Matt Dominance 1 on 1 call

On 3/29/2023 at 2:08 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I will say this, Matt does a good job on YouTube, he’s got a good following. His videos can be entertaining. I believe he’s learned from lurking on here. My biggest issue is that he doesn’t admit that he made a mistake his first HT. It was not natural and done poorly. He received several repairs afterwards. 

His message would be powerful if he said “don’t do what I did” instead he doubled down. Unfortunately, that isn’t a good message. It’s unfortunately what many on Reddit fall for, believing cheap surgery = good surgery. 

Melvin, you're a legend! Thats a wise thing to say.

He is also giving some false informations in his videos like you will see your final result after 6-7 months. I was far away from end result there and most of the people i saw also.

• Like 1

I been watching his videos when he first started..

he’s a noob about hairloss just like most of us.

he was a young 20 something year old kid losing hair and trying many different things to retain it..

he lost me when he started promoting natural remedies/supplements n crap like that. Then finally gave in to real fda approved medicine. It’s like what the fuk man. I’m desperate about my hairloss too, and looking for answers, and I’m following this kid for advice when he can’t even save his own hair. and made numerous mistakes through medicine, laser caps, turkey hair transplants. And a bunch of new unproven medicine in his videos throughout the years. 

it’s best if you do your own research,

this is a good place for information and doctor referrals. I also trust the bald truth podcast also.. 

• Like 1

@Melvin- Moderator After rereading I had a really good laugh while unpacking all the bad grammar and strange wording. 

1) The "fatal mistake" part. Well.. if you died then you wouldn't be regaining anything! 

I know what he's getting at but it's bad English. Although EXTREMELY rare, you could potentially die from an HT if you went to some nasty clinic and got sepsis or something like that. Egregious would be a better word to use. 

image.png.d2ed24f693d045247436ba1c3c40f05e.png

2) "Backed by 250 clinics investigated" Like what? This grammatically makes no sense. 

3) Why spend your money at suboptimal clinics when you can spend it on a suboptimal, medically unqualified youtuber?

image.png.a4cc9ccc7bab6eb8bba01dfa103c3594.png

4) This is so corny, I can't even... what I would do to get my hands on this forbidden pdf.... 

image.png.fec1a8a3c64c8c20aef99f51391d1463.png

This guy is too much. 

Edited by mavigo
  • Haha 2

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

• 4 weeks later...

It’s ironic how he talks about avoiding bad clinics and giving people “good advise” for $100 phone conversation even tho he never admits he got a bad hair transplant result himself if you look at his hairline you can tell he obviously went to a hair mill in Türkiye his hair looks very unnatural and just weird looking. Each time I watch his videos there is something off about his hair. 

He had already 3 operations. I would not be so harsh, yes it doesnt look perfect, but if you watch his old pictures he would be completely bald without operations today, now he has full hair. As far as i remember his first operation was at turhish hair mill and he got a really bad result yes, but second and third operation were done at good doctors and they made solid repairs. His big mistake was first operation which was done really bad yes.

Edited by vanilia