Dr Kaan Pekiner - 1906 grafts - 26.01.23 & 27.01.23

Spring15

13 minutes ago, duckling said:

read your complete thread now and wow 2 things i saw:

1) its like he didnt even touch your donor. how he does this really amazes me.

2) his patients get lot of result by 4-5 months and by 6-7 month its already 90+ percent done.  And same is true in your case.

haha you are getting double chin so get back on cardio. having great jawline with great hairline goes a long way 😉 

My donor was already overharvested before I had this surgery, Dr Pekiner is a master craftsman in this industry

Yes every result posted by Pekiner patients here and other forums have extensive growth by month 4-5

I've been slack with my diet lol, I'll cut some carbs 

Does anyone know how on earth I can successfully contact and get a response from doctor pekiner and his team?

All my emails have been bouncing back to me for weeks. I have tried to WhatsApp him on the number provided on his Facebook page.

Can someone please help?

Does @Melvin- Moderator possibly have any ideas?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

I'll probably make a whole new post if I do not have any luck.

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, BboyLimpin said:

Does anyone know how on earth I can successfully contact and get a response from doctor pekiner and his team?

All my emails have been bouncing back to me for weeks. I have tried to WhatsApp him on the number provided on his Facebook page.

Can someone please help?

I have no idea. Please send @Spring15a pm. No need to create a topic. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

23 hours ago, BboyLimpin said:

Can someone please help?

i have two numbers...alex and the guy who is responsible for german pacients, but getting reply is rare. Hell, even on the day of operation there in Ankara i was not sure if i got scammed or i will really get an operation today, cause i didnt get a reply 2 hours before they picked me up :D 

You will have to be patient getting a response from the clinic, the cat's out the bag of how good Dr Pekiner is and at under 3 Euros per graft probably the best value for money surgeon in the world, his consultants are being swamped with people trying to book a transplant

Dr Pekiner was still under the radar a little bit last year when I made contact with the clinic so it was only a few days and everything was organized for me

49 minutes ago, Ajamilo said:

@Melvin- Moderator:

genuine question.
why is not Dr. Pekiner  recommended on the list we have here? 
he is the best in Turkey and miles ahead with all due respect when it comes to results and donor management than Dr.Bicer, Yaman and Dr.Turan. 

I second this. Peniker has been pumping out successful transplants like crazy over the past few years. I'vee seen maybe 1-2 bad results but even then he offers free touch ups/repairs. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stephcurry30 said:

I second this. Peniker has been pumping out successful transplants like crazy over the past few years. I'vee seen maybe 1-2 bad results but even then he offers free touch ups/repairs. 

his assistent said they will send me pictures after operation, but after they asked on which forum they will be posted and i wrote this one here i got no more reply. I have a feeling like they dont want that i post it here. Or maybe its just typical no response from them, but also when i spoke there with him and he asked me where i did get to know about him and i said here, he said something like "oh, this forum is mostly about selfpromotion of clinics". Cant recall the right words anymore, so dont take it to serious. But was something in this direction.

I dont really care about what happened, since the Pekiner i experienced in real life was amazing (the youtube interview from 2022 you can find will give you a good idea how sympathetic he is) and i really had a total trust i am in professional hands with him. I am happy i choosed him. He is the best choice when it comes up to 3 euros per graft in my opinion. The only one i would maybe consider more for another operation is Dr. Zarev if i would be a rich man and if i would have patience for waiting so long for the operation:D

But we also need to understand is probably extremly challenging to be such advisor on whatsapp and be constantly bombed with question from people when 80% of them are probably not even serious (just check what crap people write under the comments of the hair transplant clinic results). I think they only reply when they need to fill the calender for new operation dates.

Edited by vanilia
  • Like 1

Meeting him for the first time, I got the impression he is a really good Muslim. 

He said something to me that seems to be coming true….if you do good work, people will find you. God will make things happen

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just readed on reddit that first free date now is june 2024 :D apperently a lot of american pacients lately. He is exploding, thats why they probably dont responde to messages anymore almost, cause they have enough. It seems we booked just the right time before the hype. So i guess soon he will have same long waiting lists like other best european doctors.

