'm just too picky with my own style I guess.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Looking good!! You officially have a hairline!! Looking like il be heading back over in September.. Hopefully the house mates are as cool as the last ones!!

Good to hear from you john2009. It is too bad we won't catch up with each other at the foxbar this time around. Always great talking about HT's with you. Send me a PM if you get a chance and we could talk some more.

Cheers