Eugenix Journey- 9,132 grafts- NW6- Oct. 2022/Oct.2023

SLA

9 hours ago, ZeeMan said:

I think you are 30-40% there, so look forward to 60%+ more growth, exciting times! It's gonna be a hairy 2023 :D

Thanks @ZeeMan- I like your optimism, however, I’m pretty sure I experienced a small shed, so I think I’m way more than 30-40%, but who knows…time will tell!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

Dear @SLA

The team at Eugenix is so happy for you. Your patience and knowledge have led you to a fantastic outcome just at 4 months mark. Can't wait to see full results, thanks for the update. 

Thanks Team @Eugenix Hair Sciences for all of your support. The entire team, from the docs to the technicians, to the aftercare team to the counselors and the drivers are part of the magic of your clinic.

FYI...this is 5 months (not 4) :) and I am looking forward with cautious optimism to seeing what the next few months bring.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

6 Months

Hi Everyone- I will officially be at 6 months tomorrow. Attached are photos taken this weekend.

I am thrilled with the progress from the design, to the density, to the way the beard hairs blend with the scalp hairs.

Hair length and styling are in all of our favor in creating the illusion of density, as I have learned- especially for those of us who are NW5 and above!

One of my students said the other day..."SLA, something looks different about you...I don't know what it is, but something is different!" I was laughing inside and said, "Maybe it is because I decided to grow my hair out?" He then repeated his statement. I'll probably tell him one day :)! My boss, who knows I had a procedure looks at me and comments in disbelief as to the growth.

Hoping for even more progress in the coming months.

Inked~6 months.jpg

6 months.jpg

Inked6 months- 1.jpg

Inked6 months- 2.jpg

Inked6 months- 3.jpg

Inked6 months- 4.jpg

Inked6 months- 5.jpg

• Like 4
  • Well Done 1

12 minutes ago, ZeeMan said:

Looking amazing @SLA, you must be on cloud-9. Your student probably meant to say - SLA, you look 20 years younger! 😁

Thanks @ZeeMan- Yes, super happy. I think people notice, but I suspect not everyone notices as much as we think :).

...and likewise, I just checked out your journey and your results are looking phenomenal! Love your hairline design!

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

I’m ecstatic for you @SLA

3483D551-E33B-4AF5-88B0-CE17303E005A.jpeg

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m ecstatic for you @SLA

3483D551-E33B-4AF5-88B0-CE17303E005A.jpeg

I literally could not have done this without you @Melvin- Moderator- Your knowledge, information and willingness to put yourself out there including having the courage to live stream your HT at Eugenix made all the difference.

In addition, all the informative live sessions you have conducted with doctors to get all of us the information needed in this confusing industry allow all of us to make these informative life changing decisions.

This forum and so many of its members have given me so much knowledge and for that reason, I am happy to share my journey with others so they can learn from my experience.

Hoping for more growth up to and through 12 months knowing for the potential of anagen desynch, and setting my sights towards a crown sitting and added density (if needed). In addition, the thought of visiting my new 'Eugenix family' in India who are all warm and friendly is appealing!

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
Just now, SLA said:

I literally could not have done this without you @Melvin- Moderator- Your knowledge, information and willingness to put yourself out there including having the courage to live stream your HT at Eugenix made all the difference.

In addition, all the informative live sessions you have conducted with doctors to get all of us the information needed in this confusing industry allow all of us to make these informative life changing decisions.

This forum and so many of its members have given me so much knowledge and for that reason, I am happy to share my journey with others so they can learn from my experience.

Hoping for more growth up to and through 12 months knowing for the potential of anagen desynch, and setting my sights towards a crown sitting and added density (if needed). In addition, the thought of visiting my new 'Eugenix family' in India who are all warm and friendly is appealing!

That really means a lot. Thank you 🙏 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

14 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

That really means a lot. Thank you 🙏 

It's easy to forget about what has helped you along the way...you deserve it, Melvin!

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, aaalan said:

OMG - This is what dreams are made of 🥳🥳🥳

If my growth can get anywhere close to yours.. I will be on the moon!!

More awesomeness to come for you 👏🏼👏🏼

Thanks @aaalan!- They will get yours to grow as good if not better!

I checked out your thread photos and you had more native hair left on top to start. Another month or two and your fun will begin.

Just let the hair on top continue to grow so you can achieve the maximum illusion!

sending good vibes your way!

