6140 unit HT -- ( Donor: Head & Beard ) -- Dr. Resul Yaman - My Experience - over 2 days -

Timothy

On 4/23/2023 at 9:42 AM, Gramatik said:

Massive difference from before...Looking very good and you are only in half way. Until the 12 month it will be improved a lot and beard grafts take time to grow.
You had a huge recipeint area to cover and you cant expect miracles and full coverage with only 6100 grafts in such a huge area, in which the 1300 are beard grafts...!!
Enjoy your result 😀👍

Thank you… I appreciate the feedback and I’m looking forward to the next 5 or so months going forward. Lots of time to grow and develop still. 
take care!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow, hard to deny results like these 

F8E60542-7ED5-4A5B-A0E4-6C11FB5ABAB6.jpeg

Thank you kindly @Melvin- ModeratorI appreciate the feedback from you.  This month is the turn around month for me in my opinion with things  starting to fill in/ more growth etc. I’m eager to get through the next few months and see the final result as I know there is more to come. Thanks  for your time commenting I appreciate it. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BaldGuy said:

Looking great man. Very happy for you...I hope you enjoy your new hair 🙌👌

Thank you!! I appreciate the comment. I am just starting to enjoy as my HT is starting to come together. I feel good about myself, and looking forward to the next few months and see how the final result comes out. 

Take care!!I I’m hopping the very best for your results along with everyone else. Take care

On 4/24/2023 at 8:06 PM, Timothy said:

Thank you!! I appreciate the comment. I am just starting to enjoy as my HT is starting to come together. I feel good about myself, and looking forward to the next few months and see how the final result comes out. 

Take care!!I I’m hopping the very best for your results along with everyone else. Take care

Your result is already very good and it will be improved in the next months...so just enjoy it! Your appearance has changed drastically...

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, Hope you are all having a great weekend. I've found myself extremely busy lately and am a little late on the 8 month update but i was out so i thought id take some pics outdoors in natural light and post them so here they are.

From where i came from to now is night and day, sure i'd like more density ( don't we all? ) and still hoping that i will achieve more as it's not even the 9th month yet so still more growing and thinning up to go. Take care everyone.

IMG_6185.jpg

IMG_6182.jpg

IMG_6177.jpg

IMG_6186.jpg

IMG_6187.jpg

IMG_6183.jpg

IMG_6184.jpg

• Valued Contributor

Looking awesome man...and it will get dense till 12-14 months post op so you have some more months in your bank...

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

8 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

Looking awesome man...and it will get dense till 12-14 months post op so you have some more months in your bank...

Thanks for the encouragement I appreciate it. I am looking forward to the next few months and then decide on if I’m going to do another pass and who to go to or not. Time will tell…

• Valued Contributor
Just now, Timothy said:

Thanks for the encouragement I appreciate it. I am looking forward to the next few months and then decide on if I’m going to do another pass and who to go to or not. Time will tell…

You are welcome brother...yeh take your time..see your full result and than take your decision  .you might not need a second pass...and suppose if you need a second pass than too its not a bad thing as you had such a high grade of baldness so you may need another around 1.5k-2.0k grafts to make it more dense....

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

10 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

You are welcome brother...yeh take your time..see your full result and than take your decision  .you might not need a second pass...and suppose if you need a second pass than too its not a bad thing as you had such a high grade of baldness so you may need another around 1.5k-2.0k grafts to make it more dense....

I appreciate that advice and that’s the direction I’m going to go down. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Very nice 

4C0F9301-A91B-4ACA-A4DE-B1A6E60D6A21.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/3/2023 at 11:45 PM, A_4_Archan said:

Edited by Bald47
Mistake

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello Everyone.

It's now been 16 months since my transplant, sorry for the long delay but i've been extremely tied up and kinda put everything on hold for a bit but i have the time now so I thought id check in and give a final result.  Im happy about my result, yes. I was slick before and now I've got hair again and am loving the new look, loving how I feel about myself, loving going to the barber and styling my hair once again. Truly This has had a positive effect on my life so how could I complain with one session and from how bald i was to what i am now.

These pics i'm sharing now are straight outta the shower and i towel dried my hair and took some shots, so it's a little wet . as for meds i still take nothing outside of normal vitamins.

I do want to do another pass shortly to touch up some of the mid area and whatever else that may need touch ups and will be looking into this over the next few months.

Hope you all have a great weekend !!

IMG_7475.jpg

IMG_7474.jpg

IMG_7477.jpg

IMG_7481.jpg

IMG_7480.jpg

IMG_7478.jpg

• Like 3
  • Well Done 2

Great to hear that you’re happy Timothy! The hair looks great. Infact, looks very similar to mine and I am similarly looking for another pass to try and improve density in certain areas. I think from being slick bald, this is an excellent result in 1 go!

4 minutes ago, Dannyboy88 said:

Great to hear that you’re happy Timothy! The hair looks great. Infact, looks very similar to mine and I am similarly looking for another pass to try and improve density in certain areas. I think from being slick bald, this is an excellent result in 1 go!

Thank you I appreciate that, yes for where I was to where I am this is great. One more pass and Im sure id be done. By the way , you as well look great, congrats.

Edited by Timothy

• 3 weeks later...