EUGENIX / DR DAS / NORWOOD 6 / 6005+2203 = 8208 TOTAL GRAFTS / JULY 2022, JUNE 2023

1 hour ago, Shadman said:

Good luck for your procedure. Will you be mainly focusing on increasing the overall density this time ? Btw When is your second procedure ?

Thank you!  Yes this time we're shooting to add density.  The front is actually very thick but the midscalp and crown still need some work

*Will be heading there next week

Edited by Capelli21
Add info

On 5/23/2023 at 1:35 AM, Capelli21 said:

Hey all, just wanted to share some updated results as it's now been 10 months.  I had always read that growth can happen all the way up to 12 mos, and although I couldn't picture my hair getting any thicker it seems that it actually has a bit.  I've been ecstatic with the results Eugenix has produced, especially considering I was basically completely bald and not considered a good candidate by other clinics.

IMG-20221216-WA0000_resized.jpg

20230521_220001.jpg

20230521_220010.jpg

20230521_220032.jpg

20230521_220439.jpg

That is just a stunning, stunning result. I'm more and more sold on Dr. Das as the option.  Also everyone who mentions Eugenix goes on about the professionalism of the entire team which is very encouraging as well.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ready4Hair said:

That is just a stunning, stunning result. I'm more and more sold on Dr. Das as the option.  Also everyone who mentions Eugenix goes on about the professionalism of the entire team which is very encouraging as well.

I was really blown away by how much they care.  They came across to me as wanting to do whatever they could to help my HT succeed, not just take my money and be on to the next like I've heard about lots of other places

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Capelli21 said:

I was really blown away by how much they care.  They came across to me as wanting to do whatever they could to help my HT succeed, not just take my money and be on to the next like I've heard about lots of other places

That's an amazing reference.  Yes talent is important but even that is often mitigated by either greed or lack of real concern for the patient or work. I'm 99% there giving them green light on my 4k-4800 ht. Still not so sold on beard ht inclusion so might cap it at 4k. Can't wait to see your 12 mos update. Thanks for sharing.

Damn man - well deserved. This is an exceptional result; planned well with very, very good growth. I'm envious that hair loss is a thing of the past for you. Many congrats!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Z-- said:

Damn man - well deserved. This is an exceptional result; planned well with very, very good growth. I'm envious that hair loss is a thing of the past for you. Many congrats!!

Thank you!  

Yes, admittedly, prior to the procedure I was nervous and wondering how good it could possibly look;  I specifically remember sitting in that hotel room in India thinking will this work or will it turn out that it was all a big waste of money?  After 12 mos will I not like the result and resume shaving my head again, now with surgery scars?

I feel like the graft survival rate was very high thanks to their method of DHI, and I'm beyond thrilled with the results 😍

• Like 1

On 6/3/2023 at 12:52 AM, Stewie said:

for how many grafts you have had I have to say this is without doubt the best HT I have seen, absolutely stunning and no detection that you ever had surgery in any part of your scalp, beautiful work :) 

Thanks for the kind words!   Having a surgeon with the skill and expertise for the planning and execution like Dr Das was just paramount, and I agree, the fact I've had surgery done is completely undetectable. 

Growing up I always hated my curly, coarse hair, because the barbers could never get their comb and scissors thru it..   but I guess the tables have turned and those characteristics actually help out in creating this 'illusion of density' that we all chase 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys, I did it.  I flew back to India and had a 2nd HT at Eugenix.  Dr Das led the surgery this time as well, and the mission was to add some density in the midscalp and crown, something that I had been planning since last summer as I sat in my hotel room with fresh wounds covering my head .  Dr Das' goal this time was to get 2,000 grafts.  I wanted 4,000, to hit the magical number 10,000 in total, and sort of join some arbitrary, mythic club, but she felt that 2,000 would give me the density I desired while preserving some arrows in the proverbial quiver to wage war on the future hairloss-monster, should it raise its ugly head since I dont take Finasteride.

Rishab again helped me coordinate everything...  super helpful, professional, quick to respond to my queries, and not pushy at all.  I arrived in New Delhi about 2am June 6th, slept a few short hours, then headed to the clinic bright and early to handle the scandal.  This, to me, is another way Eugenix shines, apart from delivering fantastic results:  the whole part of the team that was involved in my HT last year actually remembered me and were as warm and welcoming as my family.  They recalled details with amazing clarity, even down to what I had ordered for lunch.  One of the techs even ran up to me and gave me a big hug, and I instantly felt like we picked up right where we left off.  The clinic had actually expanded its footprint since last year, and the new building was clean, bright, well organized, and bustling with miracles-in-progress in each of the rooms.

