I had a HT with Dr. Armani

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I'm considering hair transplant as I am receding from the front and I have a thin crown. I am considering Armani.

By reading this forum, I kinda fell into that negative propaganda about the Aramani clinic but then I only judge from what I see.

I lived and worked in Dubai for 3 years. I had one friend and one collegue who had HT at Armani. they both had great and undetectable results and that is why I opted for Armani.

I just moved to Montreal. I'm planning a trip to Toronto for consultation with Armani. By chance, my hair dresser, who works in a reputable hair saloon in downtown montreal also turned out that he had a HT with Aramani about 5 months ago. (can't see his final results yet, but it seems he's getting there)

Now, to change my opinion about Aramani and to go for another clinic: I need to see in my bare eyes, at least 3 Aramani patients who had bad results.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mike Haddad:

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I'm considering hair transplant as I am receding from the front and I have a thin crown. I am considering Armani.

By reading this forum, I kinda fell into that negative propaganda about the Aramani clinic but then I only judge from what I see.

I lived and worked in Dubai for 3 years. I had one friend and one collegue who had HT at Armani. they both had great and undetectable results and that is why I opted for Armani.

I just moved to Montreal. I'm planning a trip to Toronto for consultation with Armani. By chance, my hair dresser, who works in a reputable hair saloon in downtown montreal also turned out that he had a HT with Aramani about 5 months ago. (can't see his final results yet, but it seems he's getting there)

Now, to change my opinion about Aramani and to go for another clinic: I need to see in my bare eyes, at least 3 Aramani patients who had bad results.

MikeHaddad:

I don't know about you, but one bad result for me if enough to run away.

Keeping up with your logic, you had seen 2 patients with great result from Dr. Armani. If you see 2 patients with bad results, that would not scare you from going to see him. That is an average of 50%! Do it at your own risk my friend.

WOW....

and the soap opera continues....

keep it up guys it's nice entertainment.

i love it when my city is in the middle of things icon_cool.gif

i can see FOX standing by to collect all this material and make it into drama. coming soon to theaters near you icon_wink.gif

The unsigned contract doesn't say much. In a real life trial, a jury would acquit armani based on those grounds alone.

If I may ask, although it's none of my business, what was the conclusion of the pending law suit?

If there was an online gang then I've stumbled upon it. Sometimes just because you have the right to do something, doesn't mean it's right if you do it. Almost feel sorry for Pats. Did he personally perform the surgeries? He's probably the bread winner in his family and doing his job as required of him. The indirect and indirect isults, and the "in-between the line" stabbing insults are uncalled for.

Can we go tit-for-tat based on facts and evidence alone?

Originally posted by Mike Haddad:

Mike,

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you've been able to see two final results and one partial result from your chosen HT doctor, which is certainly more than I saw before my first HT. Anyway, do be careful with what you saw. Was it his strip results that you saw (excluding the 5-month old procedure), as he only does FUE now. It's not fair to compare his strip with his FUE results. Armani's strip results (all ethics aside) looked thick and natural, while I haven't been able to see sufficient evidence supporting the same on his FUE.

Also, on a large portion of Armani's patients, the 'before' photos almost look like 'after' photos in some cases as they just needed very minor work done, such as temples closed, hairline lowered, etc. vs. a complete transformation. As a result, did you know your friend or colleague or see photos of them prior to the transplant, just so you can properly gauge (a) how much of the hair is a result of a HT and (b) how many grafts were required to accomplish this goal. Since Pats just mentioned that some patients have 6,000 grafts, I'd be especially leary of packing the first inch or two with 4,000 grafts.

Anyway, I wish you luck as that's what this forum is all about - to support people to both (a) make a wise and informed decision in the first place and (b) to support them no matter what as many of us have been burned by the HT industry (ie. Bosley).

