Matt Dominance 1 on 1 call

• Administrators

Theres nothing he would tell you, that you can’t learn here for free. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Well Done 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

He has a great side hustle going. Over  $100+ dollars for a 30 min phone call. What is he going to tell you in 30 mins? 

hey baby it’s okay, don’t feel bad being bald. Daddy still luvs you. Send me pics. I look into it. Then it will extend to the 60 min mark. To make its $240 for the consultation. And since you are already paying him that much. He feel invested into him now. 

after your transplant if you have questions or concerns. He’s going to charge you again to call him.. so it’s not just a one time scam .. it’s an ongoing scam where he’s banking off each customer. For hundreds of dollars. 

My suggestion is u pay me $10 dollars n I tell u the same thing he will.. homie discount :) 

hey it’s marketing for ya. U do u . 

Edited by Legend007
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9

• Valued Contributor

What are his qualifications to make him an authority to charge you money? How many hair transplants has he performed? How many years has he put into post graduate study? Nothing personal but there are a lot of YouTube 'influencers' out there who are making money off vulnerable young guys. As @Melvin- Moderator so rightly stated you could learn far more here from HRN from people with a lot more worldly experience. All the best!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Legend007 said:

He has a great side hustle going. Over  $100+ dollars for a 30 min phone call. What is he going to tell you in 30 mins? 

hey baby it’s okay, don’t feel bad being bald. Daddy still luvs you. Send me pics. I look into it. Then it will extend to the 60 min mark. To make its $240 for the consultation. And since you are already paying him that much. He feel invested into him now. 

after your transplant if you have questions or concerns. He’s going to charge you again to call him.. so it’s not just a one time scam .. it’s an ongoing scam where he’s banking off each customer. For hundreds of dollars. 

My suggestion is u pay me $10 dollars n I tell u the same thing he will.. homie discount :) 

Send me $20.00 and I’ll do it better thank this guy

• Face Palm 1

Guys like Matt and other self-proclaimed 'hair restoration mentors' are effectively targeting lazy, confused, clueless and desperate people -no different than any other marketing vulture out there, really. 

Save your money, brew a pot of coffee and dig through this forum. All of your questions will be answered for free. 

Charging 100$ for a phone call, Jesus, what a time to be alive. 

Edited by StillAlive
  • Like 5

17 hours ago, Berba11 said:

No and No.

What are you expecting to get from him that you couldn't get from people on this forum?

I think a lot of bad advice is given here. Then again, I am not sure this guy is any better

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs-down 1
  • Face Palm 3

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Legend007 said:

image.gif

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

9 hours ago, StillAlive said:

Guys like Matt and other self-proclaimed 'hair restoration mentors' are effectively targeting lazy, confused, clueless and desperate people -no different than any other marketing vulture out there, really. 

Save your money, brew a pot of coffee and dig through this forum. All of your questions will be answered for free. 

I may be confused, clueless, and desperate, but I don't think I'm lazy ☹️ Thanks for your comment 👍

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, StillAlive said:

For people with no time, $100 isn't outrageous.
if a midrange HT is $10k in the US, this is 1% of the price. Maybe he sends the person to a better place than say Bosley or something the person would have picked. Then money well spent.

I am not paying the guy but it isn't a scam.

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, coolbreeze said:

For people with no time, $100 isn't outrageous.
if a midrange HT is $10k in the US, this is 1% of the price. Maybe he sends the person to a better place than say Bosley or something the person would have picked. Then money well spent.

I am not paying the guy but it isn't a scam.

When he puts you in touch with his own personalized hair transplant mill in Turkey, would he be doing this out of pure brotherly love so you don't end up with a repair job like his repair job? Or would he be getting a kick back? Hmmmmm. 🤥

• Like 2

• Administrators

I will say this, Matt does a good job on YouTube, he’s got a good following. His videos can be entertaining. I believe he’s learned from lurking on here. My biggest issue is that he doesn’t admit that he made a mistake his first HT. It was not natural and done poorly. He received several repairs afterwards. 

His message would be powerful if he said “don’t do what I did” instead he doubled down. Unfortunately, that isn’t a good message. It’s unfortunately what many on Reddit fall for, believing cheap surgery = good surgery. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

View my thread

image.thumb.png.af97611813848640e567f434da4db945.png

I didn't know you were talking about but I know of Matt Dominance and looked it up. I can't believe he actually does this. The best part is he offers a "independent assessment from a  3rd party expert that is not financially motivated" but charges $100, lmao. 

• Thanks 1
  • Well Done 1

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

• Valued Contributor

This guy and other such guys knows that there are so many people suffering from baldness and can do anything to come out of it and thats why they are easy targets to such things ...there are millions of people worldwide and this people only need one percent of them to make millions out of them...sad but true...

• Like 3

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators
5 hours ago, mavigo said:

image.thumb.png.af97611813848640e567f434da4db945.png

I didn't know you were talking about but I know of Matt Dominance and looked it up. I can't believe he actually does this. The best part is he offers a "independent assessment from a  3rd party expert that is not financially motivated" but charges $100, lmao. 

Ok this is bad. The best hair transplant strategy if you’re not a candidate is NO surgery. Also, it needs to be clear whether he’s receiving any commission by referring you to a clinic. The not financially motivated is not true, even if he isn’t receiving commission because he’s charging for the consultation. 

I have no problems with him monetizing his channel or services. But he should be transparent.

He could say “I work with surgeons I trust, based on research. I receive a commission for referrals, so if you trust me and value my opinion, let’s work together.” At that point its clear, it’s really up to the individual to decide.

• Like 2

View my thread

The hair loss industry has all sorts of “experts” that are seizing opportunities to make money. Anybody can do their own research and pretty much come to the same conclusions. Don’t listen to any one individual, don’t listen to any one clinic/Dr. Gain as much knowledge from as many sources as possible. 

• Like 5

• Administrators

Indeed, especially the anonymous posters who post as authoritative figures without ever revealing their so-called expertise.

• Like 1

View my thread

I didn't know Matt still considers his first transplant a success. It seemed obviously unnatural to me. 

But, to be honest, I still think this about his appearance. He has made improvements, but something about it still looks a little off.

That claim of no financial motivation just makes him look worse and worse. For such an expensive phone call. What can he realistically do for you in a "consultation?" I would guess he'd tell you a Norwood level, some basic info about FUE and FUT, DHT inhibitors, something about graft numbers and some basic words of caution. All very good but basic things you can find here, for free. 

• Like 2

For that amount of money, you could add 30 minutes of browsing here looking for doctors with high quality, honest pictures and great results, read some patient reviews to see if they are on the same page as you, and book a consult with your doctor of choice. 100% sure you'll get much better info from it. 

• Like 4

"Mature hairline" is euphemism for balding.