Liam Neeson's hair restoration surgery/surgeries...

Zoom in.  Toup?  Methinks he has had temple work & hairline enhancement & first 1/3rd of frontal hairline band  zone done about 15 years ago.  This is a recent pic.  I'm obsessed w/celebrity hairlines - but then again, aren't we all?  🍸

Liam Neeson on Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Edited by jjsrader

• Administrators

Wow I’m surprised @Curious25 didn’t find this first, definitely an HT.

• Haha 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

It's been well documented. Liam Neeson was thinning out in his youth (check out his pre Rob Roy movies) and at some point in the 00's he resurfaced with that beautiful mature hairline, funnily identical to Gary Oldman's (another well documented celeb HT). 

A great example to all of us aging handsome devils out there. 

Edited by StillAlive

9 minutes ago, StillAlive said:

It's been well documented. Liam Neeson was thinning out in his youth (check out his pre Rob Roy movies) and at some point in the 00's he resurfaced with that beautiful mature hairline, funnily identical to Gary Oldman's (another well documented celeb HT). 

A great example to all of us aging handsome devils out there. 

can you send photos?

I used to think he had one, but on researching I believe it is his use of concealers and sprays which give the impression of a HT

The dark gray around his hairline is some kind of make up artist spray. 

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• Administrators

image.jpeg
0097FC76-779A-4909-AF10-41785589C64A.jpeg

When you zoom in, you see the hairs are not staggered at all. I had a friend who had an HT in 2006, and it started to look like that as he lost more of his native hair. To me, this looks like he had a minor HT some years ago to augment density, and now the rest of his native hair have thinned out. Causing this peculiar look. He’s probably better off getting those hairs removed. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

When you turn into a Norwood spotting obsessive, you can't stop seeing those signs all around you.

Celebrities are the first point of focus, as you usually have been watching them on screen for decades so at some point you are going 'Hold on mate, there's no way that THAT is due to a healthy diet and some fancy skin cream'. They kind of act as weathervanes -and cautionary tales, love you Mickey but NO- for what is possible.