Dr Feller Offered Me A Free Fue Surgery!, Extreme generosity from Dr Feller...life changing..

BadHairUK

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its easy to hear me saying thanks a lot...but I really mean it! I read your replies and it reminds me of when I 1st found these forums and started believing I could get some hair back that looked natural again!! I still didnt even dream I would have enough to 'style my hair again' like I used to when I was 20! I was just praying to 'fit in' and 'feel like everyone else' and not a loser! That what I dreamed of!! So to be hearing all you guys saying things like... 'wow' 'great' 'incredible' 'inpirational' !! all these things are just amazing to hear!!! truely amazing.. I really am grateful.

Thanks greatly!

p.s I like the idea of goodhairUK! lol. thanks.

Thanks Byehair icon_smile.gif

7 days post surgery... I always was a slow healer.. pleased I have the longer hair on top that now is pretty much able to cover the FU's.. but wont be looking closely for another few months.. just a quick idea for you to see how it looks after 1 week.. (a comb hasnt seen my hair so its straight out of bed look.. )

7daysAFTERpostopFUEhealingOct12th09.jpg

FUECOVERINGTOPAFTER7DAYSPOSTOP.jpg

thats a great story........you prob feel as if you have your twenties back again.goood luck with the girl and others to come!!!!

im signed up for a ht in the uk this year

but by doing my research in forums like this im sure dr farjo is a class above most uk surgeons and this is the view shared by others on here

so im relaxed about it although had some negative consultations with 3 others

reading your horror story and others how come these cowboys can operate on people and potentially scar them physically and mentally for life

top marks again for yr story and good luck!!!!!

BadhairUk, good to see ya about, works looks excellent, and well covered up. I'd say you'll be the finished article for sure when that grows in. You could be a Feller model even before the latest work....And congrats on the woman, we could all do with one in our lives, if only to give the tricep a rest. icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Originally posted by glasgow:

thats a great story........you prob feel as if you have your twenties back again.goood luck with the girl and others to come!!!!

im signed up for a ht in the uk this year

but by doing my research in forums like this im sure dr farjo is a class above most uk surgeons and this is the view shared by others on here

so im relaxed about it although had some negative consultations with 3 others

reading your horror story and others how come these cowboys can operate on people and potentially scar them physically and mentally for life

top marks again for yr story and good luck!!!!!

Thanks Glasgow, All the best with your approaching HT its a very exiting time to think you will be growing hair.. instead of losing hair afterwards! and thats great you have done your research icon_smile.gif

I would like to know the same thing about how they get away with it. The good thing is, these forums help 100's of people by making them aware before they make a big mistake.

Wish you all the best and thanks very much.

Originally posted by Petchski:

BadhairUk, good to see ya about, works looks excellent, and well covered up. I'd say you'll be the finished article for sure when that grows in. You could be a Feller model even before the latest work....And congrats on the woman, we could all do with one in our lives, if only to give the tricep a rest. icon_biggrin.gif

haha! Yes the last few months I have really started seeing my confidence improve a great deal.. It took some courage to actually push myself to do some of these things to start believing in myself again and going out.. but I am now finding out who I am now.. and liking myself which is the oppersite to how I felt before my repair with Dr Feller.

I am back in the post HT waiting game again now..and really looking forward to a few months down the line when I can really get started with a new beggining properly.

It will mean I can do many of the things I didnt do throughout my entire 20's! So its like getting a 2nd chance. Really appreciate this happening.

I really like your wording 'I'd say you'll be the finished article for sure when that grows in.' that was great to read really appareciate that...many thanks! icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Balboa:

just awsome results mate cant belive how well your head looks now, good hairstyle to

Thanks Balboa, Thats a real compliment.. styling my hair in a crazy style.. is just a celebration to me in having it back! I wanted to just go for a crazy style in a way... it was kind of letting out the emotion of finally having it back! awesome to hear from you thanks.

All the best to everyone.

Badhair,

Only just noticed this thread.

Congrats on your latest HT. That's a fantastic gesture from the doc also.

Your hair looks amazing now. And certainly no one can accuse you of taking misleading photos! - don't think I've ever seen clearer ones.

You come across as a really top bloke and I'm really happy for you mate.

All the best

Originally posted by Longpig:

Badhair,

Only just noticed this thread.

Congrats on your latest HT. That's a fantastic gesture from the doc also.

Your hair looks amazing now. And certainly no one can accuse you of taking misleading photos! - don't think I've ever seen clearer ones.

You come across as a really top bloke and I'm really happy for you mate.

All the best

Thanks longpig, Thats really cool to hear from you. I know you have been through some tricky times yourself. We must have clocked up some serious 'waiting time' between us over the years! But things are looking a whole lot better for both of us these days.. great to hear from you icon_smile.gif

All the best mate.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update, 3 months post fue and now back to my pre op stage again now. All the donor area's are back to a nice full state just as it was before, even with a fairly low cut.

Happy days and looking forward to the 6 months mark now... couldnt be happier icon_smile.gif I can just chill now and enjoy the results in the near future.

Happy New Year everyone and best of growth and recovery etc....to all my fellow hair hunters!

Take care guys icon_wink.gif hang in there!

All the best.

3 months post FUE.

Feels awesome to be able to completely forget about my hair now (never thought this would be possible a few years ago!) and to be able to do crazy styles again now, since the last recent HT..

ht2010jan.jpg

hairjanu2010.jpg

JAN2010ht1.jpg

My only worry is what style I am going to do these days! Has been a long hard journey but been worth it now.

All the best with all your new hair styles! icon_smile.gif

Take care.

I'm glad you got free fue but it would have been nice to see someone who really needs it get it.

I think your hair looks great the way it is.

Probably the showcasing of the great work has something to do with it.

Ill admit Im a little jealous.

I bet after that disaster you went though you still smile after hearing positive comments from baldies .

Good growing

• 1 month later...

Here's a quick update, I took a few pics yesterday which is around 4.5 months post op.

To compare before my repair with Dr Feller and now...

Here is before.... (not good)

uk4.jpg

....and me today (or yesterday)...

hairline21stfeb2010front.jpg

Here is a quick video of my hair after being washed and dried with no products.. my hairline has only just started to take off... by 6 months it should be looking even better..

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k203/junkstuff001/2010%203rd%20Feller%20HT%20results/?action=view&current=Feb21st2010.flv

I am really grateful to be able to wake up in the morning and not feel like crying when I look in the mirror anymore! Thanks to Dr Feller and Spex and all you guys for your support as it really helps...thank u.

All the best everyone icon_smile.gif

Thanks for all your kind feedback.. I'm very grateful to have got to this stage and a million years away from the guy I started off like.. very pleased I feel like a human again now it is a very good feeling.. thanks again.

Your hair looks amazing man! Congratulations! Real pleased for you! Enjoy!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.