After a brief meet with the patient coordinator photos were taken, then Dr Das came and did the planning, answered my questions, and we were under way.  This time was a little different than last however because for some reason my scalp was oozing alot, which slowed down the whole process, and what was supposed to be a quick afternoon procedure turned into 2 days.  Slits were made day 1, plus a bit of implantations.  Because of all the extra bleeding, the anesthesia was escaping my scalp and I could feel the the needles.  The techs were very attentive to my groaning and constantly asked if I was OK and if I needed more local anesthetic, and they would apply it.  Unfortunately for me though, I felt alot more pain this time around than last.   I returned back the next day and they finished up with a total of 2203 grafts, below is the breakdown:

Scalp:

Singles - 29

Doubles - 1279

Triples -300

Quadruples - 140

Beard:

Singles - 455

I still have the remnants of my old hairline where a couple hairs still grow, along with a now defunct widow's peak.  I have to shave it down every few days or else it looks weird.  I asked Dr Das if she could remove those with the punch gun and she warned there could possibly be some scarring involved, as some of the hairs were very close together.  I told her to go for it anyway as its annoying to have to shave it, and she did, you can see the pictures below.  Currently, there are still some tiny little punch holes, but I must say it has healed up nicely for such a short time, and I feel like after a few months time it should be pretty undetectable.

I cant reiterate it enough, the whole entire team is so friendly and warm, I almost hated to have to leave.  They are the kind of people I would love to go hang out with on a Saturday evening, as a big group, I bet it would be a lot of fun. Dr Das did drop by from time to time after the slits were made to check in on everything.   The technicians were again stellar, they work in such harmony, and it really gave me the sense I was in good hands.  

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

IMG-20230607-WA0001.jpg

20230608_074400.jpg

IMG-20230609-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20230609-WA0013.jpg

0.jpg

20230609_113643.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Capelli21 said:

Well guys, I did it.  I flew back to India and had a 2nd HT at Eugenix.  Dr Das led the surgery this time as well, and the mission was to add some density in the midscalp and crown, something that I had been planning since last summer as I sat in my hotel room with fresh wounds covering my head .  Dr Das' goal this time was to get 2,000 grafts.  I wanted 4,000, to hit the magical number 10,000 in total, and sort of join some arbitrary, mythic club, but she felt that 2,000 would give me the density I desired while preserving some arrows in the proverbial quiver to wage war on the future hairloss-monster, should it raise its ugly head since I dont take Finasteride.

Rishab again helped me coordinate everything...  super helpful, professional, quick to respond to my queries, and not pushy at all.  I arrived in New Delhi about 2am June 6th, slept a few short hours, then headed to the clinic bright and early to handle the scandal.  This, to me, is another way Eugenix shines, apart from delivering fantastic results:  the whole part of the team that was involved in my HT last year actually remembered me and were as warm and welcoming as my family.  They recalled details with amazing clarity, even down to what I had ordered for lunch.  One of the techs even ran up to me and gave me a big hug, and I instantly felt like we picked up right where we left off.  The clinic had actually expanded its footprint since last year, and the new building was clean, bright, well organized, and bustling with miracles-in-progress in each of the rooms.

After a brief meet with the patient coordinator photos were taken, then Dr Das came and did the planning, answered my questions, and we were under way.  This time was a little different than last however because for some reason my scalp was oozing alot, which slowed down the whole process, and what was supposed to be a quick afternoon procedure turned into 2 days.  Slits were made day 1, plus a bit of implantations.  Because of all the extra bleeding, the anesthesia was escaping my scalp and I could feel the the needles.  The techs were very attentive to my groaning and constantly asked if I was OK and if I needed more local anesthetic, and they would apply it.  Unfortunately for me though, I felt alot more pain this time around than last.   I returned back the next day and they finished up with a total of 2203 grafts, below is the breakdown:

Scalp:

Singles - 29

Doubles - 1279

Triples -300

Quadruples - 140

Beard:

Singles - 455

I still have the remnants of my old hairline where a couple hairs still grow, along with a now defunct widow's peak.  I have to shave it down every few days or else it looks weird.  I asked Dr Das if she could remove those with the punch gun and she warned there could possibly be some scarring involved, as some of the hairs were very close together.  I told her to go for it anyway as its annoying to have to shave it, and she did, you can see the pictures below.  Currently, there are still some tiny little punch holes, but I must say it has healed up nicely for such a short time, and I feel like after a few months time it should be pretty undetectable.