• Thanks 1

@SLA DUDE. This is impressive. So happy for you man. It’s looking so thick and natural. I’m sure you are over the moon about things so far. Looking forward to another 6 months of growth buddy.

im jealous!!! I want to get these results haha lemme borrow some

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, SLA said:

6 Months

Hi Everyone- I will officially be at 6 months tomorrow. Attached are photos taken this weekend.

I am thrilled with the progress from the design, to the density, to the way the beard hairs blend with the scalp hairs.

Hair length and styling are in all of our favor in creating the illusion of density, as I have learned- especially for those of us who are NW5 and above!

One of my students said the other day..."SLA, something looks different about you...I don't know what it is, but something is different!" I was laughing inside and said, "Maybe it is because I decided to grow my hair out?" He then repeated his statement. I'll probably tell him one day :)! My boss, who knows I had a procedure looks at me and comments in disbelief as to the growth.

Inked~6 months.jpg

6 months.jpg

Inked6 months- 1.jpg

Inked6 months- 2.jpg

Inked6 months- 3.jpg

Inked6 months- 4.jpg

Inked6 months- 5.jpg

SLA this is one of the stand out results that at six months looks incredible. Everything from the cow lick to the angles, temple points, hairline height, etc, make this look as if nothing was ever done. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy (as cliche as that sounds). You have been so supportive of everyone on this forum and I'm incredibly happy for you mate! 💯👌

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, caveman said:

@SLA DUDE. This is impressive. So happy for you man. It’s looking so thick and natural. I’m sure you are over the moon about things so far. Looking forward to another 6 months of growth buddy.

im jealous!!! I want to get these results haha lemme borrow some

@caveman…your time is coming!!!

5 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

SLA this is one of the stand out results that at six months looks incredible. Everything from the cow lick to the angles, temple points, hairline height, etc, make this look as if nothing was ever done. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy (as cliche as that sounds). You have been so supportive of everyone on this forum and I'm incredibly happy for you mate! 💯👌

Thanks @Gatsby- I’ve learned so much and have gotten so much inspiration from the grace in which you have navigated your journey to be a shining light for all!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SLA said:

Thanks @ZeeMan- Yes, super happy. I think people notice, but I suspect not everyone notices as much as we think :).

...and likewise, I just checked out your journey and your results are looking phenomenal! Love your hairline design!

It's going to be a hairy 2023, guaranteed by @Eugenix Hair Sciences 💯

• Like 2

On 11/18/2022 at 4:05 PM, SLA said:

1 Month

I can hardly believe that it has been 1 month since I left the chair in the Eugenix operating theater (BTW- I love how they use the term 'theater'- in the US, we use the more mundane, 'room') after receiving 5,484 grafts (1,200 beard) to cover the front/deep into the mid-scalp/temple points. 

Things seem to be growing as expected and I have not had any significant shedding...YET. I could be one of the fortunate few who do not experience much shedding, or perhaps the fall has yet to occur.

Donor is recovering nicely and I love the design work by Dr. Pradeep. I am confident that the other docs including Dr. Arika and Dr. Das would have also created an excellent design, although the artistry may have differed ever so slightly.

I actually kind of like the look with the buzz cut/shaved head and even though the grafts have yet to grow/mature, I am definitely enjoying having hair on the head and the way the hairline frames my face.

As a reminder- I take oral finasteride- 1mg/daily and oral minoxidil- 2.5mg/daily.

I hope this serves to benefit all in their decision making and HT knowledge.

I'll be back in a month to report my month #2 status.

I will be back for month #2 updates937450679_1month-2forumpost.PNG.eec176b0c1927a84a44a7a0d1b6e884f.PNG368567149_1MonthForumPost.PNG.f289f41f0f602026e17b863a6df08cc6.PNG1184238022_1month-1ForumPost.thumb.jpg.a97224b12ea02d95337da1775422d088.jpg1264291411_1Month-3forumpost.PNG.d0257cc30364dad9ad067b4f53cb8ef1.PNG1235486526_1month-4forumpost.PNG.73d782e7e5114e0b5760f2aa7696d45a.PNG

Your density looks quite similar to mine. I've rescheduled my procedure with Eugenix to July 2024. 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2023 at 8:33 PM, SLA said:

6 Months

Inked~6 months.jpg

6 months.jpg

Inked6 months- 1.jpg

Inked6 months- 2.jpg

Inked6 months- 3.jpg

Inked6 months- 4.jpg

Inked6 months- 5.jpg

Truly an excellent result

• Like 1