Dr. Pittella -6.975 grafts - 38 years old

• Administrators

Wow very impressive 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

This turned out amazing. You can't ask for better than that.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

All I can say is WOW

D034112F-BC1D-4125-A6EC-174DF6A5E092.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 2 weeks later...

@Diego Henrique Bravim transplant looks fantastic! I am interested in having Dr.Pitella do my transplant. Only thing I worry about is the safety of Brasil. Can you tell me your whole experience?

1) How long was your trip to Brazil for the procedure?

2) How safe did you feel while there?

3) What was the whole process like from beginning to end?

4) Was hotel stay included in the price?

5) How did the clinic take payment?

6) How long was the wait time to book Dr.Pitella?

Thanks in advance! Your reply will be of great help to not only me but many on this forum

6 hours ago, bigtyivier2k2 said:

@Diego Henrique Bravim transplant looks fantastic! I am interested in having Dr.Pitella do my transplant. Only thing I worry about is the safety of Brasil. Can you tell me your whole experience?

1) How long was your trip to Brazil for the procedure?

2) How safe did you feel while there?

3) What was the whole process like from beginning to end?

4) Was hotel stay included in the price?

5) How did the clinic take payment?

6) How long was the wait time to book Dr.Pitella?

Thanks in advance! Your reply will be of great help to not only me but many on this forum

Yes! Of Course.

1. I live in a state close to Dr. Pittella's clinic, so it didn't take long for me to get there. However, I know people who come to Brazil from Los Angeles and it's about a 13-hour flight on average.
  2. If you're talking about the treatment within the clinic. I felt 100% secure. Dr. Felipe has a highly skilled team that accompanied me from the beginning to the end, providing a lot of confidence and peace of mind.
  3. I arrived at the clinic one day prior to the surgery for the surgeon to make the surgical markings. They provided me with pre-operative, intra-operative, and post-operative instructions. The following morning, I arrived early for hair shaving and the commencement of the surgery, which lasted approximately 12 hours. I experienced no discomfort during the procedure. I was discharged in the evening, and the whole process was very swift and comfortable for me as a patient.
  4. The clinic has a surgical planning department that offers a variety of packages, which may or may not include accommodations.
  5. They have several payment options; I paid by credit card.
  6. His waiting list is quite long. From the initial consultation to the surgery, it took about 1 year to 1.5 years. However, they managed to expedite mine.

I trust that I've been of assistance

Edited by Diego Henrique Bravim

On 9/5/2023 at 3:35 PM, Diego Henrique Bravim said:

Yes! Of Course.

1. I live in a state close to Dr. Pittella's clinic, so it didn't take long for me to get there. However, I know people who come to Brazil from Los Angeles and it's about a 13-hour flight on average.
  2. If you're talking about the treatment within the clinic. I felt 100% secure. Dr. Felipe has a highly skilled team that accompanied me from the beginning to the end, providing a lot of confidence and peace of mind.
  3. I arrived at the clinic one day prior to the surgery for the surgeon to make the surgical markings. They provided me with pre-operative, intra-operative, and post-operative instructions. The following morning, I arrived early for hair shaving and the commencement of the surgery, which lasted approximately 12 hours. I experienced no discomfort during the procedure. I was discharged in the evening, and the whole process was very swift and comfortable for me as a patient.
  4. The clinic has a surgical planning department that offers a variety of packages, which may or may not include accommodations.
  5. They have several payment options; I paid by credit card.
  6. His waiting list is quite long. From the initial consultation to the surgery, it took about 1 year to 1.5 years. However, they managed to expedite mine.

I trust that I've been of assistance

Thank you for your help! What I meant in (1) was the safety of the area. I have heard that Brazil is dangerous especially for tourists

• Administrators
4 hours ago, bigtyivier2k2 said:

Thank you for your help! What I meant in (1) was the safety of the area. I have heard that Brazil is dangerous especially for tourists

Reach out to @Digs49 I believe like anywhere, safety depends on the area. I live in LA, there’s areas I won’t go too, and areas that are completely safe. Imagine the same goes for Chicago and NYC. 

• Like 1

View my thread