Dr Kaan Pekiner - 1906 grafts - 26.01.23 & 27.01.23

Spring15

One thing that sets Dr Pekiner apart from everyone else is hairlines. I mean wow just wow. 

Even when I was in my dark place, I couldn’t fault the hairline work he did on me and was my favourite thing to look at. 

Congratulations bro, what an awesome result. You must be over the moon about it

• Like 1

7 months post op - think I'm at about 90-95% of the final result. Very happy but I didn't expect anything less going to the best in Turkey and one of the best hair line surgeons in the world - in my opinion 

The right side is perfect, the left side has a couple or areas not as dense as the right and I'm feeling hair greed to get 200-300 grafts or so in those areas but I might hold off

pekiner7months2.PNG

pekiner7months1.PNG

pekiner7months3.PNG

pekiner7months4.PNG

Edited by Spring15
  • Like 3

• Valued Contributor

@Spring15

Looking pretty dense and natural....left side will also fill in in upcoming months ...you still have few more months in the bank for more growth and density ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Man congrats! 

Happy to see that there are still good doctors in Turkey.

You deserve this outcome. Dont worry too much about ur slow side, its normal that one side often has a different rythm. I dont see the lack of density by the pics you provide but I trust your perception since its your own hair.

You still have many months to recover and even if it doesnt come out, 200 grafts extra for a touch up wouldnt make this a failure, just a little touch up. Already looking great.

Are u considering micropigmentation for the donnor?

cheers

9.5 month update. Haven't updated recently as I had an otoplasty done 7 weeks ago. I was naïve and thought it would heal very quickly like a transplant - not the case lol. I had it done in Bangkok so also had a consult with Dr Laorwong about a few hundred grafts in certain areas. Maybe next year, we'll see. I also started topical finasteride

9.5month-pekiner.PNG

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spring15 said:

9.5 month update. Haven't updated recently as I had an otoplasty done 7 weeks ago. I was naïve and thought it would heal very quickly like a transplant - not the case lol. I had it done in Bangkok so also had a consult with Dr Laorwong about a few hundred grafts in certain areas. Maybe next year, we'll see. I also started topical finasteride

9.5month-pekiner.PNG

Damn that is a really good density. Congratzzzzt. And also is difficult to be 100% satisfied since it is a illusion of density so reassess after one year with the topical finasteride. Hopefully  it will do wonders :)

• Like 1

Very interesting that you say you think they developed in response to microneedling.

Almost like you overdid your own collagen production.

But maybe also the first time you rolled something over your head repeatedly and noticed your scalp's shape. :) 

Doesn't matter, who's going to see with that thick rug.

4 hours ago, consequence said:

Very interesting that you say you think they developed in response to microneedling.

Almost like you overdid your own collagen production.

But maybe also the first time you rolled something over your head repeatedly and noticed your scalp's shape. :) 

Doesn't matter, who's going to see with that thick rug.

Yeah I didn't have them before microneedling

Yes thats the plan keep this "rug" hiding all scalp hjaha

Hair like Butthead :P 

On 11/8/2023 at 12:46 PM, Spring15 said:

9.5month-pekiner.PNG

Looking really good.

What was your impression of Laorwong compared to Pekiner? (First impression of the doctors, clinic and overall)

Both are on my final list, and can’t really decide.

41 minutes ago, toon_toon said:

Looking really good.

What was your impression of Laorwong compared to Pekiner? (First impression of the doctors, clinic and overall)

Both are on my final list, and can’t really decide.

Both very professional, receptive to what your expectations are and what you want, facilities both excellent. Results from both speak for themselves

I honestly couldn't recommend one over the other - you'd be in excellent hands with whoever you choose 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2023 at 6:46 PM, Spring15 said:

9.5month-pekiner.PNG

A great result, congrats. You will need to change your display photo to one of Krillin with hair!
Did you ever find out your graft breakdown, how many singles / doubles / triples etc?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, hairman4321 said:

A great result, congrats. You will need to change your display photo to one of Krillin with hair!
Did you ever find out your graft breakdown, how many singles / doubles / triples etc?

Ones = 219

Twos = 1072

Threes = 571

Fours = 44

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 12:30 PM, Spring15 said:

Both very professional, receptive to what your expectations are and what you want, facilities both excellent. Results from both speak for themselves

I honestly couldn't recommend one over the other - you'd be in excellent hands with whoever you choose 

Yes, seems like they’re doing hairlines very similar and always a clean looking work.

Only thing that "worries" me with Laorwong that he make the whole procedure in one day, no matter how many grafts.

What are your thoughts about this?

17 hours ago, toon_toon said:

Yes, seems like they’re doing hairlines very similar and always a clean looking work.

Only thing that "worries" me with Laorwong that he make the whole procedure in one day, no matter how many grafts.

What are your thoughts about this?

Interesting I didn't know that. Would think it would be quite fatiguing for the 3000+ grafts patients, but who knows maybe Laorwong has marathon like stamina. I wouldn't be concerned with that, nearly all his high norwood patients I've seen have had excellent results

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spring15 said:

Interesting I didn't know that. Would think it would be quite fatiguing for the 3000+ grafts patients, but who knows maybe Laorwong has marathon like stamina. I wouldn't be concerned with that, nearly all his high norwood patients I've seen have had excellent results

I read reviews of the patients making 4000-4400 grafts with Laorwong. All this is done in one single day, starting like 8am, and finishing 11pm. He probably gets more assistance from the techs during a procedure and the extraction is not done manually, while Pekiner does everything manually and by himself. I really don’t know if it makes any difference to the outcome.

All the work of Laorwong seems clean and results speak for themselves and I would also rather go to Bangkok rather than Ankara as a destination, but still my gut feeling tells me to choose Pekiner. I am not sure why 🤔

18 hours ago, toon_toon said:

I read reviews of the patients making 4000-4400 grafts with Laorwong. All this is done in one single day, starting like 8am, and finishing 11pm. He probably gets more assistance from the techs during a procedure and the extraction is not done manually, while Pekiner does everything manually and by himself. I really don’t know if it makes any difference to the outcome.

All the work of Laorwong seems clean and results speak for themselves and I would also rather go to Bangkok rather than Ankara as a destination, but still my gut feeling tells me to choose Pekiner. I am not sure why 🤔

Good luck. I'm sure you'll be beyond happy with whoever you chose

• Like 1