Result of 4000 grafts – 11 months after – NW class 4

This patient had some hair in the front and the initial idea was to cover the temples and the top area.

However, after we started the hair transplantation procedure, we decided to fill up the front area as well, because this hair could get thinner in the next 1 or 2 years and the patient would lose all the benefit of the result. Therefore, we proceeded with 4000 grafts in 2 days and covered all the area.

Besides the result that you can see, we also present the post-op photo of the recipient and the donor area one week after the surgery. In the post-op recipient photos, you can notice that the grafts have been placed with the correct pattern without gaps or corridors in between. In the immediate post-op, you can see that the punching has been distributed evenly all over the donor area and one week later you can see the fast healing of the donor area. This will result in a healthy-looking donor without areas with less density or holes in the donor. And you can see this in the result photos which are 11 months after the surgery.

And as we always say, the most important thing is the naturality of the result without a sign of being the outcome of a hair transplant.

When you pay for a hair transplant you are not really paying for the surgery but for your appearance, image, and integrity. How much do those worth for you?

Before

1.BeforeTopview.png.ca60f7509f6da44b00d629b88918f137.png

Immediately after

2.4014Grafts(3).JPG.8bb81dc2cbdaf307348ad5cbbf3f7a39.JPG

4.4014Grafts(6).JPG.85ac95b051a6749274896c3b3d9b1114.JPG

3.4014Grafts(5).JPG.0256d6bf24b0e082c0b0df7250f36def.JPG

7 Days after

5.SevenDaysAfter(4).JPG.18af8ba383e1cbd8e845e274db9ae7f1.JPG

6.SevenDaysAfter(6).thumb.JPG.59190959b23a939ab68d7fb6f3dab67d.JPG

7.SevenDaysAfter(7).JPG.78441da2bc7a96a813f2b6cc8439a8d6.JPG

11 Months after

8.11MontsAfter(2).jpg.7b17c6784ceda2cc687d2410e2ff5437.jpg

9.11MontsAfter(1).jpg.9a58c7dd07c6179feacdb930a0ad9d0a.jpg

10.11MontsAfter(3).thumb.jpg.917a18ddf532134a5226084f30504b78.jpg

11.hairlinenaturality.thumb.png.d1c4c9880c1e0d6a8df56190e3b9cb2c.png

12.topareanaturality.thumb.png.41783b57970d40cd09efa62df99d124d.png

• Like 2

Giuseppe Grezzi 

Representative of HDC Hair Clinic and  Head  Hair transplant Technician

Email : giuseppe@hdc.com.cy    Whatapp +357 97 741250   HDC Whatsapp +357 99 205741

22 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Wow a great result @Giuseppe-HDC. Excellent donor management also! 👌

What makes you say this is a great result? The hair in the result pictures are combed forward hiding all the hairline and in the only picture that they are using the comb to pull the hair up what you are looking at is his pre existing forelock.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs-down 2

• Valued Contributor
13 minutes ago, BaldV said:

What makes you say this is a great result? The hair in the result pictures are combed forward hiding all the hairline and in the only picture that they are using the comb to pull the hair up what you are looking at is his pre existing forelock.

Look at the first and second photo. Grafts have been placed through the frontal and midscalp area to the back of the vertex. Four thousand grafts were used to cover this area. The hairline work is soft. The donor is managed very well with grafts taken in a very homogeneous pattern to consider any further work and to leave the donor looking as untouched as possible. The original forelock in the picture that you see is only a small, round area. The price for this is obviously not Dr Konior's prices so I have to weigh all of these variables up when I say what I think. What makes you think this is not a good result?

Edited by Gatsby

25 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Look at the first and second photo. Grafts have been placed through the frontal and midscalp area to the back of the vertex. Four thousand grafts were used to cover this area. 

These are photos from the procedure, how are they relevant to the result? 

25 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

The hairline work is soft. 

Where exactly do you see that the hairline work is soft? you literally cant see the hairline at all in these pictures as the hair is combed forward and hides the hairline

image.thumb.png.5622f2d79286207265eb6ef0403e19a3.png

image.thumb.png.a89d8db9b4af83ae16112cac23805408.png

image.thumb.png.db9d14656d6cdd01c96e12b2f448ce20.png

26 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

The donor is managed very well with grafts taken in a very homogeneous pattern to consider any further work and to leave the donor looking as untouched as possible. 

How do you know that? There are no results pictures with what the donor looks like and noone knows how its gonna look like afterwards just from looking at the extraction.

The original forelock in the picture that you see is only a small, round area. 

The same small round area full of hair (red circle) before the transplant is the same small round area they are showing in the only picture where the hairline is actually visible

image.thumb.png.40e7d39deff1dcd4d1c07b95db872eb3.pngimage.thumb.png.a9667b527c31799623c1d530fd2d548f.png

What makes you think this is not a good result?

