Hair transplant doctor Bekir. Bek update 22 days

Posted (edited)

22days after my transplant , 3250 grafts hairline and middle ,here are my today pics ,I ll be shedding soon

IMG_0393.jpeg

IMG_0384.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Gustavo

• Administrators

Thanks for sharing, happy growing 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/16/2024 at 11:11 PM, gaz9318054 said:

Sorry, I mean if I were you lol. I know you created a thread before and didn't get the feedback you were hoping for, but considering creating another and see what people have to say. :)

2 hours ago, Hairwolf said:

Looking good here! This Dr is a solid choice!

Indeed he  is !     In  no time , he will be chhatging same as pekinér and kesser do.  It’s now the right time to get him while he is making a name for himself  in his new clinic 

10 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

happy growing...i have seen many cases from Dr Bekir Bek lately. He seems to be a promising doctor in Turkey. what was the cost per graft?

it’s 1.75 what he charges ,he recently brunches out from HLC ,over there he was the most wanted surgeon 

On 4/16/2024 at 11:11 PM, gaz9318054 said:

Sorry, I mean if I were you lol. I know you created a thread before and didn't get the feedback you were hoping for, but considering creating another and see what people have to say. :)

5 hours ago, Hairwolf said:

Looking good here! This Dr is a solid choice!

Indeed he  is !     In  no time , he will be chhatging same as pekinér and kesser do.  It’s now the right time to get him while he is making a name for himself  in his new clinic 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gustavo said:

it’s 1.75 what he charges ,he recently brunches out from HLC ,over there he was the most wanted surgeon 

Keser and Pekiner are well known doctors and with much experience...dr Bekir is not an well known doctor and he has a new clinic with no finished patients results posted online from his clinic. So his price should be at least half of dr pekiner for many years until he get much experience and he has many great patients results posted like pekiner and keser

Edited by Gramatik
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

He has plentiful good results , mate

Actually the best results in the last previous years in HLC belong to him and Ms EliF . And he does charge exactly half of pekinér s  1,75  vs 3,5 

Cheers 

Edited by Gustavo

1 hour ago, Gustavo said:

He has plentiful good results , mate

Actually the best results in the last previous years in HLC belong to him and Ms EliF . And he does charge exactly half of pekinér s  1,75  vs 3,5 

Cheers 

Unless I am mistaken, Pekiner is still charging 2.7 Eur/graft.