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Hi Pats (Eric). As a follow up to my earlier comment, it is conceivable that you signed a similar contract after you had your first FUSS surgery with Armani as you had been a very active patient who documented your procedure in a forthright and clear fashion. That being said, you did have a FUE transplant and then shortly thereafter joined the Armani Clinic as an employee. In another thread on HLH - "Questions/Issues about the Armani Clinic" you further expanded on your role with Armani as follows:

"Hey Everyone,

I want to clearify a few things for everyone. I am a former patient with the Armani clinic now working in Patient care. I help answer general questions on this forum, I am not a consultant, I am not a surgeon, and I am not Shane. If you have questions for Shane regarding things you have spoken with him about in the past or quotes he has made in threads, he has allowed me to provide you with his cell phone. He can answer much more detailed questions then I, as he has 10+ years experience in the field.

Shane

(contact information removed)

Nor am I a salesman. I do not work on commission. Most of the people that I speak with have already had surgery. I speak with patients over the phone who have already had their procedure and have questions regarding post op, what to expect etc. I speak with patients about gathering pictures so we can show and post more results. I also speak with people who are going in to surgery who have any general questions / concerns on what to expect as far as recovery is concenred.

Again, I am involved in patient care, and help answer general questions on this forum, provide pictures etc??¦.

- Pats (Eric)"

Here you clearly state that you work for the Armani clinic. You do not indicate that you traded services for FUE grafts or that you are not being compensated.

This is what causes many of us on these forums to doubt what we are being told. It doesn't hold together. If we can't trust someone about something like an employment contract, how can we trust the clinic that the person represents to be truthful and transparent when it comes to a hair transplant.

We all want FUE to be a screaming success but your statements continue to undermine the credibility of the clinic and therefore of the procedures that are being performed and no amount of paid posters will change that. On the face of it, it appears you were a paid poster before you joined the Armani clinic in your Patient Care role.

Be transparent and honest and you will receive the respect of members of this and other forums.

The unsigned contract doesn't say much. In a real life trial, a jury would acquit armani based on those grounds alone

Huh what the hell are you talking about .

Here we go again with all these first time posters . It happens on all sites when Armani gets mentioned. Hairsite is the only site that seems pro Armani but its because they erase ALL negative Armani posts

Believe it or not Pats use to be a good guy and it very well could be hes just being used and really has no idea whats going on except for what hes told.

He reminds me of a very young innocent kid I read about who thought he was working a legit job driving from Texas to NY to deliver Motor homes then flying back. On his 5th trip he was pulled over and it was discovered that there were 500 kilos of cocaine in secret departments. Police found out later that his boss was Joaquin Guzma Lorena. One of the biggest Mexican drug lords around.

Maybe Pats is a duck and is just being used as a pawn.

The reason I say this is because I know for a fact he has either outright lied to me twice or really has no idea whats going on.

I tend to believe hes doing both cause its a fact he has emailed guys telling what to do on the forums and has even mentioned the contract as a reminder of what to do or not to do in the case of bad growth.

Originally posted by Pats205:
Originally posted by Balboa:

i cannot see anything witch is so DRAMATIC about the contract yes PATS205 is someone who has been given a free HT for basicly WORKING for Armani other people work for Armani get cash what diffrence does it make i have read through the contract and there isnt anything that bad or shocking about it realy businesses have to target all avenues to get customers and asking someone to post there HT results for a free HT isnt shady in anyways i dont see what all the fuss is about

Agreed, I asked for proof to validate the claims that we PAY POSTERS to come in and post on forums. All that is presented is a blank version of my independent contract again and again. I'm sorry but that is not enough to substantiate the claims being made.

Pats,

If what Pat the Publisher showed is in fact your contract, then I'd love to see you "bi-weekly (every 2 weeks) progress pictures up to 15 months" per '2b' of the contract.

M&M Weblog

Pats,

This original request for a response is now 'buried' on page 8 of this discussion, so I'll assume it was simply overlooked. Here it is again for your convenience to respond to:

------------------------------

Welcome to the site! There were a number of questions I posed to you on HLH, which went unanswered and were then eventually deleted. I'm hoping you can now take the time to answer them.

I hope that anyone new to this site does not feel that I am 'attacking', as I am merely asking questions that were asked on another forum for years, but were never answered. I'm not interested in hypothetical situations, but I'm looking for solid answers to claims and statements that have been made either by Armani or about Armani.

1. You say that no poor growth of FUE occurs and that we need to show you the photos. Likewise, Armani has claimed that the average person has 10,000+ grafts. When after all these years can we start to see 5, 10, 15, 20 examples of 10-15,000 graft cases demonstrating this? Or how about just 1 or 2 for starters?

I find this especially concerning as this is what motivates a young NW2 or NW3 to pack 4,000+ grafts into their frontal hairline as they suspect they still have another 6,000 - 10,000 left. Ethically, I find this quite concerning.

2. You were awesome at documenting your strip procedure, yet here you are more than 12 months post-op from your FUE procedure and we still have no photos... and you work for Armani. If an Armani rep won't show his photos, what do you expect us to think? Likewise, Shane never showed photos of his final results?

3. What is the story with the 'agreements'

4. Is it true that a 'power tool' is used with the grafts?

5. Whatever happened to that one doctor that did work on "21-year old" (or was it "22"?) and left a patch with no grafts. Everyone noticed it right away and yet Shane defended the procedure. Next thing we know, Sara Armani is doing a 'free touchup' of several hundred grafts to fix something that never should have happened in the first place (read: obvious demonstration of poor judgement by the doctor as he never should have let a patient leave his care looking the way he did). Did that Doctor get fired as I remember hearing that he no longer worked there. I was hoping he'd be reprimanded!

I think that is it for now with respect to these outstanding questions.

M&M Weblog

M&M,

Since Pats205 will PROBABLY NOT respond to your questions, please allow me to respond for him:

1. Ummm...Im gonna tell people whatever they want to hear. Especially to the young ones. Since you have a donor of 150000 (please add zeros at your own leasure). No worries, even when you are 50 years old, you have enough donor hair to do an HT on you and your grand father combined.

2. Ummm...I though my strip HT documentation should be enough for you to appreciate the result.

3. Those are just stories...Someone just stole my contract from the office...blah blah blah...Nobody else is getting paid for is (well, not as much as me)

4. Power tools? Ah Yes, the power of sales, evading questions etc.

5. What patch? In any case we offer a free touch-up for patients who are not happy with their results (200-300 grafts)..so if you have 2 patches, we can only accommodate you for one of them (we will let you decide which one)

Seriously though, this contract disgusts me.

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:
The unsigned contract doesn't say much. In a real life trial, a jury would acquit armani based on those grounds alone

Huh what the hell are you talking about .

Here we go again with all these first time posters . It happens on all sites when Armani gets mentioned. Hairsite is the only site that seems pro Armani but its because they erase ALL negative Armani posts

Believe it or not Pats use to be a good guy and it very well could be hes just being used and really has no idea whats going on except for what hes told.

He reminds me of a very young innocent kid I read about who thought he was working a legit job driving from Texas to NY to deliver Motor homes then flying back. On his 5th trip he was pulled over and it was discovered that there were 500 kilos of cocaine in secret departments. Police found out later that his boss was Joaquin Guzma Lorena. One of the biggest Mexican drug lords around.

Maybe Pats is a duck and is just being used as a pawn.

The reason I say this is because I know for a fact he has either outright lied to me twice or really has no idea whats going on.

I tend to believe hes doing both cause its a fact he has emailed guys telling what to do on the forums and has even mentioned the contract as a reminder of what to do or not to do in the case of bad growth.

Here we go again with all these first time posters? Yeh, I am an idiot and don't know anything because the great one with over 2,000 posts has spoken. please direct your anomosity somewhere else. I have a right to express my opinion without your harrasment. Tells everyone a lot about your character.

Fact of the matter is, I said from what was publicly provided from a so-called contract that it would not hold in a real life trial. You don't need to have a law degree to know that. I'm not waving any armani flags here, nor am i kissing your @ss simply because you're part of the "bigger picture" gang. High-five or no high-fives, Let's stick to the facts.

