Official CosmeRNA User Thread

On 5/5/2023 at 6:54 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Is it legit though? I was considering having some friends in the UK buy it then ship it to me. 

Hi Melvin , Yes it is legit , Thats the official website they announce to sell the product , Joe went to details of the website on his talk show other day.   

I've tried my address ( Same as you I'm in CA ) and its about $25 shipping and they will ship directly to US.

I haven't buy it yet though , But I think it would be easier if you buy that directly from their store. 

Best

Edited by parsia

1 hour ago, TorontoMan said:

I don't think so for the time being as it feels like they're generating as much rev as they could right now and avoiding distributor fees. Also, you have to understand that thousands of people came to their website in the span of a few days, your e-mail is one of thousands, so its an administrative nightmare. 

Yes...but as I say...I've been emailing them for the last few months...not just on the hype train of the last few weeks!

4 hours ago, SoSoz said:

CosmeRNA will be available on Amazon the 20 may
source: 

Hey man...thanks so much for this. Great find. Been trying to find out more about their release on amazon. Will be buying some on the 20th I think. 

I've not had any email back from them.

Thanks again

I'm very interested to see the results people get, and if they experience any side effects. I imagine, however, that CosmeRNA won't be the only product that people will be using, so it may be a tough call.

12 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

I'm very interested to see the results people get, and if they experience any side effects. I imagine, however, that CosmeRNA won't be the only product that people will be using, so it may be a tough call.

True. Although hopefully people who have been regressing in progress despite multiple other modalities should be a good yard stick of effectiveness. If cosme slows everything down in those people...result.

I'm a bit worried about the nocebo effect muddying the waters with regards to sides. Whilst I do beleive fin sides are real (I am leaning on fully reversible with time...certainly in the vast majority)...but I aknowldge in some, fin sides are likely mostly down to the power of nocebo. So the mere fact cosme works on androgens and many are rightfully a little nervous about if the drug may have systemic sides given the very small study...well...there is certainly scope for the nocebo being at play with sode effects noticed here.

Edited by Follicle1984
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

This fella is a bit sceptical: 

The safety concerns seem legitimate for sure, but not sure I really understand his dismissive/ disappointed reaction to it's efficacy though, ie it being only "comparable with finasteride". Finasteride is a highly effective treatment for hair loss if you can tolerate it, and it's a serious issue with transplants and so on if you cannot. So I'd think something that is as effective without sides is pretty good, no? Or even just as a combination/ different mechanism treatment.

He's seems to be big on pyrilutamide, be interesting to see when that's on the market

• Like 1
  • Well Done 1

Yes,

3 hours ago, 4Godot said:

The safety concerns seem legitimate for sure, but not sure I really understand his dismissive/ disappointed reaction to it's efficacy though, ie it being only "comparable with finasteride". Finasteride is a highly effective treatment for hair loss if you can tolerate it, and it's a serious issue with transplants and so on if you cannot. So I'd think something that is as effective without sides is pretty good, no? Or even just as a combination/ different mechanism treatment.

He's seems to be big on pyrilutamide, be interesting to see when that's on the market

Yes, one wonders what outcomes are possible when using it with finasteride and minoxidil. The price and safety issues are a bit concerning though in my opinion.

On 5/10/2023 at 9:33 PM, Follicle1984 said:

Hey man...thanks so much for this. Great find. Been trying to find out more about their release on amazon. Will be buying some on the 20th I think. 

I've not had any email back from them.

Thanks again

Well...the search is on! 

Can't see it yet.

If anyone finds it on amazon please post here 🙂

Edited by Follicle1984

On 5/15/2023 at 7:26 PM, mr_peanutbutter said:

i will order on amazon

i will combine it with topical dut, i will apply both at difference day

i will think of a good combination once its arrived

that is some strong stack ! good luck

• Like 1

Can anyone translate this?

btw there is one comment

SAMiRNA technology crosses the blood-brain barrier. This means that Cosmerna's siRNA can inhibit the expression of androgen receptors in the brain. The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety's request to supplement safety verification for systemic circulation was eventually rejected.

and doctor responded:

Yes, there is a possibility, but it seems to have overcome it to some extent because it is topical, but I could not figure out the companion situation. I just made this video to understand the effect of this technique on reducing hair loss.

Edited by SoSoz

3 hours ago, SoSoz said:

Can anyone translate this?

btw there is one comment

and doctor responded:

The next 6 months will tell all. Like anything that works against androgens on some level, of course its a worry it doing things outside the scalp. I do wish we had more information about how the company had approached this issue. But I've never read anything which states the company have addressed this issue. So the only mechanisms to stop this going systemic and working elsewhere outside the scalp are...

1) topical application (maximal effect where we want it)

2) dose and frequency of product (best effect vs minimal spill over and side effects)

However...this in itself doesn't mean much. Look at topical finasteride! 

The studies which we know about seem positive, but also very small. So who knows.

I still think fluradil has the best and most innovative mechanism to reduce side effects. But its a shame it seems a weak product.

I'm still on the fence as to if I want to be in the first run of testers. I figure in 3 to 6 months we will know much more from all the logs.

Good luck to all who try it first. 

Edited by Follicle1984