Dr Feller Offered Me A Free Fue Surgery!, Extreme generosity from Dr Feller...life changing..

BadHairUK

Originally posted by Raphael84:

Your hair looks amazing man! Congratulations! Real pleased for you! Enjoy!

Thanks Raphael84 icon_smile.gif

Quick update, enjoying the good weather lately....feels great to be out in it....I'm at around the 7 month mark now... here are some pics in the sun, I tried to get them as clear as possible... enjoy the good weather everyone whilst its here

22ndapril2010BACK.jpg

22ndapril2010SIDE1.jpg

22ndapril2010ABOVEPIC.jpg

Everything's going really well, and looking back at how I was (a sad guy hiding in his room) this is a massive thing for me to be able to be in this position to style my hair in a way I like.. and just feel great about having hair! which is amazing feeling.

I wish everyone well...and wish u the best possible results to everyone as I know how important it is to how well it makes you feel when ur happy with ur appearance.

I forgot how I never took my cap off as its been so long now since I wore one thanks again to Dr Feller and Spex and all the awesome guys and girls that have helped me feel so much better about myself.

icon_smile.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spex:

Looking great mate - its been a pleasure to help you on your long journey but looks like you are well and truly sorted out now mate so kick back and enjoy life - the one you've missed out on for a while.

Really happy for you bro! icon_cool.gif

Thanks mate, that gave me a big smile reading your reply ! cheers... I'm planning on making this a great summer...have a great one yourself and thanks again icon_smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
BadhairUK,

Now that you're sporting a full and natural looking head of hair, don't you think it's time for a name change? :-)

Congratulations on an excellent transformation!

Bill

Changed it :) Thanks Bill.. you've had a fantastic result yourself so its great to be able to be on the other side now which I am really grateful for and being able to enjoy not wearing a hat for the rest of my life :) thanks for all the kind feedback from everyone. It's nice to have my own identity back.

Edited by HairyAgainUK

HairyAgainUK,

I just received an email from you about your old account. Sorry you were having difficulty getting into it, but because you had two accounts on the old forum with the same email address (one of which was never used), the programmers imported the wrong one. I do have them working on re-importing your old account if you do want to access it. However, I do like the name "HairyAgainUK" too since it's more fitting for your new identity :).

Best wishes,

Bill

• 1 month later...

Hey Bill, your a star for fixing my name, thanks mate..I'm back! :)

Here's an update.. I wanted to show a variety, here are some wet and dry.. and tried to make them ultra clear pics. Some of these pics are very magnified... 200% so they will look even better life size.

Back view wet and dry...

wetJune2010.jpg

dryJune2010.jpg

Front wet and dry..

JUNE2010wet.jpg

JUNEWETFRONT2010.jpg

JUNE2010dry.jpg

Side wet and dry...

JUNE2010WETSIDE2.jpg

JUNEDRYsideright.jpg

Take care guys.. and try and catch some sun whilst the summer is around :)

Edited by BadhairUK

BadHairUK,

You're certainly welcome for getting your account sorted out, although your hair looks way too good for your name :-).

By the way, the images automatically reduce in size so they're not cut off however, you can click on each photo you've posted to make them larger.

All the Best,

Bill

Your hair troubles seem to be over. What a fantastic result. I'm sure most of your mates don't have such a good head of hair now.

I know if I hadnt had this help from Dr Feller and taken meds.. I would be needing to change my name to 'HairlessUK' so I am extremely greatfull and to everyone for there support as its really helpful to have support when you are in the doldrums... so I hope I can inspire some of the guys that are waiting for their own results to shine through, they will happen but it just takes a lot of belief that you'll get there in the end... and u will. Thanks...good luck guys.

BadHairUK,

You're certainly welcome for getting your account sorted out, although your hair looks way too good for your name :-).

By the way, the images automatically reduce in size so they're not cut off however, you can click on each photo you've posted to make them larger.

All the Best,

Bill

haha... thanks Bill.