Obviously you are an idiot because for one my comment was not about you knowledge on hair transplants it was about how your first post is coming to Armani defense.

I suppose you just happened to stumble upon this thread and just felt like to had to sign up and post about it

Secondly your even a bigger idiot because the contract is used for Armani to sue if patients dont follow it .

Why in the hell would Armani need to be worried about being acquitted if its his contract that he would be the plaintiff.

So if the contract would not hold up in real life then why would Armani even bother having guys sign it .

Lets see how many other threads you contribute to .

I bet only this one or a few others to try and prove me wrong but it wont last long

Actually I was going to seek other threads like I have been for the many past yrs. But I won't. I will stick it out right here in front of your beedy eyes. The only idiot here is the one you see in the mirror. If you think that was in defense of armanis then you mind as well stamp your self on the forehead "IDIOT".

You are totally out of context what I wrote. I think your guilt conscious got the best of you.

I really love the way you play with words. I wonder how many wheels you have spun and brainwashed people to think the way you want them to. You are angry because I didn't kiss your @ss and that I simply said that to the naked eye, for someone who does not know the real story, the paper/contract publicized would not be enough to convict anyone had it been a real life trial. It was an example.

Looks like anyone not on your team is either going to be considered an idiot or waving an armani flag. How old are you?

Actually I was going to seek other threads like I have been for the many past yrs. But I won't.

Of course you wont . I already told you that.

You make no sense my friend and no Im not mad at you at all.

Your a fraud . I can already tell .

Put the crack pipe down

By the way Im 11 icon_smile.gif

Oh yeah my beedy eyes can at least see that the contract was signed Where do you get this idea that its unsigned.

Time for another hit , I know

Originally posted by CalvinKlein:

The unsigned contract doesn't say much. In a real life trial, a jury would acquit armani based on those grounds alone.

CalvinKlein, regardless whether you are pro-Armani or not, you make no sense whatsoever. You may want to expand on that comment.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Originally posted by CalvinKlein:

Here we go again with all these first time posters? Yeh, I am an idiot and don't know anything because the great one with over 2,000 posts has spoken. please direct your anomosity somewhere else. I have a right to express my opinion without your harrasment. Tells everyone a lot about your character.

Fact of the matter is, I said from what was publicly provided from a so-called contract that it would not hold in a real life trial. You don't need to have a law degree to know that. I'm not waving any armani flags here, nor am i kissing your @ss simply because you're part of the "bigger picture" gang. High-five or no high-fives, Let's stick to the facts.

Pats bring the bread in the family???Are you sure you mean bread because according to his independent contract he works for grafts icon_smile.gif

By the way Pats it says in the contract that the independent partner is not an employee of the Clinic???So if this is your contract when was it..

Do you work for a free procedure now in the patient care???Because the contract says that you can only be granted a procedure and not receive compensation in the form of money???

It doesnt sound like a contract that an employee in patient care would sign...the job description requires updates for 18months from the day of the procedure to the time that a transplant result is considered fully grown!

Had you signed this contract when you posted on HLH as just a sattisfied patient???

should we believe everything?

im not blaming anyone, i have read alot of all this on the other site before they were removed, but what im saying is that the questions you want answers to are probably not going to get answered as they wernt all that time ago on the other site and im guessing its going to go arround in circles again, either the list of questions given will be answered or they will not simple as, PGP i wasnt balming anyone for missing out on the topic and i dont want to make another topic just yet either what im trying to get at is what ive said above, please nobody confuse me here as a basher or defender of armani i take things how i see them and belive what i think is accuarate, yes i personaly have seen a BAD armani FUE on the other site it is actauly still acsessable to see if you put in effort to find it via google images, basicly i have had a hair transplant with armani yes the techs removed the grafts and the techs replanted the grafts i was a bit disapointed that dr armarni himself was not involved more, but its done now and im here to post the results month by month for everyone to see so basicly everyone who is saying they need to know the truth about armani before going to them only has to sit and wait another few months and if they deside they like my results then thats the fairest way possible to judge it, yes i know armarni has had a bad fue case becuase like i said i so it on the other site but this doesnt mean all will be like that as i think every doctor must have some bad turn overs the only thing that i disagree with is the fact in trying to hide the bad results and only post good results as no1 will ever get a clear picture, but no company in any sort of work wants bad press so can you blame them even if its wrong to do. Back to the point, I am living proof weather it will be good or bad i will post all my pics here and then people can see for themselves

