I had a HT with Dr. Armani

I actually and honestly am very glad that Pats can post here.We can all ask questions without the fear of being banned or our posts deleted.

Freedom of speech at its finest!!!i am very glad!!!I have questions as well but i am waiting for the other questions to be answered.

Pats might not have any moderator police to help him out here by bannings or the threads being deleted but lets be nice...we are different and we have character.A good debate might be interesting as long as questions are not avoided and we have some straight answers

should we believe everything?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BALDIE42:

By not answering your doing more damage to your clinic.

BALDIE

I get the same feeling as well from reading lots of replies from people like Pat205 or Shane. I sometimes wonder if it is just better for the Armani Clinic to work like Bosley and focus on the patients and marketing, rather than try an get a presence on these on-line forums.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

Pats 205 a solid TOP caring clinic would give a refund in a NY minute since a patient with horrible growth happens once every 2 years or so

All Im asking is for you to prove that your clinic is for the patient,and patient only

Once again if I were to come there and get a 3500-4000 graft session and only 500-1000 grew and and did not want to come there for another session fro obvious reason [limited donor} what are my options?

Would Dr Armani give me my money back or turn his back on me .

Theres only two options if I refuse to go back right , money returned or a kick in the ass.

So again WOULD I RECEIVE ALL MY MONEY BACK.

Ive been really nice trying to learn more about your clinic. but if you will not answer this truthfully without beating around the bush then Ill be forced to be a meany pants ,and Im good at that icon_smile.gif

You can show us all what great patient care is by confirming Dr Armani would indeed do what other clinics do and refund the money.

By evading the question your telling the world the patient would be screwed .

This thread will go on and on if you can be honest.

I have no idea what Dr Armani would do but it seems like your saying IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

PGP - Please do not put words in my mouth. You would meet with Dr. Armani to come to an arrangement that is satisfactory to you if this ever happened. I have never seen an instance where such poor growth occurred thankfully. End of story.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

Someone besides Alvi has to put words in your mouth once in awhile.

I didnt though I was just assuming since you wouldnt answer.

Is it true you had a second fue to your crown.

A friend of mine that knows Miguel says you have and can prove it.

No that is not true, I would double check with your "friend". I have had two procedures thus far and am happy with the outcome. Honestly, I have to start questioning your motives at this point PGP.

You have come out and said that we are offering strip when we are not. That I have had an additional procedure when I have not.

This seems more like a chance for you to spread rumors and misinformation then general questioning. If you have any further questions I suggest you personally contact the clinic. Thank you.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

My bad you had a strip with some in crown then fue.

Hey seriously though how come Hairsite bans alot of anti Armani posters and erases any negative Armani threads.

Is there something worked out between the clinic and site owner

Also why do you think Dr Armani has become one of the most hated doctors out there.

I mean Ive seen hundreds of negative Armani threads from a ton of people.

Also how much would you pay me if I sent you a copy of some contracts that his patients signed to silence him.

My bad you had a strip with some in crown then fue.

Hey seriously though how come Hairsite bans alot of anti Armani posters and erases any negative Armani threads.

Is there something worked out between the clinic and site owner

Also why do you think Dr Armani has become one of the most hated doctors out there.

I mean Ive seen hundreds of negative Armani threads from a ton of people.

Also how much would you pay me if I sent you a copy of some contracts that his patients signed to silence him.

You are making up lies at this point PGP. Dr. Armani is one of the most respected doctors in the industry. So much so that people travel half way across the world to have him as their doctor.

I have answered all of your questions, it is now clear to me that you have a personal vendetta to take over this thread with the intent to spread negativity about the Armani clinic. I will not answer anymore of your questions. Please discontinue to spread misinformation without proof to back up your claims.

Have a nice day.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

Getting a hair transplant is a huge decision. Some transplants can be life changing for the good. Some can be life changing for the bad. I have received several pm's from people who feel their life was hurt by a HT, so I think it is very important that the truth be posted on these boards to help people make good educated choices. Would it be possible to discuss things in an straight forward honest manner without name calling, insults, or evading fair questions? I think if we could do that many people would benefit. Most people do not want to engage in fights and only seek to separate truth from fiction. Thanks in advance. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Guys, can't you see that you will NEVER have a clear answer from Pats205? Armani is losing credibility by the minute on all HL forums/sites.

People like Pats205 are here to try to put out the fire...but unfortunately the fire is too big for him to handle. I'm not a mean person but reading Pats sleeazy replies makes me wanna PUKE. Typical car/insurance salesman tactic. Evade and talk around the question without answering ANYTHING, plus camouflaging everything with proper senstenses just adds MORE oil to fire.

