Potential Coalition Membership for Dr. Mike Beehner of Saratoga Springs, New York

Dear Forum Members,

Dr. Mike Beehner has been presenting examples of his high quality follicular unit hair transplant procedure on this forum for years and is highly respected by this patient community and his physician peers. He is also well known for interacting with members of our community and sharing his expert opinion on various hair loss related forum topics. Dr. Beehner’s expertise and dedication to patient education also shines brightly in his answers to questions on our popular Hair Loss Q&A blog. To view several of his expert replies and articles, click here.

Dr. Beehner is well known for being thorough and his conservative approach to hair restoration surgery. More recently however, he’s dedicated his practice to performing larger, densely packed sessions of ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation when appropriate for the patient. For a summary of Dr. Beehner’s philosophy on performing larger sessions, click here.

Dr. Beehner has the experience, skill and staff necessary to perform large, densely packed sessions exceeding 2500 follicular unit grafts in a single procedure when appropriate for the patient.

Given Dr. Beehner’s long time involvement and track record in providing and presenting impressive results on this forum, I believe he should be considered for the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. To view our demanding standards for the Coalition, click here.

To learn more about Dr. Beehner’s experience, technique and philosophy, visit his Hair Transplant Network recommendation profile.

We welcome all input and comments regarding his potential inclusion.

View some of his recent patient photos below:

3061 Grafts over 2 Hair Transplants with Dr. Beehner - Female Patient

4012 Grafts (11,858 Hairs) over 2 Hair Transplant Sessions with Dr. Beehner

1502 Grafts (4466 Hairs) with Dr. Beehner

3345 Grafts over 2 Sessions with Dr. Beehner

3050 Grafts in 1 Session with Dr. Beehner

2657 Grafts in 1 Session with Dr. Beehner

3063 Grafts in 1 Session with Dr. Beehner

Dense Packing - Hairline, recessions, and temples filled in with one session with Dr. Beehner

Dozens of additional examples of Dr. Beehner’s impressive results can be found in the Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics forum.

We look forward to your feedback.

Onwards and Upwards

Bill

I thought he already was a member? Well he has my vote, i have always thought his work is top notch.:)

I know! I already assumed he was already a Coalition member, considering the outstanding work he presents time after time. Not only that, he is on this site personally contributing his time as much as many members do.

I 100% definitely approve of Coalition status for Dr. Beehner.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

He has my vote.

I have no doubt in my mind that he is an expertise in the field of hair restoration surgery in the world.

Welcome Mike.

D.Pathomvanich MD

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Tel: +662 6190 351-3  ,  Fax: +662 6190 353

Visit our website  http://www.dhthairclinic.com      E-mail: info@dhtclinic.com

I highly support Dr. Beehner's Coalition recommendation! Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I am happy to place my vote for Coalition membership. Dr. Beehner has been producing stunning results and his knowledge and willingness to assist community members and hair loss sufferers in general is well known.

I often have the pleasure of publishing Dr. Beehner's expert responses to member questions on our Q&A Blog and I am always impressed by his thoughtfulness as well as the depth of his knowledge.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Bill,

I have had the pleasure of meeting with Dr Beehner a few times and like most top Doc's they just seem to have that little bit extra.His work is exemplary and he is a true shining light in our field and certainly is deserving of this recognition.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I had 4 procedures with Dr. Beehner and the results were outstanding. As a matter of fact I was one of the "models" at the International Hair Transplant symposium that was held in Boston, MA two years ago. I was examined by transplant doctors, assistants and supporting staff from around the world and they praised the artistic way Dr. Beehner created my hairline and specifically my temple area. Additionally, he performed procedures on my brother and nephew and their results were also outstanding. My hairline is so natural that I have never had anyone suspect I had transplants. And on top of all this he is a really nice, down to earth guy! I wholeheartedly offer my recommendation for Dr. Beehner to attain this position.

I've had two very successful surgeries with Dr. Beehner and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for HTN's "Coalition" group. My experiences were very positive and the HT's have made a significant impact on my life. In my case, Dr. Beehner proved to be more than a great surgeon. He also proved to be a great person with the patient's best interest at heart. I'll always be grateful to him for significantly improving my appearance!

Thanks for everyone's input on the potential Coalition membership for Dr. Mike Beehner. I've had the privilege of knowing Dr. Beehner for several years now and not only is he a world renowned hair transplant surgeon, he's one of the most genuine, likeable and down to earth people you'll ever meet.

Frankly, I've never seen so many enthusiastic comments regarding any physician's recommendation or Coalition membership in such a short period of time.

Given the unanimous positive feedback and support we received privately and publicly from patients and physicians, approviding Dr. Beehner's Coalition membership is a no-brainer. Thus, we’d like to congratulate Dr. Mike Beehner on becoming our newest member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. You can view Dr. Beehner’s Coalition profile by clicking here.

I trust we'll continue to see examples of Dr. Beehner's exceptional results and patient satisfaction for years to come.

Best wishes,

Bill

Congratulations Dr. Beehner!! Long overdue!!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Congrats to Dr. Beehner. His work does look very good! I went to college in Saratoga and it's an amazing town--not a bad place to recover from a HT.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Over the past few years I have had multiple hair transplant sessions performed by Dr Michael Beehner at the Saratoga Hair Transplant Center in Saratoga Springs, NY. Dr Beehner’s skill, professionalism, attention to detail and quality results were unsurpassed and I have been extremely satisfied. His friendly staff is very well trained in all aspects of hair transplantation. They and Dr Beehner made me feel very comfortable from my initial exam through each of my procedures. My results were very realistic. Speaking as someone who carefully researched several physicians in my area that I felt would be a good ‘fit’ for me,

I highly recommend Dr Beehner for selection as a Coalition physician.

Over the past few years I have had multiple hair transplant sessions performed by Dr Michael Beehner at the Saratoga Hair Transplant Center in Saratoga Springs, NY. Dr Beehner’s skill, professionalism, attention to detail and quality results were unsurpassed and I have been extremely satisfied. His friendly staff is very well trained in all aspects of hair transplantation. They and Dr Beehner made me feel very comfortable from my initial exam through each of my procedures. My results were very realistic. Speaking as someone who carefully researched several physicians in my area that I felt would be a good ‘fit’ for me,