Best Time of the Day to Take Oral Minoxidil ?

Wanted to know a Public Opinion on guys who take Oral Minoxidil ? Has your Dr told you a specific time to take it ? where it gives the best and maximum performance ? what time of the day/night do you guys take it ?

I take 2.5mg in the morning (9 am) and 2.5mg at night (9pm). 

Minoxidil has a 4 hour halflife iirc, so after 12 hours there is not much left in your bloodstream, so splitting it up like this keeps side effects to a minimum whilst also able to make the most of the drug.

1 hour ago, Ccd99 said:

I take 2.5mg in the morning (9 am) and 2.5mg at night (9pm). 

Minoxidil has a 4 hour halflife iirc, so after 12 hours there is not much left in your bloodstream, so splitting it up like this keeps side effects to a minimum whilst also able to make the most of the drug.

So you are saying if someone has to fake 5MG a day it is better idea to take it in splits like 2.5MG in the day and 2.5MG in the night ?

Just works out a little expensive in my part of the world 2.5MG for 30 tablets cost around $6 and 5MG also cost the same amount for 30 Tablets and if I were to consume 2 tablets from the 2.5MG bottle of would get over in 15 days so that would be like $12 a month. Versus just $6 a month for 30 tablets of 5MG !!

3 minutes ago, augustya said:

So you are saying if someone has to fake 5MG a day it is better idea to take it in splits like 2.5MG in the day and 2.5MG in the night ?

Just works out a little expensive in my part of the world 2.5MG for 30 tablets cost around $6 and 5MG also cost the same amount for 30 Tablets and if I were to consume 2 tablets from the 2.5MG bottle of would get over in 15 days so that would be like $12 a month. Versus just $6 a month for 30 tablets of 5MG !!

just get a pill cutter