Dr Feller Offered Me A Free Fue Surgery!, Extreme generosity from Dr Feller...life changing..

BadHairUK

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The company known as Atlantis 2000, International has a company policy set up that they will not participate in Propaganda and created attempts to extort their company by less honorable people and their competition writing lies, but I will. I have seen stuff like what I have read on these blog sites fall out of planes from our enemies when we were fighting in the war. You may also run my ip address to see that I am a real past patient and stop with the horrible false accusations that I have read here on these so called blogs. Hair transplant doctors have the hardest jobs there are in the surgical field. They are dealing with young and old men that are mad at the world that someone has taken away their youth by means of losing their hair. They get mad at anyone; also including their wife’s and blame the hair transplant medical people when it is not thick enough in one session when they only get small amounts of hair on their first surgery. The human beings, male or female have over one hundred thousand hairs on the top of their heads. Then when bald men can only afford a couple thousand grafts, they get mad at all of the doctors that their hair is not as thick as Elvis's or Brad Pits was after only one time, even though they have all been told this verbally and this is stated in writing on all of their paperwork. My paperwork claims that when you are bald you will need more than one session throughout your lifetime. This kind of uneducated thinking and immature false stories show in the smear attempts, false statements made, fake pictures posted and false opinions of moles that are the work of evil angry men which will always show also in their private lives as well. I am a corporate attorney that has had five hair transplants in the past thirty plus years. I have been to three of Atlantis 2000, International's offices over that time period of my life when I was loosing my hair. Atlantis 2000, International does not pay the huge advertising budgets that other hair companies pay. Nor do they have grand marble tables and marble polished floors that other hair companies pay for in their overhead. All smart businessmen out there understand about the high overhead cost. They also pay a yearly lease on a Medical Suite in the Medical III Building adjacent to the Hospital just like other doctors do in business. Atlantis also has all the Medical Doctors licenses posted on their wall as every other doctor does also. I started thirty-years ago when Atlantis's prices were twelve dollars per graft/unit. They lowered their overhead little by little on their building and then the price dropped down to eight dollars per graft/unit on my second density surgery. When I did my third time years later after I had lost more hair due to growing older Atlantis made it even more affordable to becoming the first three dollar graft/unit I saw advertised at that time. After two sessions with their competition I did my third, forth and fifth procedure with Atlantis and they looked remarkable. That is why their competition tries to smear them as any large well known companies that do other things in this world know this as well. As I aged and lost more of my original hair that I was hoping to keep, I have done all my density sessions as they are called with Atlantis also. The uneducated men that think they will have hair as thick as Elvis or Brad Pit after only one time, this just will never happen as all of us older hair transplant patients all know this by now. If the uneducated guys want to blame someone out there they will have to blame their parents and grandparents before they were born.

Fact one for the record: Dr. Calhan does all the surgical parts of all the procedures just like other doctors do at other companies that I have used and the rest of their medical staff

AttyCorpPower1,

First, allow me to welcome you to our hair loss community. Perhaps I've missed something in this 9 page thread but I don't see any reference to Atlantis 2000 in this discussion so I'm confuses as to why you chose to post your rant here.

All patients of all clinics are welcome and encouraged to share their true experiences here, good or bad. However, we are both wary and weary of hit and run attackers professing to be patients of various clinics but never really sharing anything constructive or helpful.

If you are a real patient, I welcome you to start your own discussion thread chronicling your hair restoration journey including your pre and post-operative photos so that we can see for ourselves why you are so happy with your results.

You will find that our educated members are not only willing to learning about new, skilled and experienced hair restoration physicians but very eager to broaden their options. However, until such time as you choose to share the details of your extensive hair restorations, no one is likely to take you seriously.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 10 months later...
The company known as Atlantis 2000, International has a company policy set up that they will not participate in Propaganda and created attempts to extort their company by less honorable people and their competition writing lies, but I will. I have seen stuff like what I have read on these blog sites fall out of planes from our enemies when we were fighting in the war. You may also run my ip address to see that I am a real past patient and stop with the horrible false accusations that I have read here on these so called blogs. Hair transplant doctors have the hardest jobs there are in the surgical field. They are dealing with young and old men that are mad at the world that someone has taken away their youth by means of losing their hair. They get mad at anyone; also including their wife’s and blame the hair transplant medical people when it is not thick enough in one session when they only get small amounts of hair on their first surgery. The human beings, male or female have over one hundred thousand hairs on the top of their heads. Then when bald men can only afford a couple thousand grafts, they get mad at all of the doctors that their hair is not as thick as Elvis's or Brad Pits was after only one time, even though they have all been told this verbally and this is stated in writing on all of their paperwork. My paperwork claims that when you are bald you will need more than one session throughout your lifetime. This kind of uneducated thinking and immature false stories show in the smear attempts, false statements made, fake pictures posted and false opinions of moles that are the work of evil angry men which will always show also in their private lives as well. I am a corporate attorney that has had five hair transplants in the past thirty plus years. I have been to three of Atlantis 2000, International's offices over that time period of my life when I was loosing my hair. Atlantis 2000, International does not pay the huge advertising budgets that other hair companies pay. Nor do they have grand marble tables and marble polished floors that other hair companies pay for in their overhead. All smart businessmen out there understand about the high overhead cost. They also pay a yearly lease on a Medical Suite in the Medical III Building adjacent to the Hospital just like other doctors do in business. Atlantis also has all the Medical Doctors licenses posted on their wall as every other doctor does also. I started thirty-years ago when Atlantis's prices were twelve dollars per graft/unit. They lowered their overhead little by little on their building and then the price dropped down to eight dollars per graft/unit on my second density surgery. When I did my third time years later after I had lost more hair due to growing older Atlantis made it even more affordable to becoming the first three dollar graft/unit I saw advertised at that time. After two sessions with their competition I did my third, forth and fifth procedure with Atlantis and they looked remarkable. That is why their competition tries to smear them as any large well known companies that do other things in this world know this as well. As I aged and lost more of my original hair that I was hoping to keep, I have done all my density sessions as they are called with Atlantis also. The uneducated men that think they will have hair as thick as Elvis or Brad Pit after only one time, this just will never happen as all of us older hair transplant patients all know this by now. If the uneducated guys want to blame someone out there they will have to blame their parents and grandparents before they were born.

