I had a HT with Dr. Armani

Does sun tanning really effect your hair? I did not know that. Should we avoid the sun in the summer?

it doesn't really affect people in general, its a caution to take while healing and waiting for growth after a HT, once its all grown out and your fully recovered from the HT its fine to go in the sun, basically just don't put your head in contact with direct sunlight if you have had a HT recently, if its healed and grown out then don't worry

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Balboa:
Does sun tanning really effect your hair? I did not know that. Should we avoid the sun in the summer?

it doesn't really affect people in general, its a caution to take while healing and waiting for growth after a HT, once its all grown out and your fully recovered from the HT its fine to go in the sun, basically just don't put your head in contact with direct sunlight if you have had a HT recently, if its healed and grown out then don't worry

That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

If you dont mind traveling try Dr Humayun in Pakistan, good price and a GREAT JOB!!

Originally posted by martinnyc71:

If anyone could recommend a top hair transplant surgeon. I would greatly appreciate it.

1600 grafts FUT Mr May (UK) Sept 1996

https://www.wimpoleclinic.com'>https://www.wimpoleclinic.com

1600 grafts FUT Mr May (UK) February 1998

https://www.wimpoleclinic.com

2475 grafts FUT Dr Mohammed Humayun Mohmand (Pakistan)

27th January 2009

http://www.hti.com.pk

3550 Total Grafts (3000 rear donor area & 400 from beard and 150 breast area) FUE & PRP Treatment with Dr Emrah Cinik (ISHRS), Istanbul, Turkey. 10th October 2017

http://www.emrahcinik.com/

My Blog & Hair loss website story:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1123

there must be more of you out there that have recently had an Armani transplant and are waiting for results, please come on here and post them thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

balboa,

do you really have to use the Originere dry scalp tonic? are they making you pay for it, or is it provided to you for free? I just noticed this is a new hair/skin care line on the Armani website.

It was given to me after the surgary before i left to go home, it came part of a pack that i got for donating some hairs from diffrent places on my head for reserch witch now i wish i hadnt done as there are thin spots in those places, but they may return it may just be shock loss, but i have now ran out and i asked the ppl at armani if i could use nizorol but they siad it was too harsh for the grafts and did sugest i got some more tonic, i must admit the tonic was good it realy did its job but its 30 dollars and i would have to wait for it to arrive all the way from Canada

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

just waiting on digital camera i lost charger hvent been able to take pics will be uploading 3 month progross shortly

cheers

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

also replying to the above i have made my own dry scalp tonic teaspoon of glycerin 100ml water in small spray bottle shuck up well and sprayed on head, perfect solution for dryness safe also

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Martinnyc71 ??“ I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your results. I do request that you contact me so we can discuss your case and that you send me photos of before and after highlighting the troubled area.

I will do everything possible to see that you reach your final goal and that your end result satisfies you.

Balboa, it is common to be scrutinizing how things look 2 months out and to be curious, even worried how your result will turn out, but rest assured, Dr. Armani's FUE procedures are producing exceptional results. We are consistently achieving very high density and graft survival rate.

Please contact me or your patient consultant if you have any questions or concerns.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

Good Lord its Eric Pats 205 .

This site wont delete all the negative Armani posts like your hairsite will.

Give him his money back . Why would he want to waste more grafts .

Have you posted your crown results yet I know you have been promising for months.

Another thing if Armani is so confident in his fue and claims to do all fue then why is he still offering strip.

Also why is Shane starting a new site .

Is it because your banned or ridiculed on other sites

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

Have you posted your crown results yet I know you have been promising for months.

Another thing if Armani is so confident in his fue and claims to do all fue then why is he still offering strip.

Please Grow - The Armani clinic is strictly Fue, please do not spread lies and misinformation about what we do and do not offer.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

end of law suit-- pats posting here... connected?

PATS-- try your bull crap over here. deceptive pics, inconsistant before and afters in different lightings and angles,your lack of patient info, your false promises, and your sleezy sales pitches...... MMAtool, jtelecom, burberry, and the countless other shills and scumbags working for your clinic are not flourishing over here.... so you best stick to TRUTH if you dont want to get verbally beat down, and called out.. still happy shane pawned off this mess on you?? meh, im sure your compensated well enough that losing your cred, and dignity is a small price....

anyway, great to see you friend, hope your FUE crown results were what you hoped for..ya kinda stopped documenting it a few months out oddly.

PGP is right-- just give the dude his money back.. why would he trust a clinic that didnt get it done for him in the first place??

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

PGP is right-- just give the dude his money back.. why would he trust a clinic that didnt get it done for him in the first place??

All of your personal attacks aside, We do everything possible to ensure a successful hair transplant: latest technology etc. We have a very high sucsess rate when it comes to our results. A very small percentage of the time a patient may require a touch-up, and I'm happy to say most return to us. Why would someone come back you ask? My answer is,Because of the long history of success the Armani clinic has and our dedication to ensure our patients are happy.

As of now, This patient has not posted any photos and has yet to contact me, so nobody knows the facts here.

I am hoping to get in contact with the patient so we can address any concerns he may have.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

Pats205,

In the interest of fairness, I gave you the permission to reply to threads concerning Dr. Armani.

However, I thought I made it clear that you are not allowed to post promotional content in your forum signature or elsewhere. Your email address provided in your signature is in direct violation with our terms of use I asked you to thoroughly read before posting.

Consider this a first warning. Continual attempts to present promotional nature will result in your suspension and someone else will have to post in your stead on these kinds of threads. Your promotional content has been removed.

Regards,

Bill

Originally posted by Pats205:

We have a very high sucsess rate when it comes to our results. A very small percentage of the time a patient may require a touch-up, and I'm happy to say most return to us. Why would someone come back you ask? My answer is,Because of the long history of success the Armani clinic has and our dedication to ensure our patients are happy.

This sound like promotional content Bill...

should we believe everything?

Pats your calling me a liar and I dont appreciate that without a response.

I read all the forums and I know I saw strip guys.

When did Dr Armani abandon strip and go all fue then.

You stated that Dr Armani is still offering strip, and I told you that is misinformation. We have been an all Fue clinic for well over a year and a half now.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

Originally posted by Pats205:

Pats your calling me a liar and I dont appreciate that without a response.

I read all the forums and I know I saw strip guys.

When did Dr Armani abandon strip and go all fue then.

You stated that Dr Armani is still offering strip, and I told you that is misinformation. We have been an all Fue clinic for well over a year and a half now.

Thanks icon_smile.gif