Hair Restoration Discussion Forum - By and For Hair Loss Patients
Go Back   Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients > Surgical Hair Restoration > Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews

Welcome! This forum has over 180,000 posts and 12,000 before and after photos going back several years. To research a topic or physician, click on "Search" and enter the name.

You are currently a guest with limited access. By joining our FREE community you can post on this forum, reply privately to other members and or create your own profile, blog and photo album. Registration is easy, private and free so Join Today!

If you have any problems with the registration or login process, please contact us. If you are new please visit our FAQ.

Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews Share your own hair transplant experiences with others here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11   Top  
Old 08-30-2012, 07:30 AM

I would love to have the same success as you at the 13 month mark it is a real transformation and it looks so good and natural you must feel 100 times better, i just hope i have the donor area for 4000 grafts like you and achieve the same success it would be a dream come through.
  #12   Top  
Old 08-30-2012, 07:42 AM
Hard Core Real Hair Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin89 View Post
I would love to have the same success as you at the 13 month mark it is a real transformation and it looks so good and natural you must feel 100 times better, i just hope i have the donor area for 4000 grafts like you and achieve the same success it would be a dream come through.
cheers mate, it has changed my life dramatically. I wish you all the best and success and will be awaiting your results buddy, keep positive!!!

4020 Grafts Dr Pathomvanich July 2011
  #13   Top  
Old 08-30-2012, 08:57 AM
Follicular Salvation Club Member

Jollyfolly, Nice results, You are so lucky for getting a good quality mega session with a great rate and price. I cant imagine how much money you saved. It worked well with you :-)
2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011
My Hair Treatments:
1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)
2- Nizoral 2% Dandruff Shampoo (Once a week)
3- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)
4- HLCC Re-Stim- Minoxidil 5% + Saw Palmetto 5% (Once a day)
My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...ne-repair.html[/SIZE]
  #14   Top  
Old 08-30-2012, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
Jollyfolly, Nice results, You are so lucky for getting a good quality mega session with a great rate and price. I cant imagine how much money you saved. It worked well with you :-)
thanks mate, its almost like it has not sunk in yet, every morning i am amazed at how easy it is to style and how good it looks. In terms of money i was quoted for 3500 grafts here in australia for double the price i paid at DHT with Dr Path for 4000, so i saved not only a bucket load of money but also got what i expected in results. I was literally 1 week away from getting a sub par HT here when i discovered this forum and Dr Path, such a close shave i tell you (excuse the pun )

#15   Top  
Old 09-15-2012, 02:09 AM

Default Just had it done

I just got back yesterday from Thailand after having 3854 grafts placed by Dr. Path on Aug-27. I am totally thrilled with the results so far & his staff & professionalism. I will post my blog/pics once I get caught up.

I stayed at the Abloom serviced apartmenst which was on his list of places to stay.

Big apartment About 6000THB/ night about $60USD. Big rooms but sparsely furnished. Decent breakfast. 1 skytrain stop from his office so VERY convenient.

I wire transferred the money and had no problem and used credit card to pay for the additional grafts I opted to go for. 3% charge to use credit card so best to avoid that option if possible. Overpaid and was promtly repaid in cash so no hassles.

PM me for any additional info you may need. You are in good hands!
  #16   Top  
Old 09-15-2012, 05:20 AM
New Real Hair Club Member

Awesome feedback I'm think I'm going to transfer the money before I go....I'm booked in for the 11.10.12. So only three weeks away. Again awesome feedback, has really lifted my confidence in going through with this procedure.
  #17   Top  
Old 09-16-2012, 02:06 AM

Default easy

I think it was much easier and cheaper for me (no atm or credit card or exchange fees) to have my bank wire to his account the cash & can bring the balance with you or pay by card or whatever for any balance/additional hairs etc.

His office will give you a list of places they suggest in terms of staying. I liked Abloom as it was only 1 skytrain stop away from the apartment and the units were large & had full kitchen and free wifi. That being said the furnishings were sparse but If/when I go back for additional work I would probably stay there. Convenient for skytrain and getting around Bangkok. Small but adequate breakfast & friendly staff. It would be low season still no bargain (anywhere) for best/of season rates.

I had typical pain 1st night but found all his meds worked just fine & was able to sleep. Spent the week shopping & getting massages & relaxing air conditioned visiting around Bangkok. Get the "rabbit" card for skytrain so you just load it with a few hundred Bhat & can use it all week on skytrain getting around. You'll be back & forth to his office while you are there so they can shampoo your hair & if you stay to have the stitches out in 6-7 days post op.
I am a medical doctor here in Los Angeles so felt entirely well cared for by him & his staff. Say hi for me!
  #18   Top  
Old 10-12-2012, 06:44 AM
New Real Hair Club Member

Hi everyone just an update on my progress......I'm actually laying in my hotel bed a day after surgery with Dr Path....hotel is awesome "The Sukosol" highly recommended, close to sky train which is easy to use. Two stops from Dr Path....Iam extremely overwhelmed with my experience so far, can not talk highly enough of Dr Path and his staff, I'm also excited and schocked with what I had done, arriving with limited hope believing I was a NW6 with very limited donor area to finding out I was a NW4-5. Thinking I would only have enough donor hair for 3000 grafts and only enough to frame my face. Finding out I had excellent donor hair with plenty of 2,3,4 and 5 hair follicles. Ended up with 4100 grafts with 10,400 hairs being transplanted in 8hrs which covered almost my entire balding area....
I would like to thank everyone who helped me with making such a wise decision in choosing Dr Path....now just the long wait for the real results. I will post pics ASAP
  #19   Top  
Old 10-12-2012, 08:20 AM

Default Now enjoy!

You can visit office daily to wash hair till you are confy doing it.
Go do osme shopping & enjoy Bangkok. I got lots of massages & used skytrain to go shopping in the Air conditioned malls-like MBK mall at the National stop of skytrain & the Platinum market if looking for casual modern clothes-both great buys to be had.

If you need propecia, he has generic for sale at great price.

Tell him Dr. John says hello!
  #20   Top  
Old 10-14-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnnny1976 View Post
Hi everyone just an update on my progress......I'm actually laying in my hotel bed a day after surgery with Dr Path....hotel is awesome "The Sukosol" highly recommended, close to sky train which is easy to use. Two stops from Dr Path....Iam extremely overwhelmed with my experience so far, can not talk highly enough of Dr Path and his staff, I'm also excited and schocked with what I had done, arriving with limited hope believing I was a NW6 with very limited donor area to finding out I was a NW4-5. Thinking I would only have enough donor hair for 3000 grafts and only enough to frame my face. Finding out I had excellent donor hair with plenty of 2,3,4 and 5 hair follicles. Ended up with 4100 grafts with 10,400 hairs being transplanted in 8hrs which covered almost my entire balding area....
I would like to thank everyone who helped me with making such a wise decision in choosing Dr Path....now just the long wait for the real results. I will post pics ASAP
fantastic news mate, i am happy your experience was as good as mine, sounds like you and i have similiar HTs as i was NW4-5 and had similiar no of grafts although sounds like your donor density is slightly better

i am looking forward to pics and your progress, what density did Dr Path go with?