I had a HT with Dr. Armani

wow Pats who pushed you in into the lion's den man?

ladies and gentlemen this forum will become 5X more interesting now that "elephant" is in the room and the "ratings" will go through the roof if he decides to stay.

folks, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

lms,

your buddy is back!!! you must be glad dude. did you miss him? icon_wink.gif

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats205 - I have recently spoken to you on hairsite,but the question I'm scared to ask on there is why do all posting with or without facts backing it up always get deleted,the person then gets blocked,banned,etc.This only seems to happen when knocking your clinic - WHY?

The Fueclinic (Norton Clinic) have posted on there today.By the end of the day they will be knocked by a lot more than what knock your clinic,but these postings will stay on there.This bit is just guess work by me,the Norton Clinic always gets knocked.

Freedom of speech isn't really allowed on hairsite,the postings recently are very low key.Everyone is to scared to post anything bad about hair transplants.

Whats your opinion why this is.Do the Armani pull the strings really.

A while ago the HDC clinic showed a repair patient.He'd had hair transplant by your clinic,the front was quite thin,so he turned to HDC who did a good repair job,this was backed up with photos,but it was actually altered by hairsite who removed your clinics name from the postings.

Freedom of speech is what people want.All of what happens on hairsite at the moment must be damaging your clinic even more - think about it.

Why would someone come back you ask? My answer is,Because of the long history of success the Armani clinic has and our dedication to ensure our patients are happy.

This sounds promotional to me as well.

On a separate notes, Pats205, don't worry about Armani's patients results, what about yours? If i remember correctly from your pics on HLH, over 6K grafts and still no crown for you.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

It's pretty ironic...but if Pat's had the greenlight to post documentation of Armani's results here...it would be the ultimate act of self-ownage (they would be systematically and objectively critiqued). And, on the flip side, HLH's swift demise and divorce w/ Armani (deleted, locked, banned threads) was the ultimate blessing in "disguise".

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

I would like Pats to answer if its true that a "touchup" could be up to 2000 grafts.

Not just a yes or no answer but a explanation.

I say if you go in for 3000 grafts and they do a 1800 graft "touchup" because growth wasnt sufficient its another surgery not "touchup"

A touch up would be a small session of 100 ??“ 200 grafts to thicken a small area the patient may be concerned with. Thanks to FUE a smaller session like this is quick and easy. From my experience, all of our patients who required a touch-up (1-5%) were very satisfied with the outcome.

It's a fact that a small percentage of patients from any clinic will not be happy with the outcome. What seperates one clinic from another is how they handled it. Did they work with the patient to make things right?

Latin, my crown is coming along very well. Dr. Armani evaluated me last week and determined I was at 70% growth. I should be at 100% growth once I hit 17 ??“ 18 months in June or so. It's exciting to see how far I have come.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

Originally posted by Pats205:

I would like Pats to answer if its true that a "touchup" could be up to 2000 grafts.

Not just a yes or no answer but a explanation.

I say if you go in for 3000 grafts and they do a 1800 graft "touchup" because growth wasnt sufficient its another surgery not "touchup"

A touch up would be a small session of 100 ??“ 200 grafts to thicken a small area the patient may be concerned with. Thanks to FUE a smaller session like this is quick and easy. From my experience, all of our patients who required a touch-up (1-5%) were very satisfied with the outcome.

It's a fact that a small percentage of patients from any clinic will not be happy with the outcome. What seperates one clinic from another is how they handled it. Did they work with the patient to make things right?

Latin, my crown is coming along very well. Dr. Armani evaluated me last week and determined I was at 70% growth. I should be at 100% growth once I hit 17 ??“ 18 months in June or so. It's exciting to see how far I have come.

Thanks icon_smile.gif

One last question since your saying your clinic will make things right

If a guy came in and had a megasession done . Lets say 3000 grafts and for whatever reason 20 -30 % grew and he felt the only thing that would satisfy him was a full refund and not another surgery at the clinic for obvious reasons would your clinic grant him that?