Fact one for the record: Dr. Calhan does all the surgical parts of all the procedures just like other doctors do at other companies that I have used and the rest of their medical staff

Color me confused ??? :confused:

• 2 years later...

That may be your agenda but it's not mine. Maybe I'm partial because I've seen his work first hand on not one but 4 of my friends and I WILL stand by his work especially when people like you MR. know everything try to discredit him . Why are you so bitter don't you like YOUR HAIR . I bet if I said something bad about Dr. Feller we would be best buds right? Do not EVER ACCUSE ME OF WHAT YOU ARE CERTAINLY DOING. No one has the right according to you to praise Dr. Feller would you like me to promote someone else that you like would that shut you up. Some people are really nice and helpful on this site you just PISS me off . I'm just glad I don't know you personally

BaldingBlogger,

Since you are calling HairJo a shill, can you back up your claims? I know you have a tendency to be very anti-strip and have accused Blake of censoring your posts in the past when some of your comments were inadvertently sent to the moderation queue. However, this comment is far fetched and if you are going to accuse a member of being a shill for commending Dr. Feller and his patient, I'm now requiring you to explain why you feel this way.

I look forward to your response.

Bill

I'll bite, this is an example, he's bumping a years old thread for the sole purpose of praising Dr Feller. The first post was in 2009, the last in 2013.

Also, since we are discussing personal attacks, is Dr Feller calling Mickey85 a "bully" not a personal attack?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/179786-fut-more-popular-than-fue-21.html

I would suggest reading Hairjos's posting since the creation of his profile on the day of Dr Fellers first video. It certainly looks very strange to me. Obviously how do you expect me to prove this from here. Its impossible.

i guess people are not stupid and can make up ther own minds on this. For the record im not anti strip. Ive clearly stated it can get great results but the scar was not for me. Im anti the recent anti FUE propaganda that i see as misleading to prospective patients.

In his first few posts, Jo says he's here to do research. In fact, he was accused of things almost right away simply because he was a new member. Doesn't seem fair.

What's more, I think it's quite extreme to insinuate that he would be here to promote a Coalition clinic. Our physicians are recommended here because they rise above and don't play these types of games.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

In his first few posts, Jo says he's here to do research. In fact, he was accused of things almost right away simply because he was a new member. Doesn't seem fair.

What's more, I think it's quite extreme to insinuate that he would be here to promote a Coalition clinic. Our physicians are recommended here because they rise above and don't play these types of games.

Say the admin Mod & someone who's been working with Dr Feller.

Again Blake this is not personal but there is a conflic of interest here & let's say you could be the ghost member here bump up a old post from 2009, again do the members really know, your in the right place to promote somebody your going to be working for full time next month right?

Why just you save all this accusations & just resign as being a Mod then its fair game why have you got to stick around longer than you need to?

Again blake this is not personal, it really is not, your a top guy, who only want to do best for us all.

OnTop,

I've outlined when I'm leaving my position at HTN and starting in my new practice many times. I've been very open out it. This is something I planned out with the people I work for at HTN and the new doctor I'm partnering with. I'm not the kind of person who quits and leaves my employer and co-workers with all my responsibilities. Dave and I do a lot around here, and it would be overwhelming to both him and Bill if I just "resigned."

After working here for 5 years, I'm very familiar with the work and ethics of all our recommended and Coalition doctors. I would have said the exact same thing if someone was making similar comments about Dr Shapiro, Dr Wong, Dr Feriduni, et cetera, et cetera.

Thank you for the kind words.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Very strange - but as a happy Feller patient my eyes are always drawn to Feller threads and I search for them. Because I know how it's perceived I often don't comment but someone who is new and already happy with Feller's work might not be aware and so they reply without realising what people will think.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I certainly see that now . It's really strange to me that we have to be leery now to comment . I'm newly home from work so I thought this would be a good pass time not so sure now.

I certainly see that now . It's really strange to me that we have to be leery now to comment . I'm newly home from work so I thought this would be a good pass time not so sure now.

Maybe I'm a bit over cautious. However for new people, whenever someone signs up and immediately starts posting a lot about one doctor in particular, that's the warning signs that something isn't right.

I'd like to think I've been on here long enough and posted in enough different threads to show I'm legit - but for new people like you it always stands out from a mile away. Even though it can be genuine if an old patient joins for the first time or something.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I also have a favorite plastic surgeon that I feel does the best rhinoplasty in New York and I recommend him to everyone because I've seen his fantastic results. I stand by his work for that particular procedure. I say the same for Dr. Feller it's just my opinion I've seen his work and results like I've stated before. Maybe if I went to Turkey or where ever and I was impressed there I'd do the same. I have met with at least 9 different HT docs and have researched all of them so I may be new here but I'm not new to the HT world