Official CosmeRNA User Thread

Since I've been taking CosmeRNA + Fluridil (since 5,5 months), certain areas of my scalp have been itching regularly.

It comes and it goes, it depends on the days and weeks... I took a photo of an area where it itches.

Do you think these are new hairs ?

My hair is long and I see lots of small, fine and very short hairs in this area:

PS : It seems they are perhaps just old "vellus" hairs because "vellus" hairs are very short and thin, and "miniaturized" hairs are long and thin. "Vellus" cannot be transformed to "terminal" hairs... 

I cannot know if they are vellus or new hair without previous picture.

Wait and see !

20231022_185516.thumb.jpg.fdbda7f4bad227fb557895fa1ba01e04.jpg

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

Hello,

I just got a haircut, so it's time for a CosmeRNA + Fluridil update.

The photos are taken in the same conditions, after the shower with the hair dried with the towel but not completely dry (otherwise you cannot see through it).

I'll let you be the judge... nothing exceptional but maybe a little better all the same??

PS : Very weird on Reddit all my post are banned on the r/CosmeRNA sub...

Evo1.thumb.jpg.e203dd8ec5ebb086ee7099dcc16a9a9c.jpg

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

• Administrators
5 hours ago, arthurSam said:

Hello,

I just got a haircut, so it's time for a CosmeRNA Fluridil update.

The photos are taken in the same conditions, after the shower with the hair dried with the towel but not completely dry (otherwise you cannot see through it).

I'll let you be the judge... nothing exceptional but maybe a little better all the same??

PS : Very weird on Reddit all my post are banned on the r/CosmeRNA sub...

Evo1.thumb.jpg.e203dd8ec5ebb086ee7099dcc16a9a9c.jpg

The cosmeRNA subreddit seems to be overrun by users that accuse everyone of being Korean stakeholders. Hard to discern what’s genuine. There’s way too much negativity bias there, it’s not objective.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a note to say there's a good Black Friday sale on Cosmerna website, if bought in bulk especially makes it a lot more affordable for anyone considering taking the leap.

I thought I'd give it a shot pending a reputable source of pyri, so been on it for about a month. My intension is to give it at least 6.

Jury still seems to be out from reviews I've read here and elsewhere.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, 4Godot said:

Just a note to say there's a good Black Friday sale on Cosmerna website, if bought in bulk especially makes it a lot more affordable for anyone considering taking the leap.

I thought I'd give it a shot pending a reputable source of pyri, so been on it for about a month. My intension is to give it at least 6.

Jury still seems to be out from reviews I've read here and elsewhere.

I wish there wasn’t controversy. A lot of people who haven’t even tried it constantly bash it. We just need honest reviews.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

9 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I wish there wasn’t controversy. A lot of people who haven’t even tried it constantly bash it. We just need honest reviews.

Definitely, they haven't done themselves any favors but it still has a lot of potential. The Reddit is a mess though

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think there has been progress in the last few weeks on small hair, what do you think??

I remind you that I started seeing small hairs 1 month ago in areas where it itch regularly.

(Left pic : October 22, some miniatures hairs seems to come out2023; right: November 24, 2023 - hairs seems to grow...).

I started CosmeRNA + Fluridil in May.

Some people on the forum I frequent in France also talk about small hairs that consolidate...

Cheveux.thumb.jpg.6d69da669660007da7e94deaa73df1a1.jpg

Edited by arthurSam
  • Like 2

ASCE+ HRLV

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys I’m new to this forum and am very keen to know what’s going on with CosmeRNA. I’m sure many people have been using it for a few months by now. Any positive feedback at all? I find it strange that there’s radio silence on this product on every online hair loss forum/platform I could find. The relatively short time, price, and extremely poor marketing clearly contribute to it, but still…