I'm not sure what happend but its perfect with the pics I 1st loaded up now. After I posted them I check by clicking on the 1st pic that it opened full size....and it automactically put all my pics into some kind of 'slide show' ? and the slide show made the pics small. This isnt happening now....so maybe it was just my computer having a laugh with me :rolleyes: lol.. thanks again Bill for helping.

:)

BadHairUK,

Actually, it's not you. I did some "tweaking" to the plugin that controls resizing images and made it more user friendly :-). The slideshow looked nice, but it wasn't functioning the way I thought it should - as you were obviously seeing :-).

Best wishes,

Bill

Oh, it was the tweaking that caught me out ;) cheers for letting me know.

BadhairUK,

Congratulations on your fantastic results! You must be loving the change!

All the best,

Thanks TTP, it's quite a lot nicer than the wig I used to wear in my early 20's :o I almost forgot I used to wear a rug for a while before I threw it in the bin.

Thanks for the kind feedback ;) all the best mate.

As ever, probably the best picture taker on the net! Well done mate on your continued progress.

I know you will never forget where you were and fortunately have always understood since your first ever session with the Doc that it was going to be a journey. One which most certainly has been well worth it.

You are one of the most experienced and educated HT vets on the net as your journey has enabled you to understand Ht's and the limitations they set to individuals.

You are a true inspiration to many. I hope you can stick around if not too busy with all your ladies :D Your pics always but a smile on my face especially when compared to the old corn row pre op!

Congrats bro!:cool:

Cheers Spex :cool:

Yep, It has been a bit of a journey :rolleyes: I wasnt feeling too confident after the 1st bad UK experience I had by Nobel Hair Clinic UK and never in a million years did I think I would be able to post pics of my hair and get the kind feedback I now see on here. I really am amazed to be honest when I stop and think about it... I had the most nasty looking head for so long I was so ashamed of myself.

Your right, I wont forget how bad things were...but also I try not to dwell on it anymore. I had a nice looking girl give me the thumbs up when I was stuck in traffic a few weeks ago! :eek: Maybe she just liked my car lol. But it just made me realise how far I have come.. thanks to you and Dr Feller... I would be still wearing a cap otherwise. Thanks again for all the support when things werent so cool! Thats when you know who your friends are ;) I am SUPERRRR grateful for all that I have now.

Hope all is good with Dr Feller and all his techs ;) take care.

Remarkable how far you have come badhairuk. Well done to both you and Dr Feller. Clear him and his team are at the absolute top of their field. How much more donor do you have to work with if you experience further loss?

Ju

Remarkable how far you have come badhairuk. Well done to both you and Dr Feller. Clear him and his team are at the absolute top of their field. How much more donor do you have to work with if you experience further loss?

Ju

Thanks TC, I'm approaching 40 in a few years.. and taking meds to maintain my native hair in the crown area... the crown is holding up since I started the meds a few years ago, so this is good news. If I was to hit 50 and worry about my crown (which I dont think I will) Dr Feller has told me I have another strip and more FUE still to come.. so there's still more at my disposal if the need arises. The entire front half area is HT hair, so that is there to stay now so no longer a worry for me, which is a very nice feeling.

I think the most important thing to me, was to have my hair now whilst I am still young enough to enjoy some of the things I missed out on earlier in life in my 20's that I just hadnt got the confidence to do with hair plugs and a balding head (and wearing a wig in the early days in my 20's!). So this has already been a huge success no matter what happens :) I was already a lost cause, so everything that happens now is just a miracle to me.

I am fortunate I had my work by Dr Feller as he is very conscientious of future loss with each individual patient and allows for more donor hair in the future.

This is one of the main reasons I went to him and also for his experience with successful repair work that I had seen of many other guys before me so I really felt completely at ease with the entire knowledge of this through the whole process. Which for me was the most important thing, to have complete trust in the skill of the person that is about to change my life. A less skilled Dr could have finished me off for good with the way I was feeling at the time.

Thanks for your kind words, I hope this helps and I wish you all the very best :)

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Yer mint idea , lets get an update on one of the old school guys

i remember badhair from when i started on this forum , a good guy

Spex , badhair , lets have an update and see what a stella job this was

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007