Xyon Topical Dutasteride User Trial (2) - Discussion, Comments and Questions

TorontoMan

@RecycleBin thanks for posting! Did you get side effects from fin or any other treatments in the past? I agree, I'm hesitant of the megadose too.

Hard to say without your baseline, but 38 seems kind of low - I was at 80 before starting a different version of dut. Mine went down to 50 - 60 from once a week application. As long as you don't feel sides that's what matters tho!

Just got Xyon Topical Dut today. Packaging is super nice. Expiry on the package is 3/2024.

ADCreHfcTQklTQJCg75Wy_R7pbXBpOY1UZ9MSU_K--KMbAUQMcErI-_9duaVW6jZImiMrfxlwMr9aZdF4jaKEByY57DrmjQwH_UHLKFuhXLge0nDQV9Eytdu2PJefFrrHekdLTNbP1j724OtLAqnNzicKZx7TpZCNyuLu9Qp7L0taNsQMy0q6ChKN6QlhUgi7_8NO7BftXVU6_36g7w-oIaov-IkhKrY72wRZe0oaieHrAM69rVUhKtDEvcqLiDJhUKy5K5FDp7lkKG7qTS1k70G-27BxeZciDAwSaZ4uMLjQ-mgDk7sgKJVW7Asr-LDfVQU1s6kV2rIpzKmUa0epmEAJj2nLdwuKuUpxAVnSbR07tT22OwSwG8RFhD4_mOALnN9F71FAT_NUjcbxAaOJE0y79QK6vFKT_YWtTIoXneOmL9U14311n-8GfD8E1zYxOyEOYJoy7s0erw5VCoWvOjQX6jOTFpq3JWr6vUF6ikItHuUnQASzhG4WFYrieD9vx2JL43vAgEvbD6rKpeSKbaUEw28gTpQKu4EeoYg8mBbB_-nAG2bJLBX9lUKXkbAjggu2-FNSVuEyWhq8MdVYFcdbha1EXGpcufWAEwnrV_U2Bcq-LWKuDacIKIDipvqaGEiHcEyedOcuqWS16TBEfj3btv0z8NeIDB2uAKPdg55MyByaNDEGyuWgw4-uCJ3LnDSYxFM09iIb70hHxe1Hu_Sg6B_Y0GtkK89YQK5WVtFUpJPYJ-WfLL3ZOlIiTwfyJRh7L89A3UQ5rGLcbMtP95qv5jJviBlmQt-MmcXU5unIcWUR77ydItEithgkmadEKvcX2NPYbLgNtz3oJvFq4D13gEBl11N63wXmIS8Eu1ZED9qNPgDZQlmXiRN3YXYDDigJ4tFPsT4K-jf1n7VHV4ebmqME70=w2880-h3826-s-no?authuser=0

ADCreHdn7rQadSTUyk3JCnttwZP07WdRs-PMD8HzyMogGQsnCW7qPMKJqUYw-4gL6iDUFoJ-m3AV0dbfyB4M51bmzWfRV5Hxo1-PJfmE8E3o2fHxGKO4uW4tEQe2rFUL5fQNPpP9K6rMlZ-X64xhJy5fSLm5Rd-Cu8Jr82oxc9LvzjS12qp58e38GRAoIEcg5tsd0zfOMsL5sxjN-s6B4Ixqtlay59z0wrX6Zbb3dThZ4PMf0HyWr10g5V4RGeFu65JRZ21Gj8Vm5qoppPBKFguOmoN_1y0pWODwAtkHh6Pol6Yj1QdAX7NvIV6bFud3MR5f9-clLYLgm9qQcIpm2P8d5sLL9BoCmtfTlSRj56ikyrAjKv-Ih03DxdSHloJ3gOohB3xRf8BrYo58Byc7y_ZYfWlG7esNI0wuRlEiOo8oJOL3_XfXH7OFe0dY7NnqKTMcLhdYO5PtlqfFO78bJSanr1fkYVIyU59hAGd-3oD45WGDFjWQYfUHxGLxNFnfg9jIIyxFthUc-0KKoMH7VzgrzSxhgC1mlbqCaD82xZLoLFsAAbgYwefGPAjLdWbjrS7UXffGfzfk_O7O8adslCR2etC5t9BTdYZNKxqxKLhfV_6C-ROKqOkUVv0ippJ6QgSOgD6UCSSA1khgKHEERAvI4zDI817W9xJOuQ3jq8YmakWMQS11SNC9iiRoHnLi2NM7K9L4fcbR57wtNT315Mtxd1VZhI0U-2LOqa-gqzNPNMLvq8W_ScK2k9nxTpGV0FFYkgaloivjyqfsRcR291MQw_WVty4bvT3oQFT3l_qyCJWv7b7DKLKCo43RULce0hgumxAD9bjPVFIInnZomrtqeS3uu-da4QH86o3q_td63xWYa8boXRo01Hpb7gz0almWWjkMnVFhyM6KcnwYA4TovT6rQvA=w2880-h3826-s-no?authuser=0

