Input Requested For The Potential Recommendation of Dr. Munib Ahmad of the Netherlands

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Dear valued members, physicians, and visitors of our community, 

As most of you know, we request input from our community and our recommended physicians before we approve any physician for a recommendation. We invite you to review the below information about Dr. Munib Ahmad and his results and to post a reply with your opinion. You can also message us privately if you prefer. 

@DrMunibAhmad has built a solid reputation on our forum since he started posting his results. His cases have shown excellent attention to detail and density. The quality of his results, case presentation, and results have been top-notch. 

We are now considering him for a potential recommendation- this requires that he meet our high community standards of performing refined follicular unit grafting with consistently high growth rates and natural results. We expect our surgeons to be able to not only dense-pack quality follicular unit grafts but also have the capacity and staffing to transplant thousands of follicular units daily. 

Our recommended surgeons must operate transparently and be held publicly accountable, knowing that their patients may come to our forum and review them right after surgery. Transparency builds trust and accountability, which is the foundation for credibility. That is why our list of recommendations is unlike any other on the internet. We use the collective wisdom and input of the entire community. See Coalition standards here.

Why We Feel Dr. Munib Ahmad is Worthy of Recommendation.

Dr. Munib Ahmad has become one of the world's most sought-after hair transplant surgeons, especially in Europe—a member of several prestigious societies, including the International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).

He provides 100% guidance from the first contact to the last aftercare check, always in direct contact with patients. He guides his patients through every step of the procedure to ensure they understand the surgery step, the goal of the procedure, and their expectations. 

Dr. Ahmad carries out the FULL treatment himself (i.e., punching, extracting, making sites, checking the sorted grafts, and placing the grafts). Dr. Ahmad's passion for this work is evident in every procedure he performs. 

Dr. Munib is known for his meticulous and artistic approach to hair transplant surgery. He selects specific hairs for the hairline to ensure that it is indistinguishable from a natural hairline, even from a close-up, and that no one can tell where the "new" hair starts or ends; this is essential to achieving top-quality results from any transplant procedure. He creates close-up images of the results to showcase and bring his art to life. 

Dr. Munib can densely pack up to 70 FU/cm2 when appropriate for the patient. But only if this is an advantage for the patient in the long run. 

The number of patients at this clinic has increased in recent years. Dr. Munib's work is sought after because of the quality of his work and presentation, which is a testament to his skill and reputation. 

Dr. Ahmad has repaired unnatural (failed) hair transplants in just one operation. More than 20% of his patients are repair cases. These patients want a solution without having to undergo multiple surgeries, and Dr. Ahmad is known for being able to achieve this. 

He has also been proven to give consistently good results for the crown area, with full coverage using a minimal number of grafts. 

Dr. Munib makes a bespoke hair treatment plan for every patient so that he has nothing to fear if hair loss continues in the future. He ensures that there are always enough grafts to perform another surgery and ensure a natural result. 

As always, we learn through our collective knowledge and experiences. I look forward to hearing your input and feedback.

View Dr. Munib's website HERE.

Below are some patient reviews:

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

100%.

One of the best in Europe. His crown work is one of the best. I had consult with him last december & was impressed with him  he advised not to get a transplant atm & it was just my crown which is quite thin as I wasnt on medication & better to wait.

Cant be compared to turkey who would have taken my case asap.

• Like 1

Why not? The more the merrier. I have seen his name a lot here and the results posted in OP are all really good. We need more good clinics recommended all over the world. 

My only slight issue is patients themselves don’t post their results but I understand that might be hard or impossible as I have bugged the patients of this clinic I am researching and they just won’t bother posting to this site. Maybe this site needs to get more popular or most patients are selfish I guess.

On 9/22/2022 at 9:26 PM, BananaMan84 said:

Seems like a pretty hasty recommendation. Personally I think we should see way more than a years worth of results, before a clinic can be added to the list. In order to avoid another mistake.

What mistake? I thought he was still recommended.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 9/22/2022 at 9:26 PM, BananaMan84 said:

Seems like a pretty hasty recommendation. Personally I think we should see way more than a years worth of results, before a clinic can be added to the list. In order to avoid another mistake.

I respect your opinion, thanks for your input. However, this thread has nothing to do with other surgeons.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, LookMaxx said:

Why not? The more the merrier. I have seen his name a lot here and the results posted in OP are all really good. We need more good clinics recommended all over the world. 

My only slight issue is patients themselves don’t post their results but I understand that might be hard or impossible as I have bugged the patients of this clinic I am researching and they just won’t bother posting to this site. Maybe this site needs to get more popular or most patients are selfish I guess.