Or would you force him to bite the bullet , or get another surgery.

Most TOP clinics would refund the money ,how about yours

One last question since your saying your clinic will make things right

If a guy came in and had a megasession done . Lets say 3000 grafts and for whatever reason 20 -30 % grew and he felt the only thing that would satisfy him was a full refund and not another surgery at the clinic for obvious reasons would your clinic grant him that?

Or would you force him to bite the bullet , or get another surgery.

Most TOP clinics would refund the money ,how about yours

I have never heard of or come across a patient that had 20-30% growth from our clinic. Very few of our patients require even a small touch up.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

Thank. It would be nice if you can share your progress here.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Ok not saying that you have but if you ever had a patient like other top clinics that had very poor growth for whatever reasons would you then refund his/her money?

This of course would be if the patient felt like they didnt want to come back and wanted to go elsewhere .

Just trying to get a feel of how your clinic operates since your saying that your clinic works with the patients.

Other top clinic in those rare instances where growth is horrible will at the very least refund the patients money back

How about your clinic?

More than 1 person on this board has said they have seen a compensation contract by the doctor you represent for posting or blogs.

1. Will that be addressed?

2. Does it exist?

3. Were the people that have said they have seen it being factual when they stated posters that signed it but then did not post positively could be sued for huge amounts of money?

4. If it exists do you feel it is honest and above board to have posters compensated for stating positive things without disclosing that they are being compensated?

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Pats you probably cant answer the above question from wantego but Im just trying to see how far your clinic will go to satisfy patients.

I have a hard time believing like other clinics Dr Aramni would refund the total amount to a patient that had very poor fue growth .

You know theres gonna be a time when you have your first patient with horrible growth for whatever reason.

It happens to all clinics.

Pats you probably cant answer the above question from wantego

Why would he not be able to answer that question?

Since that was a huge issue on this board with page after page of comments I think it really should be addressed. A good start would be either yes the contract does exist or no the contract does not exist. One of the people that said they had seen this contract is a very well known poster on this board. icon_smile.gif

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Wantego -- they are excellent questions, and I think PGP agrees, but was simply saying that they (unfortunately) can't be discussed due to the legal dispute that went on.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Originally posted by wantego:

More than 1 person on this board has said they have seen a compensation contract by the doctor you represent for posting or blogs.

2. Does it exist?

3. Were the people that have said they have seen it being factual when they stated posters that signed it but then did not post positively could be sued for huge amounts of money?

4. If it exists do you feel it is honest and above board to have posters compensated for stating positive things without disclosing that they are being compensated?

The contract you speak of wantego was a copy of my private contractor's contract specifically written for my position. The document included details of my professional duties. It requires me to wear a suit for any in person meetings / consultations with clients, that I participate in the online forums and that I have an assigned Alvi Armani email.

I am not sure why it was posted online.

PGP ??“ Every case is treated and handled on an individual basis. I will assure you that customer service and our patient's satisfaction is number one on our priority list. There is no way we would have been in business for over 10 years if we did not put our patients first.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

Pats205,

I am genuinely interested in this thread. I really have no dog in this fight but it is seriously annoying to watch you be so evasive regarding the question of a refund for a customer who has poor growth. By avoiding the question, you are losing more credability by the post. Why can't you just answer the question directly instead of skirting the issue. You just sound like a cheezy sales representative when you give those evasive answers.I am just giving you my opinion based on an outsiders perspective.

There is no way we would have been in business for over 10 years if we did not put our patients first.

Pat, I'm not sure that is a guarantee of why a company stays in business. Bosley medical has been in business for 30 plus years. icon_smile.gif

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Originally posted by Clint69:

Pats205,

I am genuinely interested in this thread. I really have no dog in this fight but it is seriously annoying to watch you be so evasive regarding the question of a refund for a customer who has poor growth. By avoiding the question, you are losing more credability by the post. Why can't you just answer the question directly instead of skirting the issue. You just sound like a cheezy sales representative when you give those evasive answers.I am just giving you my opinion based on an outsiders perspective.