Pats205, do you really think people are THAT STUPID?

You say, Armani has people flying half the world to have him as their doctor? Well, we see more and more people flying across the ENTIRE world to get them fixed.

Honestly, I just feel disgusted.

Hairdew, I'm sorry you feel that way and you are entitled to your opinion of course. For people who are asking genuine questions regarding the Armani clinic I am more then happy to answer them. If someone is hammering away trying to spread misinformation without providing any proof, that is something different.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

Here are my 3 month + 1 week post opp pics as you can see improvment from the 2Month Stage very pleased with growth on Right side so far but Left side is much less growth but ive heard this is commen, also im still anoyed about the left side being lower than the right it still puzzles me why they do that, but like i said im pleasd with progress on right side so far TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS THANKS

3_Months___1_WEEK.thumb.jpg.2e91ba234543f1bb18e7d640e351d2bc.jpg

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Hi PATS let me know what you think of my 3 month pics also there was an issue im having with the hairline design, im realy not happy with the way its alot lower at the left side i have even got tape measure out and allsorts and there is over a full 1CM diffrence in how lower on the left compared to the right, what are my options if i feel this looks odd at the end of 12 months when good grwoth should be seen, can the grafts be removed and the hairline made higher to match the right side? and what will happen if that can happen will scars be visable then? many thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Pats205,

I never judge people just because it brings me pleasure but I DO judge them by their actions. I understand you don't want to answer to PGP because you feel he has a hidden agenda (which I think he doesn't...he does have a big mouth but he is honest)

But what about wantego? He posted legitimate questions without being harsh or personal with you.

More than 1 person on this board has said they have seen a compensation contract by the doctor you represent for posting or blogs.

1. Will that be addressed?

2. Does it exist?

3. Were the people that have said they have seen it being factual when they stated posters that signed it but then did not post positively could be sued for huge amounts of money?

4. If it exists do you feel it is honest and above board to have posters compensated for stating positive things without disclosing that they are being compensated?

Are you going to reply to those questions STRAIGHT and HONESTLY?

If you don't reply to them straight and honestly, my statements will be just proven "RIGHT".

Here are my 3 month + 1 week post opp pics as you can see improvment from the 2Month Stage very pleased with growth on Right side so far but Left side is much less growth but ive heard this is commen, also im still anoyed about the left side being lower than the right it still puzzles me why they do that, but like i said im pleasd with progress on right side so far TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS THANKS

Balboa:

I am at the 3.5 month mark and me too, the right side has much more growth than the left. It is a bit ironic but initially my right side is balder than the left, which is very common according to dr. Cooley.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

• Administrators

Pats (Eric),

You are indeed spinning your self into a deep hole faster than a high speed oil drilling bit in sand.

You need to remember that on this forum people will not be banned or spanked for calling you and Dr. Armani out nor will their genuine posts be removed.

The smart members of this forum also have excellent memories. Wantego certainly does when he recollects that there was indeed a contract presented to me by a patient of your clinic that required him to post on a regular basis in exchange for a future free surgery and threatened him with a $3,000,000.00 fine if he divulged his covert working relationship.

If you need me to jog your memory I can see that the highlights get posted here.

I suggest you keep your comments focused on actual truthful facts and steer clear of spin and misinformation.

The original Pat (without the "s")

P.S. Why did you have to choose a posting alias on this and other forums that might confuse me with you?

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

I'm over the moon to see a pro-Armani guy on hear. Speaking as someone who reads a lot and posts little, Armani seems to have no respect whatsoever on this forum.

I met with Armani reps twice, they were absolutely fine, helpful and not too pushy. I was ready to have an HT with Armani in January.

However, I did not believe the claims regarding 'no scar whatsoever' with FUE, I was unsure about the number of grafts they said I should have (3,200 compared to 2,000 with 4 other doctors).

I became very weary after reading some reviews on this forum and have put an HT off. Especially from writers whom obviously do not favour one particular doctor or another and have completely unbiased discussion regarding every other hair loss subject.

Pats205,

How would you explain Armani's poor reputation with some pretty knowledgable guys here?

One figure I often read is that you can only expect 25-30% growth with FUE, whereas your representatives say it is over 95%.

I'd be pretty interested to find out how anyone comes up with these figures.

Originally posted by NotQuiteButNearly:

I'm over the moon to see a pro-Armani guy on hear. Speaking as someone who reads a lot and posts little, Armani seems to have no respect whatsoever on this forum.

I met with Armani reps twice, they were absolutely fine, helpful and not too pushy. I was ready to have an HT with Armani in January.