I’ve been using CosmeRNA for 6+ months (1x every 2 weeks) at this point, and can mainly report reduction in shedding (although there are random intermittent phases of increased shedding). I’ve also been using minox 5% foam 1x/day since many years with declining results over time, so any improvements will be purely due to CosmeRNA. I have diffuse thinning, and feel like I’ve seen some improvement on certain sections of the crown. There may be other areas too, but this is what I could visibly notice. At the same time, I also feel like my temple areas are slightly weaker, which I find strange. Could be due to a slight shed I had a few weeks ago. Overall, I don’t think that there’s a very visible cosmetic improvement i.e. mostly maintenance. That being said, things might improve with time as when I took fin years ago (with minox like now), I noticed visible benefits after 4-5 months but had to stop instantly due to bad sexual sides I couldn’t ignore.

Can anyone other than ArthurSam give give your review? No offense ArthurSam, but you’ve been spamming on multiple platforms and I’m not sure about your credibility.

2 hours ago, We Got This said:

Can anyone other than ArthurSam give give your review? No offense ArthurSam, but you’ve been spamming on multiple platforms and I’m not sure about your credibility.

No problem 😉 yes I have shared my experiences on french forum and reddit.

Imo dont expect to get visible regrow with CosmeRNA as efficacy is less than Finasteride and less than 10% fin users got visible regrow :)

As I already said I use Fluridil with CosmeRNA since 6,5 months now and I am happy because I have no hairloss anymore. I dont know if the little hairs I got will go to terminal or not but ...

... I just started adding ASCE+ HRLV exosomes with home mesotherapy 1mm with the hope to get some regrow now 😉 I will do my 2nd injection next week so wait & see 🙂

good luck !

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

1 hour ago, We Got This said:

Can anyone other than ArthurSam give give your review?

Hey, I've been using it for just about 3 months now. I'd pretty much agree with your experience except my shedding has gone from pretty drastic to minimal and I haven't noticed any loss. My hair feels better in general, better volume. Nothing drastic but it's encouraging.

I've been on oral minoxidil for a year before starting Cosmerna. The real issue for me is the quantity/ application, if it's genuinely localized and isolated to application area (which we better hope it is) how the f is one supposed to spread 1 ml over the whole scalp? I've read you can dilute with water but due to the applicator and storage, that's not the easiest thing to do in this case. So yeah, I ran out early on first bottle. That said, I've seen enough to give it at least 6 months before re-evaluating.

Good luck

• Like 1

On 12/21/2023 at 4:03 AM, 4Godot said:

Hey, I've been using it for just about 3 months now. I'd pretty much agree with your experience except my shedding has gone from pretty drastic to minimal and I haven't noticed any loss. My hair feels better in general, better volume. Nothing drastic but it's encouraging.

I've been on oral minoxidil for a year before starting Cosmerna. The real issue for me is the quantity/ application, if it's genuinely localized and isolated to application area (which we better hope it is) how the f is one supposed to spread 1 ml over the whole scalp? I've read you can dilute with water but due to the applicator and storage, that's not the easiest thing to do in this case. So yeah, I ran out early on first bottle. That said, I've seen enough to give it at least 6 months before re-evaluating.

Good luck

Hey, thanks for your expressing your personal experience. Have you experienced fluctuations in density and shedding since you started? For instance, my shedding appears to be overall lesser than baseline, but I got random short shedding periods during my 6 months use so far.

Also, are you keeping a track of your progress via pictures?

If CosmeRNA halts further progression of hair loss, my personal goal is to use it to become a viable candidate for a HT. Really been wanting to get one for a while but decided against it since I can’t take fin.  

Last pics that I will post here because I added exosomes in mesotherapy to my routine and therefore it would not be logical for me to continue posting my progress pics here.

I will now provide updates on my dedicaced exosomes thread.

