Official CosmeRNA User Thread

Personally, I am using CosmeRNA since 2 weeks. I no longer have morning wood from about 1 week. I specify that I also use Fluridil from about 1 month so I do not know which med is the culprit...

I am however confident I think it will come back - at least I hope!

However, I feel more tired and I sleep less well... Maybe it has nothing to do with it, I don't know. It's getting hotter and hotter in my house and it's tiring me...

I had this same symptom when I took fina topically. When I stopped I regained my morning erections...

Do you know if it's bad for your health to no longer have a morning wood for long time ? 

This must be important for the good health of the penis, right?

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

3 hours ago, Follicle1984 said:

Why do you say that? It's way too early to say. You need about 6 to 12 months, really 24 for good measure, to know if a treatment is truly working. People have only been using it about 2 months tops. 

If it just maintained I'd be happy. 

the small sample size (22 i think) which included women, the fact the korean fda rejected it, the cosmetic loophole that the company used to get it to market. very vague info regarding side effects. just too many red flags. 

i want it to work, but i think we gotta be real with ourselves that this most likely, a $300 bust. 

i would honestly check back this thread in  6 months and go from there. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Follicle1984 said:

Why do you say that? It's way too early to say. You need about 6 to 12 months, really 24 for good measure, to know if a treatment is truly working. People have only been using it about 2 months tops. 

If it just maintained I'd be happy. 

I agree, way too soon to judge the medication. Takes at least 90 days to see visible results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

35 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I agree, way too soon to judge the medication. Takes at least 90 days to see visible results.

i hear you.

me personally, i think its a bust, but id love to be pleasantly surprised. 

2 hours ago, arthurSam said:

Personally, I am using CosmeRNA since 2 weeks. I no longer have morning wood from about 1 week. I specify that I also use Fluridil from about 1 month so I do not know which med is the culprit...

However, I feel more tired and I sleep less well... Maybe it has nothing to do with it, I don't know. It's getting hotter and hotter in my house and it's tiring me...

I had this same symptom when I took fina topically. When I stopped I regained my morning erections...

Do you know if it's bad for your health to no longer have a morning wood for long time ? 

the ED may very well be from the fluridil. 

I used Pantosin for 3 days and it shut me off down there for 2 weeks.

A lot of ppl describe pantosin and fluridil as being weak anti androgens, but they have been some of the most powerful drugs with immediate side effects I have felt after only a few uses. 

id get off the fluridil to see if its that or the cosme. u have too many cooks in the pot right now

3 hours ago, arthurSam said:

So hard to say if lack of morning wood is related at all. It can vary with so much. It may have been present in deep sleep and you just haven't woken with it. I would agree if it's not present for months on end and it usually is, then a logical brain would put 2 and 2 together and conclude there is a some relation going on there.

How have other aspects of functioning been down there? Has it impaired you in other ways?

I agree with 12345 that it's tricky to know with fluradil on board also. However, I've never had any issues with fluradil that I can recall. 

2 hours ago, 12345 said:

the small sample size (22 i think) which included women, the fact the korean fda rejected it, the cosmetic loophole that the company used to get it to market. very vague info regarding side effects. just too many red flags. 

i want it to work, but i think we gotta be real with ourselves that this most likely, a $300 bust. 

i would honestly check back this thread in  6 months and go from there. 

I hear you on all these points. I've had the same concerns re these same issues. However I suppose what I was meaning was in relation to the reporting on Cosme that is now coming in from actual users. I just feel with regards to efficacy, we can't judge yet. You're right...in 6 months we may have some more anecdotes. I really want it to work and be side effect free like you.

1 hour ago, Follicle1984 said:

I hear you on all these points. I've had the same concerns re these same issues. However I suppose what I was meaning was in relation to the reporting on Cosme that is now coming in from actual users. I just feel with regards to efficacy, we can't judge yet. You're right...in 6 months we may have some more anecdotes. I really want it to work and be side effect free like you.

i almost wonder why the company didnt sell it for cheaper. bc it it was more ppl would try it and it if really worked, and they upped the price we would all be hooked on it like drugs and would pay whatever for it.

with it coming out at $300 from the jump, i wonder if this is just a cash grab by the company until we all wise up and realize it doenst work., and then it will just be another snake oil hairloss supp on amazon for $40.

also be careful bc these companies will also hype up their own product online with fake accounts/reviews

Edited by 12345

Im definately more keenly awaiting kintors products, especially GT20029 as they will have proper phase 1 2 3 clinical trials with much larger sample sizes and data. It's the the waiting, whilst the follicular clock is ticking!

Edited by Follicle1984

7 hours ago, Follicle1984 said:

Im definately more keenly awaiting kintors products, especially GT20029 as they will have proper phase 1 2 3 clinical trials with much larger sample sizes and data. It's the the waiting, whilst the follicular clock is ticking!

what stage is it now?

Hi all,

It's ok my morning wood is now OK, about 2 days after applying cosmerna... I will see if next time I still got it for few days or not !

I realized the absence of erection because when I woke up at night everything was flat... Whereas usually when I wake up after a dream I have an erection.

Edited by arthurSam
  • Like 1

ASCE+ HRLV

• Administrators

I'm trying to organize a podcast with Dr. Rassman, who is developing SCUBE3 and GT20029. Hopefully, we will have more information.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 6/22/2023 at 5:04 PM, arthurSam said:

From this: ''Sexual functions, libido, hematology, and blood chemistry values were normal throughout, except that at 3 months, in the spring, serum testosterone increased within the normal range equally in placebo and fluridil groups. No fluridil or its decomposition product, BP-34, was detectable in the serum at 0, 3, or 90 days.'' Fluridil, a Rationally Designed Topical Agent for Androgenet... : Dermatologic Surgery (lww.com)

I'm not aware of the company behind CosmeRNA doing the same.

Hi everyone. I just did my second application of Cosmerna. No sides. Penis function is normal to this point. No brain fog, tiredness or sleepiness. I do micro needle as well. Cosmerna is the only drug I am using at the moment. No issues with shipping, I am in Canada. Obviously, nothing to report in terms of re-growth. I did not experience shedding. I did not notice a change in hairs on my hands while shampooing. It's the same as it was before. Hair also looks and feels the same. For the record, In the past, I did take low dose topical FIN and experienced all the penile side effects, weak erections, weak ejaculations and some numbness in the groin region within days of use. I didn't know if this was placebo or not but frankly I didn't care. I stopped use and regained normal function of my penis. So, in my opinion, this is positive news for my Cosmerna treatment and I hope I can remain side free and begin to get thicker hair in the coming weeks to months. P.S the once ever 2 week application is a game changer..... it's a dream over the once or twice daily application. 

• Like 1

On 7/2/2023 at 2:20 PM, DaveWheeler said:

Hi everyone. I just did my second application of Cosmerna. No sides. Penis function is normal to this point. No brain fog, tiredness or sleepiness. I do micro needle as well. Cosmerna is the only drug I am using at the moment. No issues with shipping, I am in Canada. Obviously, nothing to report in terms of re-growth. I did not experience shedding. I did not notice a change in hairs on my hands while shampooing. It's the same as it was before. Hair also looks and feels the same. For the record, In the past, I did take low dose topical FIN and experienced all the penile side effects, weak erections, weak ejaculations and some numbness in the groin region within days of use. I didn't know if this was placebo or not but frankly I didn't care. I stopped use and regained normal function of my penis. So, in my opinion, this is positive news for my Cosmerna treatment and I hope I can remain side free and begin to get thicker hair in the coming weeks to months. P.S the once ever 2 week application is a game changer..... it's a dream over the once or twice daily application. 

wishing u good results. this gives hope for those of us who have had sides on fin. keep us posted on.

just for clarifications, its an applications every 2 weeks? how much many months is one vial, 3 months?

10 hours ago, 12345 said:

wishing u good results. this gives hope for those of us who have had sides on fin. keep us posted on.

just for clarifications, its an applications every 2 weeks? how much many months is one vial, 3 months?

Thanks 12345. Correct, once every 2 weeks... 1 vial should last 3 months..... Also, the shipping time was insane. I forget exactly how long it took but it wasn't more than 5 days I believe. 

Edited by DaveWheeler

On 6/28/2023 at 1:54 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I'm trying to organize a podcast with Dr. Rassman, who is developing SCUBE3 and GT20029. Hopefully, we will have more information.

Kintor is developing GT20029.

On 7/2/2023 at 7:20 PM, DaveWheeler said:

Cheers Dave. Great to be getting good quality feedback like this. Very thorough and helpful. And really good (to me at least) that this feedback is coming from someone who got fin side effects (I also did!). So hopefully if someone like you can tolerate cosme without issue, it gives a lot of us hope. Thanks for the updates and please do keep them coming.

I agree the once every two week application sounds like a dream. At one point I was trying to apply topicals 3 to 4 times a day to maximise results. Twice daily is hard enough. 

I took my 4th dose yesterday and got again a no morning wood today lol But I don't care as I know now it will be ok in few days.

I got intense itching in the temple area also before sleeping but today it is ok ...

I still have zero hair loss in shower or doing my hair since couple of weeks now, after taking fluridil + cosmerna ! 🙂

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

• Administrators
1 hour ago, arthurSam said:

I took my 4th dose yesterday and got again a no morning wood today lol But I don't care as I know now it will be ok in few days.

I got intense itching in the temple area also before sleeping but today it is ok ...

I still have zero hair loss in shower or doing my hair since couple of weeks now, after taking fluridil + cosmerna ! 🙂

That’s great! Morning erections typically occur in REM sleep, so you may have had erections through out the night without knowing. If you wake up out of rem sleep, that’s when you notice erections.

View my thread

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

That’s great! Morning erections typically occur in REM sleep, so you may have had erections through out the night without knowing. If you wake up out of rem sleep, that’s when you notice erections.

Yes this is what I have normally, I wake up duroing night and always got erection. But each time I took CosmeRNA I do not have them when I wake up during night.

ASCE+ HRLV

Finnaly it's a scam... Pictures are photoshoped :

eihv.thumb.png.789fb840dd2be539469deefe80fbb7dd.png

3y98.gif.e55d61c4103fc673b583322b33ffd07b.gif

Knowing that, I'm going to lose placebo effect 😞

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

• Administrators

That’s 100% photoshopped. Does anyone have a contact with this company? Id like to get an explanation. 

View my thread