Did Sylvester Stallone have a hair transplant??

Did Sylvester Stallone have a hair transplant??

I think he did.  The front and top looks good, but I think he tapped out on available grafts and couldnt finish the crown.

Also looks like he uses Toppik at the back.

All in all a good transplant though IMO

Watch from 0:00 to 0:05

Edited by Westview

• Westview changed the title to Did Sylvester Stallone have a hair transplant??
8 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

Its a Hair Piece!

That cant be because when clinics do hair pieces they never leave the crown bald.

Also if you look at his  front hairline it looks slightly pluggy

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

He definitely had a hair transplant/s. Look how low the hairline is. Tilhis wasn’t done last week obviously. 

I recall he went from jet black to grey almost overnight. I suspect his last transplant was done around this period as it coincides with it.

Looking at his hair 10-15 years ago he had clearly already had some work done at that point too. (or was wearing a piece)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Westview said:

He looks to be about a Norwood 7, so I think he got a good result

1707402440480_tdy_pop_8a_sylvester_stall

Absolutely , he’s 77 years old after all. 

Arnold similarly had work done about 10 years ago to refine his hairline. Since then granted he looks to have lost more native hair but it’s still a nice look for a 76 year old. I’d be delighted to still rock such a defined frontal third into my 8th decade!

IMG_4913.jpeg

IMG_4914.jpeg

IMG_4915.jpeg

1 hour ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

Absolutely , he’s 77 years old after all. 

Arnold similarly had work done about 10 years ago to refine his hairline. Since then granted he looks to have lost more native hair but it’s still a nice look for a 76 year old. I’d be delighted to still rock such a defined frontal third into my 8th decade!

IMG_4913.jpeg

IMG_4914.jpeg

IMG_4915.jpeg

Not sure if Arnold had an ht but his hair is absolutely perfect for his age

• Like 1

• Administrators

I think its a hair system.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

18 hours ago, Westview said:

He looks to be about a Norwood 7, so I think he got a good result

1707402440480_tdy_pop_8a_sylvester_stall

I'm sure 99% he had hair transplant over the hairline around very early 2000's.

I don't think Arnold Schwarzenegger had a job, it's more diffused thinning of elder men, but still he looks amazing in great shape.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

On 2/8/2024 at 10:43 PM, Rawkerboi said:

Its a Hair Piece!

IMHO, Sly currently wears high end top quality hair systems…I have to state “it’s my opinion” otherwise I could potentially be sued…in my opinion I know the doctor who did his initial procedures better than 2 decades ago (micro and mini grafts) and again, “in my opinion”, the results were not any good.

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

On 2/9/2024 at 9:25 AM, Gatsby said:

He definitely had a hair transplant/s. Look how low the hairline is. Tilhis wasn’t done last week obviously. 

Miami

• Like 1

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

9 hours ago, gillenator said:

IMHO, Sly currently wears high end top quality hair systems…I have to state “it’s my opinion” otherwise I could potentially be sued…in my opinion I know the doctor who did his initial procedures better than 2 decades ago (micro and mini grafts) and again, “in my opinion”, the results were not any good.

But if its a piece then why did the clinic not cover the back?? Seems strange to me.

Also his donor hair in the back looks depleted

Sly.png

in my opinion it is a combo. Front hairline tranplant. Diffused thinning. However for movies he either wears a piece for the back or makeup/toppik. It may be too much to upkeep every day at home so that why you see a bald crown. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Westview said:

But if its a piece then why did the clinic not cover the back?? Seems strange to me.

Also his donor hair in the back looks depleted

Sly.png

Now I’ve seen this frame it does very much look like a hair system.

Keep in mind, some individuals have lots of systems, some are partial, and some are full covering the entire scalp…his donor is pretty much used up in the occipital zone.

• Like 2

Gillenator

1 hour ago, gillenator said:

Keep in mind, some individuals have lots of systems, some are partial, and some are full covering the entire scalp…his donor is pretty much used up in the occipital zone.

Feel saad for the dude. If he would have gone to a elite doctor he would have avoided all this thing 😩

Edited by Ajamilo

Back in the mid to late 90’s, there basically were no websites providing education on surgical hair restoration…instead, there were several large national hair mills such as Bosley, Medical Hair Restoration (MHR), etc. that were running very aggressive informercials, “In my personal and professional opinion,” SLY was referred to MHR where he met Dr. Matt Levitt.

• Like 1

Gillenator

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Westview said:

Looking at this video I definitely have to agree with others that its a hair piece

I don’t understand how a man almost 80 years old wants to have a teenage hairline. It looks ridiculous. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/11/2024 at 9:56 AM, Ajamilo said:

Feel saad for the dude. If he would have gone to a elite doctor he would have avoided all this thing 😩

Most results you see here are from people a year or two after their HT. 25-30 years later who knows what it will look like.

18 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I don’t understand how a man almost 80 years old wants to have a teenage hairline. It looks ridiculous

Because whats the alternative??  Have no hair at all??

If I were a Norwood 7 or 8, and the only option was a hairpiece I would pick that.

There are no other alternatives that I can think of

• Like 1