What Arshad like mistake? I thought he was still recommended.

I think you’re confused, there’s over 10 patient reviews posted. We’re one of/if not the most popular sites for reviews. So if you’re having trouble with patients posting. It’s probably because there’s a language barrier.

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I think you’re confused, there’s over 10 patient reviews posted. We’re one of/if not the most popular sites for reviews. So if you’re having trouble with patients posting. It’s probably because there’s a language barrier.

Sorry my bad, you’re right.

Also, I just meant it generally as a wish to see more patients post their results than as an objection to this clinic. Given how many people get HTs, just seems like most don’t post about their results but that’s a discussion for another topic.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

I really like this doctor because of the conservative hairlines, the amount of input by the surgeon during surgery itself and the incredible naturalness in the results. The crown work from what has been shown is nothing short of excellent. Admittedly, I’d like to see some repair work and high Norwood results, but the naturalness is just too good to pass up. Dr Ahmad certainly gets my vote. 👌

• Like 1

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Happycustomer1995 said:

As for my own experience he has my vote. 

Thank you, as a patient we value your feedback. 

• Like 1

View my thread

Everything I have seen so far is good. I really like that he uses so little grafts to accomplish great aesthetic improvements. Gives me Konior vibes. I first noticed him as for the crown results, can honestly say I have never never seen better crown results. Crowns are his strong suit imo. Also doesn't harm that he is located in Western Europe :P

Edited by davidn
Adding something
  • Like 1

Doctor Munib Ahmad will of course also get my vote!

As I have indicated in my review on this website, I am very happy with my hair transplant at FueGenix. Also the aftercare and contact with the clinic (always with the doctor himself! ; always quick answer! ; even late at night and during holidays!) were excellent.

I may be a bit biased from my own experience with this clinic, but also other testimonials (here and on other Dutch forums) show the craftsmanship and dedication of Dr. Munib Ahmad. The hairlines are very natural and carefully constructed, perhaps even better than some other highly regarded clinics. And that with a minimum of grafts, taking into account age or potential future baldness... Also, I have not seen his crown results at any other clinic!

If I ever need a hair transplant again in the future, I will definitely choose FueGenix again!

• Thanks 1

On 9/23/2022 at 7:32 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I respect your opinion, thanks for your input. However, this thread has nothing to do with other surgeons.

No, but it has to do with adding surgeons to the list too quickly. This Dr might turn out to be elite, but surely that has to be proved with more than 10 patient results and some results cherry picked by the clinic. A higher level of protection is needed for patients who put a lot of faith in your recommended surgeons list.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dear Community,

Thank you all for you valuable feedback and information. We take to heart every information we receive both negative and positive. We have received an immense amount of positive feedback from @DrMunibAhmad patients. Based on Dr. Munib's surgical protocol of performing every part of the hair transplant procedure, the refinement of his surgery and his fantastic results, we have approved his recommendation into our network. 

Please join me in congratulating  Dr. Munib Ahmad as our newest member. Feel free to look at his physician profile if you're looking for a quality surgeon, we encourage you to submit a virtual consultation. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-munib-ahmad

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

I have now undergone two treatments with Dr Munib Ahmad. the first for the front and the second for the crown. in both treatments I was well taken into account what the possibilities and impossibilities were. after the second treatment I even turned out to have donor hair for the inlets for a third time. It was clearly indicated in advance by Dr. Munib Ahmad that he did not yet know whether a second or third treatment is possible, very honestly. What I can say about Dr Munib Ahmad is that he knows what he is talking about, professional, direct, takes you clearly into the results to be achieved and remains interested after the treatments. Only praise. His goal is to achieve a good result. I am looking forward to the third finishing touch treatment. regards, Alexander

• Like 1

Oh cool, I see he's located in my home country Netherlands.

Couple of questions, please:

1.  Does he perform FUE on grey hair??

2.  Can he do beard hair to scalp transplants as well as Eugenix can??

3.  Whats his price per FUE graft in Euros??

4.  How long is his waiting list??

• Administrators
On 9/27/2022 at 9:16 AM, Westview said:

Oh cool, I see he's located in my home country Netherlands.

Couple of questions, please:

1.  Does he perform FUE on grey hair??

2.  Can he do beard hair to scalp transplants as well as Eugenix can??

3.  Whats his price per FUE graft in Euros??

4.  How long is his waiting list??

Great questions, I’ll tag @DrMunibAhmad perhaps he can answer this. 

• Like 1

View my thread