Input Requested For the Potential Recommendation of Dr. Zarev-Bulgaria

I know that Melvin already mentioned Dr. Zarev's youtube channel, but i want to emphasize that you can see there videos of patients, before and after HT.

I saw post on reddit where somebody wrote "Dr. Zarev show only pictures, not the videos". So, this is not true, you can see videos(mixed with lots of photos) here Hair transplantation / Присаждане на коса - YouTube

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

I know that Melvin already mentioned Dr. Zarev's youtube channel, but i want to emphasize that you can see there videos of patients, before and after HT.

I saw post on reddit where somebody wrote "Dr. Zarev show only pictures, not the videos". So, this is not true, you can see videos(mixed with lots of photos) here Hair transplantation / Присаждане на коса - YouTube

the 12k on that guy is incredible. Look at how perfect the transition is on that patient & his donor is poor but still looks good after 12k was taken

image.thumb.png.f28e6b5570effab9494bec7fd1af9cba.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shadman said:

I saw one of your podcasts with Dr. Zarev. I think he’s a great surgeon. Yes, from my side. Punch tool that he developed I think is one of the reasons behind his success, causes no scars at all. Moreover, looks like no extraction actually happened in the donor area. I wonder when that tool would be available for other surgeons to use. 

You will get scars if you shave your head, everyone scars differently but the good thing is that with the homogenous extraction and smaller punch size, it is much, much less noticeable than one would think if the donor is grown out to like a 1-2 guard. 

However, some donor scars are still much, much better as a trade off with having hair on top 😀

Edited by asterix0

• Valued Contributor

Like others, I would love to see more patient documented cases but it’s a yes from me.

The detail in which his patients write about him, his thoroughness, and his love for what he does is enough for me.

I’m also not one to rely on social media all too much when it comes to giving a thumbs up to a doctor but his IG is full of really well documented cases. I know that many would make the argument that clinics pick and choose their best cases to present on social media, however, his cases that he chooses to represent himself look to be very honest reviews of his work.

I also greatly enjoyed the podcast.

So…again, Yes.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dear community,

Thank you all for providing your valuable insight and input. Ideally, yes, we would like to see more independent patient reviews. However, the existing reviews show the same attention to detail and skill exhibited in the clinic-posted results, given the overwhelmingly positive feedback from his actual patients and the community response. We are pleased to announce Dr. Zarev as the newest member of the Hair Transplant Network.

Take a look at his physician profile here:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-zarev

Please note that Dr. Zarev requires an in-person consultation before he can agree to perform surgery. Therefore, the link will only serve as initial contact. He does not perform online consultations. His consultations are quantitative and last for hours, examining the donor and the borders of the safe zone to make sure the grafts are taken from the patient's safe zones. Join me in congratulating Dr. Zarev 👏 

• Like 5

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.