I cant reiterate it enough, the whole entire team is so friendly and warm, I almost hated to have to leave.  They are the kind of people I would love to go hang out with on a Saturday evening, as a big group, I bet it would be a lot of fun. Dr Das did drop by from time to time after the slits were made to check in on everything.   The technicians were again stellar, they work in such harmony, and it really gave me the sense I was in good hands.  

IMG-20230607-WA0001.jpg

20230608_074400.jpg

IMG-20230609-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20230609-WA0013.jpg

0.jpg

20230609_113643.jpg

Congratulations and well done!! Hope the growth on this one is even better than HT 1 which was phenomenal aswell!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Capelli21 said:

Scalp:

Singles - 29

Doubles - 1279

Triples -300

Quadruples - 140

Beard:

Singles - 455

IMG-20230607-WA0001.jpg

20230608_074400.jpg

IMG-20230609-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20230609-WA0013.jpg

0.jpg

20230609_113643.jpg

@Capelli21

Thank you for choosing us again for your hair restoration. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us. We wish you all the best in your new journey. 

Keep us updated on your progress.

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

@Capelli21

Thank you for choosing us again for your hair restoration. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us. We wish you all the best in your new journey. 

Keep us updated on your progress.

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences

Your progress has been so inspiring to watch! You’ve already had stellar results and now it seems like you’re circling the bullseye of perfection. I loved seeing your partial interview up on YouTube this morning. I was like “I know that handsome man!” 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, readyforresults said:

Your progress has been so inspiring to watch! You’ve already had stellar results and now it seems like you’re circling the bullseye of perfection. I loved seeing your partial interview up on YouTube this morning. I was like “I know that handsome man!” 😂

Ow wow, I didn't realize they had posted anything yet! Haha..  Thanks for the kind words!  Hopefully my story can inspire others as well, who are on the fence (as I was), to take action and get some wonderful results! 

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to EUGENIX / DR DAS / NORWOOD 6 / 6005+2203 = 8208 TOTAL GRAFTS / JULY 2022, JUNE 2023
  • Administrators

This might be the most amazing transformation with two surgeries ever!

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This might be the most amazing transformation with two surgeries ever!

Thanks Melvin!  I dont know though, I've got some stiff competition, some of the guys on this forum literally look like different people afterwards..   But my fingers are crossed! 

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Capelli21 said:

Thanks Melvin!  I dont know though, I've got some stiff competition, some of the guys on this forum literally look like different people afterwards..   But my fingers are crossed! 

At the end of the year, we'll have a little competition 😜 let's see who gets the most votes. But you're definitely in the running.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

@Capelli21 the results from your first surgery were, simply put, mind blowing. It was one of the most natural results that I have seen. This second procedure will seal the deal. You have excellent hair characteristics for surgery and I am really looking forward to following your journey. Now the fun begins! 🤩👌💯

• Like 2

On 6/18/2023 at 8:30 PM, Capelli21 said:

Scalp:

Singles - 29

Doubles - 1279

Triples -300

Quadruples - 140

Beard:

Singles - 455

IMG-20230607-WA0001.jpg

20230608_074400.jpg

IMG-20230609-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20230609-WA0013.jpg

0.jpg

20230609_113643.jpg

I am so excited for you @Capelli21and had those same warm feelings about the entire Eugenix team. They are the crowd you want to hang with :). 

Looking forward to seeing your progress!

• Like 1

On 6/19/2023 at 1:30 AM, Capelli21 said:

Scalp:

Singles - 29

Doubles - 1279

Triples -300

Quadruples - 140

Beard:

Singles - 455

IMG-20230607-WA0001.jpg

20230608_074400.jpg

IMG-20230609-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20230609-WA0013.jpg

0.jpg

20230609_113643.jpg

Thank you for sharing this and well done. As they say, no pain no gain. Interestingly, the YouTube algorithm pointed me to your YouTube shorts video this afternoon. I will be watching your progress with interest as I am not taking any synthetic interventions like finasteride. 

• Like 1

On 6/19/2023 at 6:12 PM, Gatsby said:

@Capelli21 the results from your first surgery were, simply put, mind blowing. It was one of the most natural results that I have seen. This second procedure will seal the deal. You have excellent hair characteristics for surgery and I am really looking forward to following your journey. Now the fun begins! 🤩👌💯

Thank you! I know we are both in the same proverbial boat of waiting, time just can't pass quickly enough haha

• Haha 1