Makes me really happy he is getting so successfull.

• Like 1

Il consulente di Pekiner è italiano, ed è anche il moderatore di un forum italiano (se può essere definito come tale), è evidente che ha tutto l'interesse a far conoscere quel forum e non questo, e poi, con quale coraggio dice che questo forum è solo una pubblicità per le cliniche ? Pensa a cosa fanno nel loro forum. Sono sicuro che se Pekiner cambiasse il suo consulente, avrebbe molti più pazienti americani di quelli italiani/europei.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ITA said:

Il consulente di Pekiner è italiano, ed è anche il moderatore di un forum italiano (se può essere definito come tale), è evidente che ha tutto l'interesse a far conoscere quel forum e non questo, e poi, con quale coraggio dice che questo forum è solo una pubblicità per le cliniche ? Pensa a cosa fanno nel loro forum. Sono sicuro che se Pekiner cambiasse il suo consulente, avrebbe molti più pazienti americani di quelli italiani/europei.

Yeah I don’t know why he keeps the same rep that caused all the issues, pretty sure he would be on the forum recommended if that wasn’t the case. 
Not that he needs the recommendation as he’s ok getting work 😉

• Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 8:20 AM, Spring15 said:

Hi all

After much delay due to COVID, my own indecisiveness and surgeon wait times I finally had my second transplant performed by Dr Kaan Pekiner

Background

I have been losing hair since 2012 starting around age 20. I tried finasteride but quickly developed side effects so stopped immediately. Used topical minoxidil for the next few years which I hope slowed my loss slightly. I decided to pull the trigger and get my first transplant in 2017. I made the poor decision of choosing cost over quality, with Dr Cinik - who back then was considered one of the better low cost surgeons, think I payed 1750 Euros. I posted a topic about it, the results for the price were satisfactory apart from the fact they overharvested my donor a bit, which I only realized recently, that pissed me off. Anyway 6 years after my first transplant I feel I've lost maybe half a norwood or so & I wanted a touch up and add density. My treatments currently are minoxidil - oral + topical, micro needling & nizoral.

Experience

For my second transplant I wanted to go with the best possible for my situation. From the patient testimonies & results I've found online, Dr Pekiner stood out among the best for me. I spoke with the coordinator through whatsapp, he sorted everything out for me pretty promptly. It was about a 4 month wait until surgery went ahead. The tedious travel of 4 flights from New Zealand to Ankara, Turkey did not disappoint, I had blisters on my feet when I finally arrived at the Green Park hotel. I arrived a few days early prior to surgery incase I missed a flight or delays. Reception at hotel spoke English, no one else really. I felt arrogant to an extent anyway speaking English in a country where it's not the native tongue, so I tried not to talk too much. The room service food at the hotel was delicious, not too costly either. The pepsi & coke in Turkey tastes bland though. I also nearly got run over looking the wrong way when crossing the road as they drive on the right side, where I'm used to cars on the left side. 

The day of surgery I was picked up by one of the assistants, nice guy speaks a little English. The clinic is only a 2 minute drive from Green Park hotel. The state of the clinic was immaculate. Not a spec of dust to be seen. Upon arrival I met Dr Pekiner, he speaks English fluently & we discussed my situation, treatments etc. He is a very warm, caring, ethical man. I felt in great hands the whole time. He was the forefront of every stage of the procedure, drawing the hairline, extracting the grafts, inserting the grafts. He had the help of 2 assistants. He completed about 1200 grafts the first day, then 700 the next day as I had a flight out that night. Experience was flawless.

Flying back home at Istanbul air port - I was shocked by the pure number of hair transplant patients. On my flight alone, checking in and waiting for departure I counted at least 13 others. That is only what I saw, there were probably 20+ on my flight. Trying to half examine some of the work. I'd say sadly majority were done by mills. Nearly all were NW4-6 who looked like they just had a 3000-5000 grafts mega session that day, some of these guys heads were still bleeding. I saw someone whose mid-scalp looked like he had maybe 5 grafts per cm2. I felt pretty bad for them. On my last of 4 flights home, I lightly bumped my head on the recipient area on some kids elbow, I was exhausted not paying attention. Hopefully it doesn't affect the grafts growth

At home now, been spraying saline frantically

pekiner-preop-1.jpg

pekiner-preop-2.jpg

pekiner-preop-3.jpg

pekiner-preop-4.jpg

pekiner-postop-1.jpg

pekiner-postop-2.jpg

pekiner-postop-donor.jpg

pekiner-postop-3.jpg

Your growth results from Cinik look exactly the same as mine after my HT with Cinik, very poor growth.

Edited by Maballack
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Maballack said:

Your growth results from Cinik look exactly the same as mine after my HT with Cinik, very poor growth.

It looked a lot better when I first got it done, 6 years later pretty average. Maybe since I receded a bit aswell since then

• 2 weeks later...

5 months. Very happy so far. Only thing is the left side is slightly lagging behind the right. 

So strange but my shedding has decreased by around 80% since this transplant. Was shedding around 50 hairs a day before, now it's around 10. Only thing is I've stopped microneedling hard around my hairline and restarted oral minoxidil after stopping for two weeks

20230624_232351.jpg

20230624_232327.jpg

20230624_232313.jpg

• Like 4

On 6/15/2023 at 12:07 PM, RTC said:

Well done on doing your research @Spring15and looks like you're going to get a great result at a good price too.

This is what I have resorted to after weeks of being ignored by the rep :(.

Screenshot_2023-06-15-08-06-38-18_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.thumb.jpg.43842c4c4c58ea4049f2f7d837606992.jpg

Alex is extremely nice and helpful person. Posting screenshots of him making fun of him is not nice. 

You also don’t realise you’re a difficult case. You went to Mwamba and aren’t happy? Most people can’t even afford him and would be ecstatic with his results. You also expect perfection from hair transplant when there’s no such thing.

1 hour ago, Turkhair said:

Alex is extremely nice and helpful person. Posting screenshots of him making fun of him is not nice. 

You also don’t realise you’re a difficult case. You went to Mwamba and aren’t happy? Most people can’t even afford him and would be ecstatic with his results. You also expect perfection from hair transplant when there’s no such thing.

On what planet do you perceive I am making fun of him bro?

Posting a silly sticker to get a reply is not disrespectful.

Also I think you should go and review my case as you have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by RTC
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Spring15 said:

5 months. Very happy so far. Only thing is the left side is slightly lagging behind the right. 

So strange but my shedding has decreased by around 80% since this transplant. Was shedding around 50 hairs a day before, now it's around 10. Only thing is I've stopped microneedling hard around my hairline and restarted oral minoxidil after stopping for two weeks

20230624_232351.jpg

20230624_232327.jpg

20230624_232313.jpg

Very thick bro

Insane results for 5 months, thanks for updating us.

Did you have to sign a contract with Pekiner? I received an email with instructions and pricing info from the clinic, but no contract. I sent my deposit, and Alex confirmed the receipt along with the surgery dates. Not sure if I need to do anything other wait, but it's hard to get a response from him.

38 minutes ago, jxkm2 said:

Insane results for 5 months, thanks for updating us.

Did you have to sign a contract with Pekiner? I received an email with instructions and pricing info from the clinic, but no contract. I sent my deposit, and Alex confirmed the receipt along with the surgery dates. Not sure if I need to do anything other wait, but it's hard to get a response from him.

Leading up to the surgery date he’ll ask for more info. You are put on his diary so you won’t me missed. When you you book for btw? I’m going in Sep.

3 hours ago, Min12 said:

Leading up to the surgery date he’ll ask for more info. You are put on his diary so you won’t me missed. When you you book for btw? I’m going in Sep.

Nice, I'm booked for June 2024. I hear he's not taking any new patients at the moment so I'm grateful to have a date.

When did Alex reach out to you about additional info?