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

wow...this thread exploded.....

pats your picking and choosing what to reply to and what not, and your few replies are generic. and lack information. you dodge honest posters questions.... this was a BAAAAAAAAD idea for you to come here, that is unless you learn to DO YOUR JOB! this is NOT HLH, you do NOT have your PHONY buddies and Farrel to keep you safe. over there i sometimes felt alone when i spoke up about your sleezy tactics and the FISHY way your patients all posted results... i SAW ATLANTIS(the first documented 6000+ FUE mega patent) pull his original blog to suit your clinics requirments..where is he now??? any updates?? his crown was bare as hell at 9 months even with his dark pics... how bout your crown?.... how bout hairme??? or MaxFue?? or the countless others who WERE SILENCED AND WHO SIMPLY VANISHED FROM THE FORUMS AND STOPPED POSTING ALL TOGETHER? you ask us to provide proof of poor results? SUCH A COP OUT.

WE PAY ATTENTION PATS, WE LISTEN....YOUR CLINICS FUE TURNED TO SHIT, THE RESULTS WERE NOT CONSISTANT. AND PATIENTS WERE UNHAPPY. ALOT MORE THAT THE 5% BULL SHIT YOU CLAIM..... BEFORE THREADS STARTED GETTING DELETED AND EVEN AFTER IF I GO OVER THE THE HLH ARCHIVES AND START DIGGING I WILL FIND THE TRUTH STILL... YOU, SHANE, ARMANI, FARREL, YOU ALL DID YOUR BEST TO KEEP THESE FACTS HIDDEN, YOU BANKED ON THE PUBLIC BEING IDIOTS. WE ARE NOT.. YOU, AND THE CLINIC YOU REPRESENT DESERVE EVERY LAST BIT OF YOUR TERRIBLE REPUTATION. YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF ALVI.

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Some transplants can be life changing for the good. Some can be life changing for the bad. I have received several pm's from people who feel their life was hurt by a HT, so I think it is very important that the truth be posted on these boards to help people make good educated choices."

-----------------------------------------------------

well said WANTEGO.. sadly even on the best of online hairloss forums the truth sometimes finds its way LOCKED OR MISSING in my experience.. and often those who try to speak it are labled negative, or agenda driven. when really they are doing nothing now than striking nerves.. we are allowed to beat down armani and pats(rightfully so), would we be allowed the same freedom, and would we have the same support from the controlling powers if he were a doc on the "list"?.... im just throwin it out there. perhaps we would. or pehaps WE might be the ones being asked to verify every little negative thing we spoke about said DR. no matter how true it was.. one thing is for sure.... pat the publisher FOR SURE was NOT lying when he said we would still be free to speak what we wish about the Armani clinic.

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

If justified I know we could smack around a doctor on the list . One bad result isnt grounds but a list like Armanis would be justification

Pats wont be back and if he stupid enough to be hell just gives us the run around .

Keep on the lookout for his cronies. He probably trying to lead them on here like he has on those other two sorry ass sites

I really hope he stays since this site gets more visits by far then all the others and the world can see what that clinic is all about .

Clinics also under estimate pming.

Theres 50x more pms about this thread then posts.

These are usually the guys on the fence about certain clinics

I would like to hear Pats205 answer legitimate questions regarding the contract and Dr Armani but I feel the name calling and insults go over the line and will not help us get to the truth.

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Pats205,

After reading this thread I saw some first time posters defending Dr Armani had registered yesterday and came directly in to posting in to this thread. Was that more than coincidental? Have you ever spoken to those posters off this board?

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs