2704 grafts, hairline reconstruction + mid scalp @ Eugenix with Dr. Das, 2023

ThePJ

• Administrators

Damn you look like a changed man 🤩 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Month 6 is here.  I’ve shed a bit of hair in the front it looks like to me.  Had my first haircut (not by a professional haha).  Hair was getting “kinky” as it grew out more in the temples and hairline, pretty sure that’s normal around this time frame.  Looks like I went backwards a bit I suppose. Happy growing!

IMG_8904.jpeg

IMG_8905.jpeg

IMG_8906.jpeg

IMG_8907.jpeg

IMG_8908.jpeg

IMG_8909.jpeg

IMG_8910.jpeg

IMG_8911.jpeg

IMG_8912.jpeg

IMG_8913.jpeg

IMG_8914.jpeg

IMG_8915.jpeg

IMG_8916.jpeg

IMG_8917.jpeg

IMG_8918.jpeg

IMG_8919.jpeg

IMG_8922.jpeg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ThePJ said:

Hello everyone,

Month 6 is here.  I’ve shed a bit of hair in the front it looks like to me.  Had my first haircut (not by a professional haha).  Hair was getting “kinky” as it grew out more in the temples and hairline, pretty sure that’s normal around this time frame.  Looks like I went backwards a bit I suppose. Happy growing!

IMG_8904.jpeg

IMG_8905.jpeg

IMG_8906.jpeg

IMG_8907.jpeg

IMG_8908.jpeg

IMG_8909.jpeg

IMG_8910.jpeg

IMG_8911.jpeg

IMG_8912.jpeg

IMG_8913.jpeg

IMG_8914.jpeg

IMG_8915.jpeg

IMG_8916.jpeg

IMG_8917.jpeg

IMG_8918.jpeg

IMG_8919.jpeg

IMG_8922.jpeg

I also need to add density to my hairline and crown. You look good at 6 months. Details about your current medicines ? 

15 hours ago, Haris said:

I also need to add density to my hairline and crown. You look good at 6 months. Details about your current medicines ? 

1mg of finasteride daily, 2.5mg of oral minoxidil and biotin.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I see a massive improvement for 6 months, only halfway there 🙌🏼3BD63F6C-F703-4807-9CB0-5A64BFA74F49.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

14 hours ago, ThePJ said:

1mg of finasteride daily, 2.5mg of oral minoxidil and biotin.

Hello,

from where did you buy finasteride and oral minoxidil in Canada ? Did it require any prescription 

2 hours ago, Haris said:

Hello,

from where did you buy finasteride and oral minoxidil in Canada ? Did it require any prescription 

2 hours ago, Haris said:

Hello,

You would require a Doctor’s prescription for both, they are not something you can buy off the shelf in Canada. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I see a massive improvement for 6 months, only halfway there 🙌🏼3BD63F6C-F703-4807-9CB0-5A64BFA74F49.jpeg

Jeez, I was feeling pretty bummed it looked like I was losing what I got this month, that’s a pretty darn good comparison side by side.  Thanks a ton @Melvin- Admin

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ThePJ said:

You would require a Doctor’s prescription for both, they are not something you can buy off the shelf in Canada. 

Yes, I understand I appreciate your response.
But I wanted to know what particular brand of medicine you are taking and if you purchased it from a local store or online ?

2 hours ago, Haris said:

Yes, I understand I appreciate your response.
But I wanted to know what particular brand of medicine you are taking and if you purchased it from a local store or online ?

The finasteride is a generic tab that comes in 5mg that I cut into 4 separate pieces using a pill cutter, and its brand is literally just called finasteride.  Both are picked up from a  pharmacy chain called Pharmasave. The minoxidil is a little different in that I have to get it compounded, but that also happens at that pharmacy.  I believe the store brand is called Loniten, but no one can seem to get ahold of it, so thus the compounding.

So, I get it at a local store called Pharmasave. (Short answer haha)

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ThePJ said:

The finasteride is a generic tab that comes in 5mg that I cut into 4 separate pieces using a pill cutter, and its brand is literally just called finasteride.  Both are picked up from a  pharmacy chain called Pharmasave. The minoxidil is a little different in that I have to get it compounded, but that also happens at that pharmacy.  I believe the store brand is called Loniten, but no one can seem to get ahold of it, so thus the compounding.

So, I get it at a local store called Pharmasave. (Short answer haha)

Thank you for providing all of the information.

Could you modify the title? I feel your thread will benefit more potential patients

10 hours ago, Haris said:

Thank you for providing all of the information.

Could you modify the title? I feel your thread will benefit more potential patients

Is that possible @Melvin- Admin?  Or would I have to start a new thread? I’ve kind of thought of that for awhile.

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to 2704 grafts, hairline reconstruction + mid scalp @ Eugenix with Dr. Das, 2023
  • 4 weeks later...

First three are out of the shower, next three are blow dried and last three are with a bit of product.  I need a haircut to give my hair some sort of style buuuuuuuuuut I want to see if I can grow my hair out Disney prince style like I used to be able to.

IMG_0000.JPG

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ThePJ said:

First three are out of the shower, next three are blow dried and last three are with a bit of product.  I need a haircut to give my hair some sort of style buuuuuuuuuut I want to see if I can grow my hair out Disney prince style like I used to be able to.

IMG_0000.JPG

Gyat damn what was your trap routine? 😳

View my thread

On 12/7/2023 at 4:44 AM, Shadman said:

At month 7, with bit of styling you’re looking great. What products you’re using currently ?

A very small, like the size of a pea, bit of gel called “American Crew”.  Adds a bit of a shine and makes my hair feel smoother, as it’s still quite kinky and rough feeling for now.