I never said its not a good result, what I say is that this presentation is very poor and its impossible to evaluate the result based on these pictures and because of that I am also extremely concerned of how you comment "Wow a great result" especially since you are a "Valued Contributor"

• Like 1
  • Face Palm 1

• Valued Contributor
9 minutes ago, BaldV said:

I am also extremely concerned of how you comment "Wow a great result" especially since you are a "Valued Contributor"

So you're extremely concerned that I said 'Wow a great result' especially since I am a "Valued Contributor" I don't understand how these two aspects are not mutually exclusive? Praising someone's results as seen on a forum and being a "Valued Contributor?" One is a compliment to a patient. The other is something that I didn't create but was asked of me to do for free. So if you have a personal agenda then my personal advice to you would be that you shouldn't get a hair transplant at HDC because you are offended that I said 'Wow what a great result.' Also I'd appreciate it that you don't ride on my coat tails and make your own comments (positive or negative) of a posted result. You'd prefer that I criticized the results? End of story (your story). You want to stay back late tonight? You want to write out 500 times 'Wow what a great result?" If it's anarchy you're after brother you've come to the wrong person.

1 minute ago, Gatsby said:

So you're extremely concerned that I said 'Wow a great result' especially since I am a "Valued Contributor" I don't understand how these two aspects are not mutually exclusive? Praising someone's results as seen on a forum and being a "Valued Contributor?" One is a compliment to a patient. The other is something that I didn't create but was asked of me to do for free. So if you have a personal agenda then my personal advice to you would be that you shouldn't get a hair transplant at HDC because you are offended that I said 'Wow what a great result.' Also I'd appreciate it that you don't ride on my coat tails and make your own comments (positive or negative) of a posted result. You'd prefer that I criticized the results? End of story (your story). You want to stay back late tonight? You want to write out 500 times 'Wow what a great result?" If it's anarchy you're after brother you've come to the wrong person.

I see that you have no answer for any of the points I made 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs-down 1

1 hour ago, BaldV said:

what looks at the photos. Looks excellent.

sure if you pull hair in certain direction will look thinner but thats normal

Edited by hairman22
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs-down 1

• Valued Contributor

The results certainly look nice here but I do think maybe we need some higher standards for presentation when a clinic posts their results going forward. 

The immediate post op work looks immaculate and from the results photos, it just looks like a bloke with a nice full head of hair. That much is certainly clear. 

Some more detail of the areas of the hairline that were reconstructed and comb-through pictures that really showcase the areas of the scalp transplanted into however would tell us more (not just here but in all cases). 

• Like 1

• Administrators

I’m all for better case presentations. But it’s pretty clear the results look good. They combed up and exposed a grafted area. 
19A404F1-9378-44F4-80A6-B657B7CCBDCD.jpeg

The argument of “hair is combed forward” is nonsensical here. As someone with a similar diffuse pattern. You’re unable to grow hair to a length to comb it forward. Hence why its called “hair miniaturization.”

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

45 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I’m all for better case presentations. But it’s pretty clear the results look good. They combed up and exposed a grafted area. 
19A404F1-9378-44F4-80A6-B657B7CCBDCD.jpeg

The argument of “hair is combed forward” is nonsensical here. As someone with a similar diffuse pattern. You’re unable to grow hair to a length to comb it forward. Hence why its called “hair miniaturization.”

This comment referred to the hairline, so I don't know why you mention the area behind, do you have any answers to the points I made? In my comment?

Also the 2 circles you have indicated aren't even in the same spot

• Thumbs-down 1

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, BaldV said:

This comment referred to the hairline, so I don't know why you mention the area behind, do you have any answers to the points I made? In my comment?

Also the 2 circles you have indicated aren't even in the same spot

Its above the frontal forelock. Could the presentation be better? Sure. But acting like this is nothing more than a combover is flat out false. The hair before was way to miniaturized to grow and cover the balding areas.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Its above the frontal forelock. Could the presentation be better? Sure. But acting like this is nothing more than a combover is flat out false. The hair before was way to miniaturized to grow and cover the balding areas.

I never said its just a comb over, thats what you understand from my comments?

I think I explained the issue pretty well

• Face Palm 1

I see the conversation above.

I have included 2 photos with hair combed backwards from the two temples, area that that were empty before.

I hope this will give a better understanding of the good result.

13MontsAfter(8).jpg.e0fd816bcca475bc6776b0f1ef3674a7.jpg

14MontsAfter(9).jpg.473f9d354ab1162c5acc7214a4180591.jpg

• Like 6
  • Well Done 1

Giuseppe Grezzi 

Representative of HDC Hair Clinic and  Head  Hair transplant Technician

Email : giuseppe@hdc.com.cy    Whatapp +357 97 741250   HDC Whatsapp +357 99 205741

5 hours ago, Giuseppe-HDC said:

I see the conversation above.

I have included 2 photos with hair combed backwards from the two temples, area that that were empty before.

I hope this will give a better understanding of the good result.

13MontsAfter(8).jpg.e0fd816bcca475bc6776b0f1ef3674a7.jpg

14MontsAfter(9).jpg.473f9d354ab1162c5acc7214a4180591.jpg

Nice, with these photos we can now properly evaluate the result and understand its a good result, please also include similar photos like these in the following presentations

• Like 1
  • Face Palm 1

I think the result looks good and am assuming the patient is very happy based on the before photos.  Total density isn't like non transplanted areas but this is all about illusion and I think they accomplished that. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, BaldV said:

@Paramount instead of spamming reactions to my comments like a 12 year old do you have anything to say?

This is not Reddit. You treat everyone with respect here. You can disagree without resorting to name-calling. 

View my thread

Short video of the patient with before & after the final result:

• Like 3

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...