Dr. Pittella -6.975 grafts - 38 years old

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Another home run for Dr. Pittella.30EA5035-149F-4893-B914-05E4A5AE7F05.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

amazing result. Im waiting on an online consult date - whatsapp rep said they're trying to find a time as of last friday, so 4 days no response yet. Does anyone know if this is normal and might take a while to get a response back for consult date? i was already sent graft estimation and estimate.

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, XavierJB said:

amazing result. Im waiting on an online consult date - whatsapp rep said they're trying to find a time as of last friday, so 4 days no response yet. Does anyone know if this is normal and might take a while to get a response back for consult date? i was already sent graft estimation and estimate.

It can take some time. Dr. Pittella has grown very popular, so the demand is high. If you’re still having trials dm me. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

2 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

It can take some time. Dr. Pittella has grown very popular, so the demand is high. If you’re still having trials dm me. 

Thanks Melvin, I’ll wait till end of the week first

17 hours ago, XavierJB said:

Hello! Thank you

I believe it's normal to wait a few days; I've waited myself in the past. However, it's definitely worth waiting for the date, and I'm confident they will do their best to assist you. 

The dude is solid

18 hours ago, XavierJB said:

Yea. They do take time to respond. Same thing happened to me. They probably super busy. 

@Melvin- Admin helped me too, He is the goat :)

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
19 minutes ago, zach07 said:

Incredible. I know it's only hair, but dare I say, life-changing. @Dr. Felipe Pittella is raising the bar with every procedure. 

It’s only hair, until you lose it 😅

• Like 1

View my thread

On 1/24/2024 at 8:47 AM, Diego Henrique Bravim said:

Hello! Thank you

I believe it's normal to wait a few days; I've waited myself in the past. However, it's definitely worth waiting for the date, and I'm confident they will do their best to assist you. 

The dude is solid

In my experience, Dr. Pittella's team is far better and faster to respond compared to other top doctors. That said, you may still have to wait for a few days. Totally worthwhile. 

18 hours ago, ChrisLeo said:

What is the best way to contact Dr Pitella and his team? Is it the number that is listed when you google his name that starts with +55? 

Thanks for anyone who can help. 

Go on to his website, select the language preference (English for me) then select “I want to do my pre-assessment”. It should take you to WhatsApp where you can message the team from there. Hope that helps. 

• Like 1

Just now, pullinyourleg said:

Go on to his website, select the language preference (English for me) then select “I want to do my pre-assessment”. It should take you to WhatsApp where you can message the team from there. Hope that helps. 

Type felipepittella . Com in google and the first one should be his website. Cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Insanity wow

AA77CDA5-48B7-45EF-ABA3-BCA227900D6B.jpeg

View my thread