ADCreHcFCJbiAgTtacbRQM3q1YAd7pLBcKBdu3KDgiSx19m4SHiepJopA0JpmDVIILT8ZZcMcbFuyztruXLszI_zU7DK4sbxqiwCCt088U2NMAqVccpgvYrDRrmAu0EgijkSXpIdLJOE8pFr9QQu4-SZXjlsByqbSOSeimIEowZ_4lhJHFOrzddXYFxAbryqmoSDU_wyBDtapa3JUdoTgUvUlgWdxEzCZZlTjJ3-AZsRXMO6Mi4nYXk92wEL6sWDG2mZLRZfuC0UQEdDtC4z9r5lFm5QRFDZUlUrfkZPtDb9pulBtHsgfc-hEV9AFZWj2O953Oz4QHJPnziMj9E4W63PNEAwwiWsZo4zOv4qdvp6_xOfbu54IH_SxbQorZy6JcsfkqyRo9aUvxU57bSh1gU1ijlq3f-hSWjUju9vBBA0ul6GcCzkg9oHhw3DyCFeD7nwI1VgX-7jQKlY0ZgjelHWqMi-gRbXtsQuHTF9kE9sADBupXs--n3K_RQJMto4axv70l8pP7yhj7znekgtP6vjxRkyn9Dt7zvAk_B9udr930HbmR3b_5tLWY7yKSee9pHQXS1IScZq3LqZFKitZkDcGFPmDrU0FW8ozoEqek35pOruN1tfWWMHYJFOT6Va-PktTiOpY6AQpFgwpyn_z8_iRGr6_kVoDm0MzcmZHHgHeTl_LU58twOWAnD9u4GxjF8VOXOG2K5zNcUmqajzmMqHk4cJmlByPV9Oqo7wMisI9xRAKfzmHaAPCI3lbUld1F8_2hEgqSynbSThYkDIgl79q8tSg7y2NFm-KSk9xOkOhGosDULb7MT2_bBC_dlf-Pc9TkGfeUwCnna_J26uRNAi2_rAKu-6EXOhIzfIe5C0Te39TT7aSyANCpsT5dQcaeJleEA-bEwHS6jJMynOl2JcN4KJ7Nc=w2880-h2168-s-no?authuser=0

Initially was thinking of getting DHT test done, but AFAIK it requires referral from a physician here in Canada so dropped the idea.

I'm someone who had sides with both topical and oral finasteride, even with microdosing both. I'm very sensitive to finasteride and just can't tolerate it. I've not taken fin since last 3 years and have only been on minoxidil.

Planning to start at 1x/week and see how it goes. May move to 2x/week at max if I can tolerate 1x/week for atleast some time. I've stopped microneedling as well because of fear that the dut may go more systemic.

Edited by 4chanhue

3 hours ago, Grouse said:

@RecycleBin thanks for posting! Did you get side effects from fin or any other treatments in the past? I agree, I'm hesitant of the megadose too.

Hard to say without your baseline, but 38 seems kind of low - I was at 80 before starting a different version of dut. Mine went down to 50 - 60 from once a week application. As long as you don't feel sides that's what matters tho!

I've tried finasteride both topical and pills and while sides weren't necessarily bad rather subtle they were still present. I didn't like how much effect the drug has on the endocrine system maybe if I was in my 30s or 40s it wouldn't bother me as much but for now I'll stick to this product and try to maintain my current hairline. In terms of DHT I'm assuming since its a topical it'll locally block it since scalp levels are the only thing that matters for hair loss. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, 4chanhue said:

Just got Xyon Topical Dut today. Packaging is super nice. Expiry on the package is 3/2024.

ADCreHfcTQklTQJCg75Wy_R7pbXBpOY1UZ9MSU_K--KMbAUQMcErI-_9duaVW6jZImiMrfxlwMr9aZdF4jaKEByY57DrmjQwH_UHLKFuhXLge0nDQV9Eytdu2PJefFrrHekdLTNbP1j724OtLAqnNzicKZx7TpZCNyuLu9Qp7L0taNsQMy0q6ChKN6QlhUgi7_8NO7BftXVU6_36g7w-oIaov-IkhKrY72wRZe0oaieHrAM69rVUhKtDEvcqLiDJhUKy5K5FDp7lkKG7qTS1k70G-27BxeZciDAwSaZ4uMLjQ-mgDk7sgKJVW7Asr-LDfVQU1s6kV2rIpzKmUa0epmEAJj2nLdwuKuUpxAVnSbR07tT22OwSwG8RFhD4_mOALnN9F71FAT_NUjcbxAaOJE0y79QK6vFKT_YWtTIoXneOmL9U14311n-8GfD8E1zYxOyEOYJoy7s0erw5VCoWvOjQX6jOTFpq3JWr6vUF6ikItHuUnQASzhG4WFYrieD9vx2JL43vAgEvbD6rKpeSKbaUEw28gTpQKu4EeoYg8mBbB_-nAG2bJLBX9lUKXkbAjggu2-FNSVuEyWhq8MdVYFcdbha1EXGpcufWAEwnrV_U2Bcq-LWKuDacIKIDipvqaGEiHcEyedOcuqWS16TBEfj3btv0z8NeIDB2uAKPdg55MyByaNDEGyuWgw4-uCJ3LnDSYxFM09iIb70hHxe1Hu_Sg6B_Y0GtkK89YQK5WVtFUpJPYJ-WfLL3ZOlIiTwfyJRh7L89A3UQ5rGLcbMtP95qv5jJviBlmQt-MmcXU5unIcWUR77ydItEithgkmadEKvcX2NPYbLgNtz3oJvFq4D13gEBl11N63wXmIS8Eu1ZED9qNPgDZQlmXiRN3YXYDDigJ4tFPsT4K-jf1n7VHV4ebmqME70=w2880-h3826-s-no?authuser=0

ADCreHdn7rQadSTUyk3JCnttwZP07WdRs-PMD8HzyMogGQsnCW7qPMKJqUYw-4gL6iDUFoJ-m3AV0dbfyB4M51bmzWfRV5Hxo1-PJfmE8E3o2fHxGKO4uW4tEQe2rFUL5fQNPpP9K6rMlZ-X64xhJy5fSLm5Rd-Cu8Jr82oxc9LvzjS12qp58e38GRAoIEcg5tsd0zfOMsL5sxjN-s6B4Ixqtlay59z0wrX6Zbb3dThZ4PMf0HyWr10g5V4RGeFu65JRZ21Gj8Vm5qoppPBKFguOmoN_1y0pWODwAtkHh6Pol6Yj1QdAX7NvIV6bFud3MR5f9-clLYLgm9qQcIpm2P8d5sLL9BoCmtfTlSRj56ikyrAjKv-Ih03DxdSHloJ3gOohB3xRf8BrYo58Byc7y_ZYfWlG7esNI0wuRlEiOo8oJOL3_XfXH7OFe0dY7NnqKTMcLhdYO5PtlqfFO78bJSanr1fkYVIyU59hAGd-3oD45WGDFjWQYfUHxGLxNFnfg9jIIyxFthUc-0KKoMH7VzgrzSxhgC1mlbqCaD82xZLoLFsAAbgYwefGPAjLdWbjrS7UXffGfzfk_O7O8adslCR2etC5t9BTdYZNKxqxKLhfV_6C-ROKqOkUVv0ippJ6QgSOgD6UCSSA1khgKHEERAvI4zDI817W9xJOuQ3jq8YmakWMQS11SNC9iiRoHnLi2NM7K9L4fcbR57wtNT315Mtxd1VZhI0U-2LOqa-gqzNPNMLvq8W_ScK2k9nxTpGV0FFYkgaloivjyqfsRcR291MQw_WVty4bvT3oQFT3l_qyCJWv7b7DKLKCo43RULce0hgumxAD9bjPVFIInnZomrtqeS3uu-da4QH86o3q_td63xWYa8boXRo01Hpb7gz0almWWjkMnVFhyM6KcnwYA4TovT6rQvA=w2880-h3826-s-no?authuser=0

ADCreHcFCJbiAgTtacbRQM3q1YAd7pLBcKBdu3KDgiSx19m4SHiepJopA0JpmDVIILT8ZZcMcbFuyztruXLszI_zU7DK4sbxqiwCCt088U2NMAqVccpgvYrDRrmAu0EgijkSXpIdLJOE8pFr9QQu4-SZXjlsByqbSOSeimIEowZ_4lhJHFOrzddXYFxAbryqmoSDU_wyBDtapa3JUdoTgUvUlgWdxEzCZZlTjJ3-AZsRXMO6Mi4nYXk92wEL6sWDG2mZLRZfuC0UQEdDtC4z9r5lFm5QRFDZUlUrfkZPtDb9pulBtHsgfc-hEV9AFZWj2O953Oz4QHJPnziMj9E4W63PNEAwwiWsZo4zOv4qdvp6_xOfbu54IH_SxbQorZy6JcsfkqyRo9aUvxU57bSh1gU1ijlq3f-hSWjUju9vBBA0ul6GcCzkg9oHhw3DyCFeD7nwI1VgX-7jQKlY0ZgjelHWqMi-gRbXtsQuHTF9kE9sADBupXs--n3K_RQJMto4axv70l8pP7yhj7znekgtP6vjxRkyn9Dt7zvAk_B9udr930HbmR3b_5tLWY7yKSee9pHQXS1IScZq3LqZFKitZkDcGFPmDrU0FW8ozoEqek35pOruN1tfWWMHYJFOT6Va-PktTiOpY6AQpFgwpyn_z8_iRGr6_kVoDm0MzcmZHHgHeTl_LU58twOWAnD9u4GxjF8VOXOG2K5zNcUmqajzmMqHk4cJmlByPV9Oqo7wMisI9xRAKfzmHaAPCI3lbUld1F8_2hEgqSynbSThYkDIgl79q8tSg7y2NFm-KSk9xOkOhGosDULb7MT2_bBC_dlf-Pc9TkGfeUwCnna_J26uRNAi2_rAKu-6EXOhIzfIe5C0Te39TT7aSyANCpsT5dQcaeJleEA-bEwHS6jJMynOl2JcN4KJ7Nc=w2880-h2168-s-no?authuser=0

Initially was thinking of getting DHT test done, but AFAIK it requires referral from a physician here in Canada so dropped the idea.

I'm someone who had sides with both topical and oral finasteride, even with microdosing both. I'm very sensitive to finasteride and just can't tolerate it. I've not taken fin since last 3 years and have only been on minoxidil.

Planning to start at 1x/week and see how it goes. May move to 2x/week at max if I can tolerate 1x/week for atleast some time. I've stopped microneedling as well because of fear that the dut may go more systemic.

My advice is take it 1x per week, see how you feel. If you’re good, then slowly increase the frequency by 1x per week. I believe 4-5x per week is good enough. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

My advice is take it 1x per week, see how you feel. If you’re good, then slowly increase the frequency by 1x per week. I believe 4-5x per week is good enough. 

Yea, planning to do that. I would be happy with 2x/week honestly if I don't have any sides. Along with oral min should be ok to slow down or stop recession. Not particularly targetting regrowth.

I'm curious if I can combine with other compounds with less side effects like stemoxydine/fluridil on other days.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, 4chanhue said:

Yea, planning to do that. I would be happy with 2x/week honestly if I don't have any sides. Along with oral min should be ok to slow down or stop recession. Not particularly targetting regrowth.

I'm curious if I can combine with other compounds with less side effects like stemoxydine/fluridil on other days.

I wouldn’t introduce anything until a month. By a month you’ll know if you get sides or not. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 9/25/2023 at 11:50 AM, RecycleBin said:

I do think a very small % does go systemic but not enough to make a difference in day to day life. In terms of results its hard to say for me since I had a HT 6 months ago Im trying to use it to just maintain what I have at this point. Im not seeing any shedding as I used to overall my hair seems healthier and I don't seem to be losing anymore ground. I think if they lowered the dose it'd make it much more tolerable for daily use 

i'd rather just use it once a week - less messing around

13 hours ago, Grouse said:

i think that is a good outcome though - you haven't crushed your dht systemically, you've still got a normal amount. The range for recycleBin showed 38 as almost exactly middle. and you've probably crushed dht in the scalp!

14 hours ago, hairman4321 said:

i think that is a good outcome though - you haven't crushed your dht systemically, you've still got a normal amount. The range for recycleBin showed 38 as almost exactly middle. and you've probably crushed dht in the scalp!

I've been on oral Dut for almost a year and similar to others, never measured my DHT before (was in oral Fin for 7-8 years).  After 6 months, I measured my serum DHT and it was much lower than normal (see pic).  Having said that, I still gym every day, keep muscle, no lost libido and my Testosterone has actually increased.  I'm also on oral Minoxidil which causes some water weight gain.  My only issue is that I'm still losing hair and haven't stabilized.  I wonder if there is a chance that I'm only lowering DHT in my blood but not as much in my scalp. I was actually thinking of switching both oral Dut and Min into a compounded topical product to ensure everything works as well as possible for my scalp (to avoid the scenario I'm in, which is its affecting serum but unsure how much in scalp). I feel like my scalp Testosterone must still be high if I'm still losing hair with this level of serum DHT but not sure how to correct it or what else I can do.  Any suggestions? DHT.thumb.jpg.ec4a73a6149efc9b831a0021ef1a4ed2.jpg

4 hours ago, jim1973 said:

I've been on oral Dut for almost a year and similar to others, never measured my DHT before (was in oral Fin for 7-8 years).  After 6 months, I measured my serum DHT and it was much lower than normal (see pic).  Having said that, I still gym every day, keep muscle, no lost libido and my Testosterone has actually increased.  I'm also on oral Minoxidil which causes some water weight gain.  My only issue is that I'm still losing hair and haven't stabilized.  I wonder if there is a chance that I'm only lowering DHT in my blood but not as much in my scalp. I was actually thinking of switching both oral Dut and Min into a compounded topical product to ensure everything works as well as possible for my scalp (to avoid the scenario I'm in, which is its affecting serum but unsure how much in scalp). I feel like my scalp Testosterone must still be high if I'm still losing hair with this level of serum DHT but not sure how to correct it or what else I can do.  Any suggestions? DHT.thumb.jpg.ec4a73a6149efc9b831a0021ef1a4ed2.jpg

It's possible increased test is causing hair to fall out. Not sure how accurate that is, but MPMD did talk about that. DHT decrease can affect different people differently. There are people for whom small drop gives them lots of sides, while others can nuke their DHT and they still feel the same(or better). 

I guess you could see if fin works better for you?

On 9/25/2023 at 10:23 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I wouldn’t introduce anything until a month. By a month you’ll know if you get sides or not. 

I am considering to try Farmacia Parati liposomal Dutasteride. Supposedly they can compound any concentration 0.01%, 0.05%, 0.1%, 0.25%, 0.5% and 1%........ 

Was considering 0.01% concentration and increasing the dose if no side effects occur but I am wondering if this concentration is just too low to have any effect at all. I'm wondering if it's better to go for a lower dose and apply more frequently or a higher dose but apply less frequent. I know Xyon is 2%

Any opinions on this?

On 9/27/2023 at 5:05 AM, jim1973 said:

i'm no expert, but from what i know i think topical DUT would be worth a try if you haven't stablised on oral. It sounds like it has a lower risk profile anyway. i'm not sure about oral DUT only stopping DHT in your blood though - i would've thought it would crush it everywhere.

how long have you been on it? maybe it takes awhile to fully get into the scalp, where topical DUT could get into the scalp much sooner.

let us know how it goes if you decide to try it

• Like 1

On 9/25/2023 at 3:57 PM, 4chanhue said:

Ended up getting sides(ED related) with the first application. Lasted about a week, getting back to normal after 7 days or so. I think my body just can't tolerate DHT inhibitors at all. Planning to give up Xyon for now.

16 minutes ago, 4chanhue said:

Ended up getting sides(ED related) with the first application. Lasted about a week, getting back to normal after 7 days or so. I think my body just can't tolerate DHT inhibitors at all. Planning to give up Xyon for now.

Are you planning to do anything to maintain hair? I have the same issue with DHT inhibitors as well but feel like I don’t really have any alternative solutions so trying to see how others deal with it.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Some people are very sensitive. But getting sides after one application could be placebo. ED can happen for a variety of reasons, especially sleep. 

View my thread

5 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Some people are very sensitive. But getting sides after one application could be placebo. ED can happen for a variety of reasons, especially sleep. 

I also had sides on microdosing topical fin as well. Not even mild ED, complete limp dick. I think I'm just super sensitive to these meds. I spoke to my parents, who are doctors. They told me it's not worth it to continue when you are having sides. These are endocrine disruptive medicines and it is possible that some people are just super sensitive to them. Sucks, but what can you do.

I'm wondering if it's the estrogen causing sides due to aromatisation of free test. I'll look into a blood test if I get the time/referral for one.

5 hours ago, futureresearch said:

Are you planning to do anything to maintain hair? I have the same issue with DHT inhibitors as well but feel like I don’t really have any alternative solutions so trying to see how others deal with it.

I was on topical min since 3 yrs and that has stabilised hair loss, albeit it's slowly getting worse. Switched to oral min(1.25mg 2x/day) a month back. Let's see if it helps. I may get on Saw Palmetto because I noticed I don't have side effects on it.

Doing micro needling and keto shampoo as well. Not much more I can do. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 4chanhue said:

I also had sides on microdosing topical fin as well. Not even mild ED, complete limp dick. I think I'm just super sensitive to these meds. I spoke to my parents, who are doctors. They told me it's not worth it to continue when you are having sides. These are endocrine disruptive medicines and it is possible that some people are just super sensitive to them. Sucks, but what can you do.

I'm wondering if it's the estrogen causing sides due to aromatisation of free test. I'll look into a blood test if I get the time/referral for one.

I was on topical min since 3 yrs and that has stabilised hair loss, albeit it's slowly getting worse. Switched to oral min(1.25mg 2x/day) a month back. Let's see if it helps. I may get on Saw Palmetto because I noticed I don't have side effects on it.

Doing micro needling and keto shampoo as well. Not much more I can do. 

Did you ever try oral Finasteride or only topical?  I'm on oral with no sides but also not stabilized.  I'm considering topical to ensure the medication gets to my follicles.  If I didn't have negative sides on oral, I feel less likely to get sides from topical but not sure.  I just want to stabilize badly so considering trying everything.   

12 hours ago, jim1973 said:

Did you ever try oral Finasteride or only topical?  I'm on oral with no sides but also not stabilized.  I'm considering topical to ensure the medication gets to my follicles.  If I didn't have negative sides on oral, I feel less likely to get sides from topical but not sure.  I just want to stabilize badly so considering trying everything.   

I tried both. What dose are you on and for how long? Are you on min as well? You can look at dut or combine with other meds like RU/pyri

Don't get desperate. You are looking for something that you can continue for a very long time with few sides

6 hours ago, 4chanhue said:

I tried both. What dose are you on and for how long? Are you on min as well? You can look at dut or combine with other meds like RU/pyri

Don't get desperate. You are looking for something that you can continue for a very long time with few sides

Currently on oral Min (5mg) and oral Dut (.5/day).  Hair loss still present daily.  It has not stabilized.  I've been on these products for a year.  Thinking about adding a compounded topical of Fin, Dut, Min, Latanoprost, Tretinoin.

• Wow 1

I'm about to switch from oral Dutasteride and oral Minoxidil to a topical product, since I still seem to be losing ground and don't like the water weight these oral pills give me.  I've found 2 formulations that I'm considering.  Both topical formulas contain the same amount of Minoxidil, Finasteride, Tretinoin and Fluocinolone.  The  differences are that formula A contains .25% Finasteride.  Formula B contains only .15% Finasteride but also .10% Dutasteride Latanoprost and Melatonin.  The formulas are roughly the same price.  I haven't seen feedback with reviews of using topical Dut and Fin together so wondering if anyone in this forum has experience with that or has feedback on the 2 topical formulations I'm considering.  Which formula would you take if choosing between the two?  

• Administrators

I switched from 5x per week, to daily. No sides. But I see a difference. I’m gonna update my thread. 

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...

I started taking Xyon's Topical Dutasteride last week - currently applying daily as recommended by Dr. Hasson and the pharmacist 🤞.

Has anyone tried applying Xyon's Topical Dutasteride on their temple peaks or at the base of their neck, which are also common areas affected by androgenic alopecia?  It seems that people are predominately applying it on their crown, midscalp, and hairline.

Edited by HairlineHero
Edit

On 10/6/2023 at 2:07 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

I switched from 5x per week, to daily. No sides. But I see a difference. I’m gonna update my thread. 

Using the Xyon topical Dut daily?  Seeing improvement?  What were you using either topically or orally before using this product?  I was trying to find your channel on YT to see if you've updated but wasn't successful in finding.  

• Administrators
1 hour ago, jim1973 said:

Using the Xyon topical Dut daily?  Seeing improvement?  What were you using either topically or orally before using this product?  I was trying to find your channel on YT to see if you've updated but wasn't successful in finding.  

I haven’t updated YouTube since 6 months. I was thinking of doing an update at 12 months. I did update my thread here though.

View my thread