Dr Kaan Pekiner - 1906 grafts - 26.01.23 & 27.01.23

Spring15

7 hours ago, jxkm2 said:

Insane results for 5 months, thanks for updating us.

Did you have to sign a contract with Pekiner? I received an email with instructions and pricing info from the clinic, but no contract. I sent my deposit, and Alex confirmed the receipt along with the surgery dates. Not sure if I need to do anything other wait, but it's hard to get a response from him.

I wasn't sent a contract. Just a PDF I think with some instructions - then yeah Alex just advised me of the surgery dates, recommended hotel and I sent him my flights so he could arrange someone to pick me up from the air port. Someone holding a sign with your name will be waiting at the arrival exit at Ankara air port

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2023 at 8:22 PM, Min12 said:

Leading up to the surgery date he’ll ask for more info. You are put on his diary so you won’t me missed. When you you book for btw? I’m going in Sep.

How many days before your appointment did he reach out with some more information? I'm booked for OCT. all I got for now is just Alex confirmed the deposit is in.

14 hours ago, FUEnator said:

How many days before your appointment did he reach out with some more information? I'm booked for OCT. all I got for now is just Alex confirmed the deposit is in.

Send confirmation of your flight tickets to him. I stayed at the Green Park hotel which is 2 minutes drive from the clinic. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FUEnator said:

I did get zero information :D one day before going there i wrote myself where there will be driver and then did i get answer. On the day of operation where i was at the hotel i needed to ask when they come pick me, cause no one came till 12...i wrote then and they repiled they come around 15 :D  when driving there and we parked the car in the car park in the dark corner i thought for a minute i will now get robbed and it was all a scam :D so dont be confused if your first impression will be not good, because it will all change when you meet dr. pekiner.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, vanilia said:

I did get zero information :D one day before going there i wrote myself where there will be driver and then did i get answer. On the day of operation where i was at the hotel i needed to ask when they come pick me, cause no one came till 12...i wrote then and they repiled they come around 15 :D  when driving there and we parked the car in the car park in the dark corner i thought for a minute i will now get robbed and it was all a scam :D so dont be confused if your first impression will be not good, because it will all change when you meet dr. pekiner.

So you didn't get any confirmation on the hotel etc. right? Was your hotel paid upfront by the clinic, and then you pay them back in your final bill or you paid directly in the hotel. if so Does the hotel accept a credit card? And also the PDF I got says it will be atakosk hotel, so bit of confusion. But is was 10mths ago when I booked it, so it could have change during that period of time.

I am writing here(not through DM)because I think this is useful info, for the guys going there.

i got confirmation and hotel info a few days after i sended my plane ticket. i didnt have to pay in front for operation, i think they started this a few months ago that you have to do this now, but this is normal at most of clinics since forever. at hotel was all paid, except food i orderer i paid with credit card (breakfast is free). my hotel was also other one that the one written on confirmation email.

4 minutes ago, vanilia said:

i got confirmation and hotel info a few days after i sended my plane ticket. i didnt have to pay in front for operation, i think they started this a few months ago that you have to do this now, but this is normal at most of clinics since forever. at hotel was all paid, except food i orderer i paid with credit card (breakfast is free). my hotel was also other one that the one written on confirmation email.

Ok. Last question. How many days/weeks in advance did you send him the plane tickets? Thanks 

6 minutes ago, FUEnator said:

Ok. Last question. How many days/weeks in advance did you send him the plane tickets? Thanks 

they gave me date last week of december and i sended plane tickets on 29.12, so a few days after. my operation was on 28.2.23

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Min12 said:

What food do you order from the green park hotel room service? How would you rate it?

I'm going to Ankara in Sep.

Food was the best - steak, meatballs, hamburger, spaghetti bolognaise - when you convert it the dishes were only like 10 USD. 24/7 room service so my sleep pattern was messed up and I was ordering at like 3am lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, TakeAction said:

How long have you been microneedling? Do you think it helped?

Around 4 years. I'd say it's helped the crown, maybe also slowed the loss around my hairline. Hard to say with a transplant in 2017 covering it all

On 7/28/2023 at 4:28 PM, Spring15 said:

6 months. Time has flown. Happy so far, the left is still lagging slightly over the right side however

20230729_011204.jpg

20230729_010828.jpg

20230729_010741.jpg

Wow, this is exactly like mine with early growth at just 6 months, I think we may have had very close dates. But I mean what else can you expect when you go to the best that is pekiner! 😀 

Congrats and happy growing!

• Like 1

@vanilia @Spring15 @Emiry

it grows so nicely!! I am so excited for mine now!

I have booked a surgery with Dr. Peknier this September.  

I have put my deposit and and sent my flight tickets.

I have been sending messaging via whatsapp to ask Alex if he could book hotels for me during my stay since last week and I got no response at all. I also tried instagram message and emails and I got nothing.

I was wondering if you guys know any alternative way of contacting Dr. Pekiner.

I started to feel a bit anxious about it. 

Any advice is appreciated.

thanks Guys!

dont worry man… it seams this is normal at this clinic now.

check my text, i did get very little reply even on the day of operation and even when arriving there in the parking garage i thought there could be something off there, since we parked in a dark corner 😀

communication 1 from 10 points
clinic experience there 10 from 10 points

• Like 1

On 7/28/2023 at 4:28 PM, Spring15 said:

6 months. Time has flown. Happy so far, the left is still lagging slightly over the right side however

20230729_011204.jpg

20230729_010828.jpg

20230729_010741.jpg

Amazing density. You don’t have any hair problems at all now ☺️

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Spring15

Looking excellent and still you got few more months in the bank for more growth and density ....

I think with most of Pekiner's patients by month 7-8 it's the final result. I think I'm coming to the end of the road