Pics at 6,5 and 7,5 months with {Fluridil + CosmeRNA} :

Cheveux(1).thumb.jpg.2af9a650b9ef6317b8f165e879d270e3.jpg

Pics of the same area today with the same combo but 3 weeks after having starting injections of ASCE+ HRLV exosomes (2 injections):

20231226_153905.thumb.jpg.3e1690aa6d49de1340ac664ef95c84c1.jpg

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

Guys be careful with AthurSam , this guy is banned for our french forum Internationna hair loss forum , 

He used another person's photos to promote the results of cosmeRNA, be careful what he tells you, here is the link to the subject where he was banned:

He's going to give you some far-fetched excuses again but be careful, if you want below his post I translate the evidence that this guy is lying and usupping someone else's photos to promote cosmeRNA photos and exosomes, anyway he was banned by the administrators of this forum, on the FR forum he has been lying for years and has been banned on each of these accounts. The link:

out of 100% of users there is always 1% of lying users who harm the health of a forum, and these people do a lot of harm so pay attention to them from now on

In any case, all the users of the French forum already take him for a liar/imbecile and don't even pay attention to him anymore, you should do the same! :)

Thank you all, strength and vitality to our hair! :)

3 hours ago, Finno said:

Guys be careful with AthurSam , this guy is banned for our french forum Internationna hair loss forum , 

He used another person's photos to promote the results of cosmeRNA, be careful what he tells you, here is the link to the subject where he was banned:

https://www.international-hairlossforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&p=230954#p230954

He's going to give you some far-fetched excuses again but be careful, if you want below his post I translate the evidence that this guy is lying and usupping someone else's photos to promote cosmeRNA photos and exosomes, anyway he was banned by the administrators of this forum, on the FR forum he has been lying for years and has been banned on each of these accounts. The link:

out of 100% of users there is always 1% of lying users who harm the health of a forum, and these people do a lot of harm so pay attention to them from now on

In any case, all the users of the French forum already take him for a liar/imbecile and don't even pay attention to him anymore, you should do the same! :)

Can you please ban this guy and delete all the post he made ... He is continuously harrasing me !

He even made a false post (see link below) on reddit to denigrate me with pics stolen from here and my HT (here) ! 

Thanks you !

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Finno said:

Finno,

I have asked you to provide proof. @EricLaurent is a user on this forum as well. Where is your proof that he is the same person? 

View my thread

• Administrators

To be clear, I’m not banning anyone or removing any posts, until I get to the bottom of this, so please stop reporting posts. I’m not taking it down until I know. 

View my thread

• 5 weeks later...

I just saw it on Amazon: terminal count : 7,5

Screenshot_20240127-002255_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.ab4bc1f285aa99e781b31f275001e688.jpg

But here : https://doi.org/10.1001/jamadermatol.2021.5743

See supplement here 

For finasteride its +40 terminal hairs (and +16 total hair) at 48 weeks and +30 terminal and +11 at 24 weeks

1706311740412.jpg.d05cc1da652672f58d30cc65c8224b74.jpg

... I am finally wondering if my combo {fluridil+cosmeRNA} is working because mainly of fluridil and not CosmeRNA... with these data Cosmerna is 18% as effective of finasteride...

Or there is a mistake in the data ...

Or there is a mistake on the Amazon advertising and it's not terminal but total hairs lol...

======================================================================

EDIT : It seems they made a mistake on Amazon and it's +7.5 total hair, no terminal hair, and it's +7.5 from the baseline (it's indicated in the research paper).

EDIT2 : For finasteride total hair is +16 compared to placebo at 48 weeks

=> So CosmeRNA study show +7.5 hair compared baseline and Finasteride is +16 but compared to placebo ... but we do not know how has evolved the placebo group under finasteride (perhaps placebo group loss 10 hairs at +48 weeks and so total hair compared to baseline is not +16 but only +6...

Another problem is that if it's really +7.5 total hair compared to baseline, we don't know the amount of additional terminal hair count for CosmeRNA, so perhaps all the 7.5 new hairs are just vellus hairs (bad).... or all the 7.5 new hairs are terminal (great) ... nobody know...

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV