Official CosmeRNA User Thread

Their marketing department definitely messed up with the photoshopped picture.

I don't know if it confirms that it's a scam though but it brings some more skepticism on their product.

On 7/6/2023 at 4:56 PM, arthurSam said:

I took my 4th dose yesterday and got again a no morning wood today lol But I don't care as I know now it will be ok in few days.

I got intense itching in the temple area also before sleeping but today it is ok ...

I still have zero hair loss in shower or doing my hair since couple of weeks now, after taking fluridil + cosmerna ! 🙂

What do you mean you "KNOW it will be ok in a few days" ? Has there been a pattern with the previous uses ?

• Administrators

It’s hard to justify photoshopped images. It’s either that they rushed getting it out before having enough solid results, or it doesn’t work. Neither reason is good. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

It’s hard to justify photoshopped images. It’s either that they rushed getting it out before having enough solid results, or it doesn’t work. Neither reason is good. 

Some people brought up the example of how a Big Mac doesn't look like in the adds.

But anyway, we'll know in the next months how effective it is.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Milkonos said:

Some people brought up the example of how a Big Mac doesn't look like in the adds.

But anyway, we'll know in the next months how effective it is.

Yea, but photoshopping is so dumb. I could understand posting a before and after in favorable lighting, maybe at a different angle. But doctoring the results makes the brand look horrible. I’m gonna see if I can gather more information on it.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 7/12/2023 at 11:01 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Yea, but photoshopping is so dumb. I could understand posting a before and after in favorable lighting, maybe at a different angle. But doctoring the results makes the brand look horrible. I’m gonna see if I can gather more information on it.

I would appreciate any information you can get hold of.

Hello,

I am 47yo

I got a HT last year and got a shock loss but my hair regrowed later. After that I was a lttle hair loss on shower every day (10-15 hairs).

So for stabilization, I tried topical finasteride 3x/week 0.025% 1ml with alcool. My hair loss stopped but I got sides 4-5 months later. So I needed to stop it.

Then, I tried with trichosol but same thing.

Then, I tried with liposomal + sicicone (Xyon gel bought at parati pharmacia) with 2% but same thing.

Then I tried Xyon Dutasteride at 1% but same things.

I tried also oral minox 1mg/day but got sides (heart and renal problems - saw after a blood test of renal filtration rate wich has diminished). So I stopped oral minox and no problems anymore then (my renal filtration rate is now normal).

Now I am on fluridil + cosmerna since 2,5 months (with topical minox 5% at morning too from a while now) and it works great (no hair loss anymore on shower). I got just little side (no morning wood) for few day (1 or 2) after the day of application of CosmeRNA.

I take vitamins too + zinc.

It seems I am very responsive to sides from topical medication, perhaps because I got a atopic skin.

Edited by arthurSam
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

• Administrators

It’s hard to come back from photoshopping results. I mean, that’s a nail in the coffin. I tried to justify it in my mind, but I come up with the same conclusion. It’s unjustifiable. If it worked, surely, they would use actual results. 

View my thread

12 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

It’s hard to come back from photoshopping results. I mean, that’s a nail in the coffin. I tried to justify it in my mind, but I come up with the same conclusion. It’s unjustifiable. If it worked, surely, they would use actual results. 

arent those photos more as a marketing picture to show how the effects can look in the end result? Some HT clinics were doing this kind of thing years back before they actually achieve results and real photos from their patients.

Im still giving Cosmerna a chance because many marketing stuff goes that way.

It's to early probably for them to post or even get pictures from patients if they were lanunched 3 month's ago.

For example,years back my friend had a Hp surgery in my country in a local plastic surgery clinic.

There was literally only one real photo of a female and male with before and after result.

Nothing more from patient results.

Their main photo of the clinic was a male model with photoshop.

My friend when asked if he can send him results after a year said yes etc but in the end he didn't do it although his end result was pretty decent,not impressive but not bad anyway compared to todays Fue.

Just sayin. 

If Cosmerna is a Scam,we will find out after some time. One year and we will definietely know :) 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, arthurSam said:

Hello,

I am 47yo

I got a HT last year and got a shock loss but my hair regrowed later. After that I was a lttle hair loss on shower every day (10-15 hairs).

So for stabilization, I tried topical finasteride 3x/week 0.025% 1ml with alcool. My hair loss stopped but I got sides 4-5 months later. So I needed to stop it.

Then, I tried with trichosol but same thing.

Then, I tried with liposomal + sicicone (Xyon gel bought at parati pharmacia) with 2% but same thing.

Then I tried Xyon Dutasteride at 1% but same things.

I tried also oral minox 1mg/day but got sides (heart and renal problems - saw after a blood test of renal filtration rate wich has diminished). So I stopped oral minox and no problems anymore then (my renal filtration rate is now normal).

Now I am on fluridil + cosmerna since 2,5 months (with topical minox 5% at morning too from a while now) and it works great (no hair loss anymore on shower). I got just little side (no morning wood) for few day (1 or 2) after the day of application of CosmeRNA.

I take vitamins too + zinc.

It seems I am very responsive to sides from topical medication, perhaps because I got a atopic skin.

Was the 2% liposomal + sicicone from parati pharmacia Dutasteride or Finasteride just to confirm?

The Xyon Dutasteride 1% was directly from Xyon or from parati pharmacia also?

1 hour ago, rj11 said:

Was the 2% liposomal + sicicone from parati pharmacia Dutasteride or Finasteride just to confirm?

The Xyon Dutasteride 1% was directly from Xyon or from parati pharmacia also?

Dutasteride and finasteride was both from parati but it was the same composition as xyon

ASCE+ HRLV

3 hours ago, arthurSam said:

Dutasteride and finasteride was both from parati but it was the same composition as xyon

Would you consider trying the 0.1% or 0.5% Dutasteride from parati pharmacia? How did you get a prescription?  

13 minutes ago, rj11 said:

Would you consider trying the 0.1% or 0.5% Dutasteride from parati pharmacia? How did you get a prescription?  

As xyon dosage is 2% imo you could try 2% or 1%. It works even at 1x/week application for some people so you could perhaps begin with it.

Just email them and they will explain how to do.

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

• Administrators
15 hours ago, JasonElva1990 said:

arent those photos more as a marketing picture to show how the effects can look in the end result? Some HT clinics were doing this kind of thing years back before they actually achieve results and real photos from their patients.

It's to early probably for them to post or even get pictures from patients if they were lanunched 3 month's ago.

For example,years back my friend had a Hp surgery in my country in a local plastic surgery clinic.

There was literally only one real photo of a female and male with before and after result.

My friend when asked if he can send him results after a year said yes etc but in the end he didn't do it although his end result was pretty decent,not impressive but not bad anyway compared to todays Fue.

Just sayin. 

If Cosmerna is a Scam,we will find out after some time. One year and we will definietely know :) 

If you’re posting pictures as before and afters, they have to be legitimate, otherwise its deceptive. Anyway you look at it; its bad. If you’re posting results that aren’t real, there needs to be a disclaimer that says “not actual results” it’s shady plain and simple.

View my thread

• Administrators
4 hours ago, arthurSam said:

As xyon dosage is 2% imo you could try 2% or 1%. It works even at 1x/week application for some people so you could perhaps begin with it.

Actually, the composition is similar but not the same. I confirmed with Xyon, they have a patent, so no one can replicate their formula. 

• Like 1

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

If you’re posting pictures as before and afters, they have to be legitimate, otherwise its deceptive. Anyway you look at it; its bad. If you’re posting results that aren’t real, there needs to be a disclaimer that says “not actual results” it’s shady plain and simple.

Did you wrote to the company for an explanation? 

I've also looked for the photo u are concern about Melvin cauze i havent seen in before there except from here.

I can't find it on their website.

Where is it exactly?

Edited by JasonElva1990

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, JasonElva1990 said:

Did you wrote to the company for an explanation? 

I've also looked for the photo u are concern about Melvin cauze i havent seen in before there except from here.

I can't find it on their website.

Where is it exactly?

They might’ve taken it down. You can see it’s from the official site. 

image.png

View my thread

20 hours ago, JasonElva1990 said:

Just sayin. 

I think I agree with you.

As much as I agree with Melvin that any company faking before and after photos is not on (if that's what's happened here). That being said, It could be a disconnect... poor marketing decisions vs the science.

Hopefully, the product at least may halt hairloss and prove an alternative to fin and dut. If it does this without sides, I'm taking that as a positive. 

As you say...we will know soon. Arthur Sam's testimonial is encouraging. 

On 7/18/2023 at 12:31 PM, arthurSam said:

Yeah I emailed them and seems like parati pharmacia do Dutasteride in 0.1% and 0.5% also, so might just try 0.5% (0.1% probably to low) and see how I respond/work my way up. I'm a diffused thinner, main goal is just to to stabilise hair loss. 

Not sure when Xyon will be available in the UK

Edited by rj11

6 hours ago, rj11 said:

Yeah I emailed them and seems like parati pharmacia do Dutasteride in 0.1% and 0.5% also, so might just try 0.5% (0.1% probably to low) and see how I respond/work my way up. I'm a diffused thinner, main goal is just to to stabilise hair loss. 

Not sure when Xyon will be available in the UK

I had written to them a few months ago and they had told me that they were trying to establish themselves in Europe. I hope this will happen soon!

ASCE+ HRLV

Hi,

I have tried it now for two months and I used to use finastaride to stop hair lost. I stopped finastaride the same time I started using cosmerna. So far I didnt seems to lose more hair, but I also doesnt seems like gaining more. Will wait some more time see if there is any differences

• Administrators

CosmeRNA's official response to the photoshop fiasco

j7734s2ddvcb1.webp

View my thread

18 hours ago, arthurSam said:

I had written to them a few months ago and they had told me that they were trying to establish themselves in Europe. I hope this will happen soon!

I wonder if I can get it delivered to someone I know in US/Canada and then get them to post it to me. 

2 hours ago, rj11 said:

I wonder if I can get it delivered to someone I know in US/Canada and then get them to post it to me. 

Perhaps ; else you can try shipito but it is risky because they may not send the package because drugs are prohibited.

ASCE+ HRLV