Armani and his fan club will never answer this question.They are more used to getting postings deleted,posters blocked and banned.

I have only recently started posting on this site,but I can see there is no problems with freedom of speech - Keep it up.

Eric why don't you just get permission or something and answer the question,if it never happens at your clinic,what have you got to lose.Never happens then that means your clinic will never have to have honour refund policy,even if you have one would they - think about it.

By not answering your doing more damage to your clinic.

BALDIE

Originally posted by wantego:

2. Does it exist?

The contract you speak of wantego was a copy of my private contractor's contract specifically written for my position. The document included details of my professional duties. It requires me to wear a suit for any in person meetings / consultations with clients, that I participate in the online forums and that I have an assigned Alvi Armani email.

I am not sure why it was posted online.

Pats I never saw the contract so I can not personally say what it said but I will say that is dramatically different than how it was described to me.

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Originally posted by thanatopsis_awry:

Wantego -- they are excellent questions, and I think PGP agrees, but was simply saying that they (unfortunately) can't be discussed due to the legal dispute that went on.

Thana,

If the truth (good or bad) for one doctor can not be discussed than how can we trust that anything else posted regarding that doctor is the truth? I feel all the forbidden topics already hurt one board dramatically. I really do not think we should follow that path. I'm not one of those posters that likes fighting nor flame wars but I do value the truth greatly. I think hiding the truth (good or bad) can lead to many really disappointed patients who feel misled and cheated.

"The truth shall set you free" is a pretty good saying. icon_smile.gif

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

By avoiding the question, you are losing more credability by the post. Why can't you just answer the question directly instead of skirting the issue. You just sound like a cheezy sales representative when you give those evasive answers

clint69---- if this is your first "experience" with the way Pats205 handles questions you may not yet know that ducking and dodging questions is his specialty. relax clint, do not get to bugged by it because i can promise you will see ALOT more of it from him.

IMO the way pats composes himself makes the whole clinic look sleezy and dishonest. your a slick one pats.. shane was no better

if it walks ike a duck.. its prob a duck.

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

Originally posted by lost my swagger:
By avoiding the question, you are losing more credability by the post. Why can't you just answer the question directly instead of skirting the issue. You just sound like a cheezy sales representative when you give those evasive answers

clint69---- if this is your first "experience" with the way Pats205 handles questions you may not yet know that ducking and dodging questions is his specialty. relax clint, do not get to bugged by it because i can promise you will see ALOT more of it from him.

IMO the way pats composes himself makes the whole clinic look sleezy and dishonest. your a slick one pats.. shane was no better

if it walks ike a duck.. its prob a duck.

LMS - I am here to answer general questions and concerns regarding the Armani clinic and am happy to do so, not to have my character coninually attacked by you. I am politely asking you again to please stop your attacks on me.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

Pats 205 a solid TOP caring clinic would give a refund in a NY minute since a patient with horrible growth happens once every 2 years or so

All Im asking is for you to prove that your clinic is for the patient,and patient only

Once again if I were to come there and get a 3500-4000 graft session and only 500-1000 grew and and did not want to come there for another session fro obvious reason [limited donor} what are my options?

Would Dr Armani give me my money back or turn his back on me .

Theres only two options if I refuse to go back right , money returned or a kick in the ass.

So again WOULD I RECEIVE ALL MY MONEY BACK.

Ive been really nice trying to learn more about your clinic. but if you will not answer this truthfully without beating around the bush then Ill be forced to be a meany pants ,and Im good at that icon_smile.gif

You can show us all what great patient care is by confirming Dr Armani would indeed do what other clinics do and refund the money.

By evading the question your telling the world the patient would be screwed .

This thread will go on and on if you can be honest.

I have no idea what Dr Armani would do but it seems like your saying IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.