Dr. Pittella -6.975 grafts - 38 years old

Good Morning. My name is Diego Henrique, I'm from Venda Nova do Imigrant and I had the surgery with the best hair transplant surgeon. Doctor Felipe Pittella. I operated on 01/31.

- Follicles: 6,975. - 15,753 strands of hair.

I'm very satisfied. Your team is fantastic. And I'm sure my result will be good.

I will always post pictures, for you to follow the evolution.

• Administrators

Wow another gigasession from Pittella. Can’t wait to follow your progress.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Looks great work..Another 7k session of dr pittella in just one day.

Dr pittella’s patients solver their hair loss problem with just one session, without having to suffer with multiple hair transplants…

Edited by Jackdaniels

Pittella's grafts are always yellow for some reason. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just interesting.

You've got lots of cracks forming now. That's fine, I think it's caused by not spraying with saline or something similar. The scabs get dry and crusty and separate. 

• Valued Contributor
9 hours ago, CharlesBarkley said:

7000 Grafts in one day?

@Diego Henrique Bravim was it actually this many grafts in one day? I'm a massive fan of Dr Pittella but that's a lot of grafts to be outside of the body. No doubt he controls for this with his technique and/or his holding solution. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to following your updates! 👌

On 06/02/2023 at 09:51, Rafael Manelli said:

Os enxertos de Pittella são sempre amarelos por algum motivo. Não que haja algo de errado com isso, é apenas interessante.

Você tem muitas rachaduras se formando agora. Tudo bem, acho que é causado por não pulverizar com solução salina ou algo semelhante. As crostas ficam secas e crocantes e se separam. 

Sunflower oil .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Wow this is already growing so quickly.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...