EUGENIX / DR DAS / NORWOOD 6 / 6005+2203 = 8208 TOTAL GRAFTS / JULY 2022, JUNE 2023

On 4/2/2023 at 2:39 AM, EricEdwards said:

I thought I was a 6 but was told by Eugenix yesterday that's it a Norwood grade 4

If I was a nw4 I might rethink my stance on meds, but being a 6 I don't have a whole lot left to lose.  I plan to go back soon to add density, and if theres any future loss ,I'll probably still have some scalp reserves left, and I can always throw my whole beard at it if need be.

• Like 1

I had a consultation with the medical team at Eugenix on Monday. I outlined that I didn't wish to use finasteride given past side affects. They stated the result may only last a few years if the baldness continued but didn't object to my strategy of returning for top up surgery. 

I'm booked in for this July. Flight ticket purchased yesterday. Slightly apprehensive but ready to take the plunge.

On 4/3/2023 at 8:00 AM, Capelli21 said:

I did the exclusive package, back when it still included Dr Das

Excellent, I have Dr. Das undertaking the planning, designing and the crucial frontal slits with Dr. Somesh leading the rest of the procedure.

29 minutes ago, EricEdwards said:

I had a consultation with the medical team at Eugenix on Monday. I outlined that I didn't wish to use finasteride given past side affects. They stated the result may only last a few years if the baldness continued but didn't object to my strategy of returning for top up surgery. 

I'm booked in for this July. Flight ticket purchased yesterday. Slightly apprehensive but ready to take the plunge.

I think once you see the results, like me, you'll only wish you had done it sooner..  Best of luck to you my friend! 

1 hour ago, Xanadu said:

Did you cut your recipient hair the first 5 months?

Yes, I buzzed my entire head with a #1 guard to try to minimize the ugly duckling phase as much as possible for the first few mos

Edited by Capelli21
Add info
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey all, just wanted to share some updated results as it's now been 10 months.  I had always read that growth can happen all the way up to 12 mos, and although I couldn't picture my hair getting any thicker it seems that it actually has a bit.  I've been ecstatic with the results Eugenix has produced, especially considering I was basically completely bald and not considered a good candidate by other clinics.

IMG-20221216-WA0000_resized.jpg

20230521_220001.jpg

20230521_220010.jpg

20230521_220032.jpg

20230521_220439.jpg

Edited by Capelli21
Add photo
  • Like 7
  • Wow 4
  • Well Done 1

22 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

@Capelli21 you are looking great. Yes I also found I was getting improvements and new growth right up to 12 months. All the best! 👌💯

Thanks Adrian!  I just watched your video on YouTube, and wow what a transformation!!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Capelli21 said:

Hey all, just wanted to share some updated results as it's now been 10 months.  I had always read that growth can happen all the way up to 12 mos, and although I couldn't picture my hair getting any thicker it seems that it actually has a bit.  I've been ecstatic with the results Eugenix has produced, especially considering I was basically completely bald and not considered a good candidate by other clinics.

20230521_220001.jpg

20230521_220010.jpg

20230521_220032.jpg

20230521_220439.jpg

HALL OF FAME!!! So interesting that other clinics didn't think you were a good candidate. I shared that about me in my post...and here you have it, absolutely incredible results.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shadman said:

@Capelli21 outstanding result so far at the 10 months mark. From Now on it’ll only get better. May I know whether you’re taking fin/minox/multivitamin currently ?

Thanks!  I have never taken fin, min, nor multivitamins.  I get quite a bit of excercise/cardio though through endurance training, and a large percentage of my diet is whole foods with lots of raw vegetables and fruit.

• Like 1

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Capelli21 said:

20230521_220001.jpg

20230521_220010.jpg

20230521_220032.jpg

20230521_220439.jpg

Is this without fibers? Holy cow 😮 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 hours ago, Capelli21 said:

20230521_220001.jpg

20230521_220010.jpg

20230521_220032.jpg

20230521_220439.jpg

this is bluddy glorious 🤯👏🏻

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Capelli21 said:

Correct, this is without fibers, I never use them.

image.gif

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Melvin- Moderator I want to say a huge THANK YOU to you for this valuable resource that is hairrestorationnetwork.  I did tons of research online before getting my HT, and I admit I almost wound up at a Turkish hair mill, where who the heck knows what the outcome would've been.  

Then one day I was blessed to stumble upon this site.  I had never heard of Eugenix, but seeing some of their success stories on here really opened my eyes and began to give me hope.  Then I found @Zoomster's write up, a guy with very similar baldness to mine who had an absolutely insane transformation and that's honestly what made me decide to go where I did. 

I found it really difficult to separate truth from hype online, especially with fake reviews on YouTube.  I realized much of the info I found previously was mainly marketing by the hair mills, with undoubtedly cherry picked cases, but I would later stumble across horror stories about that place and be so confused. 

Having a site like this with real guys and gals sharing their experiences, where you can get a wealth of objective information and knowledge, plus a moderator that will call bs when he sees it to keep things honest, is just beyond invaluable 🙏

• Like 7