However, I did not believe the claims regarding 'no scar whatsoever' with FUE, I was unsure about the number of grafts they said I should have (3,200 compared to 2,000 with 4 other doctors).

I became very weary after reading some reviews on this forum and have put an HT off. Especially from writers whom obviously do not favour one particular doctor or another and have completely unbiased discussion regarding every other hair loss subject.

Pats205,

How would you explain Armani's poor reputation with some pretty knowledgable guys here?

One figure I often read is that you can only expect 25-30% growth with FUE, whereas your representatives say it is over 95%.

I see claims of FUE only growing 25-30% but where are the photos supporting these claims? Where are all these poor FUE results? It would be nice if people making the claims would back them up with references but in most cases that doesn't happen.

My best advice to you is to do your research, on this forum and on others. See results in person, Armani Fue results and results from the other doctors you are reserching. Speak to former patients.

Pats- I chose this alias back in 2005 when I was a hairloss sufferer reaserching my doctor. It had nothing to do with you or your forum.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

How can you expect to ask for photos supporting claims of poor Armani FUE growth, but at the same time not support your own claims of 70% growth of your personal FUE with your pictures?

You can't have it both ways.

Pats,

Welcome to the site! There were a number of questions I posed to you on HLH, which went unanswered and were then eventually deleted. I'm hoping you can now take the time to answer them.

I hope that anyone new to this site does not feel that I am 'attacking', as I am merely asking questions that were asked on another forum for years, but were never answered. I'm not interested in hypothetical situations, but I'm looking for solid answers to claims and statements that have been made either by Armani or about Armani.

1. You say that no poor growth of FUE occurs and that we need to show you the photos. Likewise, Armani has claimed that the average person has 10,000+ grafts. When after all these years can we start to see 5, 10, 15, 20 examples of 10-15,000 graft cases demonstrating this? Or how about just 1 or 2 for starters?

I find this especially concerning as this is what motivates a young NW2 or NW3 to pack 4,000+ grafts into their frontal hairline as they suspect they still have another 6,000 - 10,000 left. Ethically, I find this quite concerning.

2. You were awesome at documenting your strip procedure, yet here you are more than 12 months post-op from your FUE procedure and we still have no photos... and you work for Armani. If an Armani rep won't show his photos, what do you expect us to think? Likewise, Shane never showed photos of his final results?

3. What is the story with the 'agreements'

4. Is it true that a 'power tool' is used with the grafts?

5. Whatever happened to that one doctor that did work on "21-year old" (or was it "22"?) and left a patch with no grafts. Everyone noticed it right away and yet Shane defended the procedure. Next thing we know, Sara Armani is doing a 'free touchup' of several hundred grafts to fix something that never should have happened in the first place (read: obvious demonstration of poor judgement by the doctor as he never should have let a patient leave his care looking the way he did). Did that Doctor get fired as I remember hearing that he no longer worked there. I was hoping he'd be reprimanded!

I think that is it for now with respect to these outstanding questions.

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Originally posted by lanthanos:

How can you expect to ask for photos supporting claims of poor Armani FUE growth, but at the same time not support your own claims of 70% growth of your personal FUE with your pictures?

You can't have it both ways.

Too funny! You just beat me to that question!!

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Originally posted by Pats205:
Originally posted by NotQuiteButNearly:

Pats205,

I see claims of FUE only growing 25-30% but where are the photos supporting these claims? Where are all these poor FUE results? It would be nice if people making the claims would back them up with references but in most cases that doesn't happen.

My best advice to you is to do your research, on this forum and on others. See results in person, Armani Fue results and results from the other doctors you are reserching. Speak to former patients.

Pats- I chose this alias back in 2005 when I was a hairloss sufferer reaserching my doctor. It had nothing to do with you or your forum.

Thanks Pats, but you pretty much havent answered my question at all.

How do you explain why people here have such a vehement dislike of your clinic?

Also, now that you are FUE only, isn't it a little misleading to advertise strip results (which are the vast majority) on your website?

M&M has added some fair questions too.

Thanks for the advice to do my research. I am doing it now by asking you questions to find out whether I can trust your clinic.

I actually find it hard to believe that Armani can have expensive clinics all over the world and produce consistantly inferior results, but you do seem to avoid questions...

NICE PIC WITH FLASH 3 MONTHS + 1 WEEK POST OPP

NICE RES ON THIS SO YOU CAN ZOOM RIGHT INTO THE GRAFTS IF YOU SAVE THE IMAGE AND OPEN IN IN WINDOWS

3_MONTHS__1_WEEK_FLASH_ON.thumb.JPG.d6930dacc9837b0c5c2f4acc3a399953.JPG

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily