6140 unit HT -- ( Donor: Head & Beard ) -- Dr. Resul Yaman - My Experience - over 2 days -

Timothy

1 hour ago, uu777 said:

Looks promising @Timothyand considering you’re still on the 5th month mark. What I noticed that is common in this forum is by 6 month onwards, you will see the significant growth. I’m seeing that the beard hair has blended well with your native hair. Im already excited for the update next month 😆

Thank you for the update and photos @Timothy! By the way, how’s the donor area? Can you post photos if you don’t mind, thank you again!

Thank you kindly I appreciate the feedback. I do agree the beard hair has blended in nicely and im really looking forward to and am excited as well for the next 3 or so months ahead as i do see most results from the 6 mo onward really seem to take off so I am staying positive as i just completed my 4th month and today starts the 5th. Thanks again andi'mm also uploading the donor area which I see as soooo much better this month.

Edited by Timothy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Thanks very much for your input, I am uploading the additional pics now of the donor. Thank you.

Oooo so that’s only 4 months! Even better! I thought when you said 5 months mark that meant you’d done 5 months.. I’m still recovering lol for 4 months.. it looks fantastic, some serious growth on the way!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dannyboy88 said:

Oooo so that’s only 4 months! Even better! I thought when you said 5 months mark that meant you’d done 5 months.. I’m still recovering lol for 4 months.. it looks fantastic, some serious growth on the way!

Oh sorry my mistake, not really sure how to call the months going forward, but Yes, I just finished the 4th month and today is day 1 of the 5th. Thanks again for the encouragement as i appreciate and need it lol. Looking forward to some serious growth as you put it ☺️ to start. Thanks again also I have updated the photos to include the donor area.

Edited by Timothy

2 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Oh sorry my mistake, not really sure how to call the months going forward, but Yes, I just finished the 4th month and today is day 1 of the 5th. Thanks again for the encouragement as i appreciate and need it lol. Looking forward to some serious growth as you put it to start. Thanks again also I have updated the photos to include the donor area.

Don’t worry I think it’s me, just the way I read it. Either way, looking great. Very encouraging signs 👍

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So here we are at 6 months. Over the last 3 or so weeks i've been having a lot of itching in the recipient area, mostly in the frontal area and as well in the crown, Not to sure what that is exactly but i'm just putting this out there. I do hope that the recipient area will still fill in at this point.

As for confidence? i guess it's hard to say, but i still put a hat on when i go out most times, I don't want to but I feel I have to.  My family is supportive but i guess when you've been bald for a long long time for me its still feels like i don't look good enough, I do feel more confident about myself when i comb/style my hair ( i forgot what that was like as its been over 20 years since that happened but ohhh I enjoyed it )but i still get nervous and the whole mental thing gets the best of me. I guess i have to work on my confidence. My apologies, I don't meant to ramble. 

I got my wife to do a scan of the area and she says she does see quite a few black little dots that look like they are just slightly under the skin so at this point i'm hoping  she is correct and  there is still some hope of more growing to go.

I do believe it's still early to gauge or analyze the graft survival rate but i'm hoping someone could enlighten me with their valuable information to what there opinion would be in regards to growth, graft survival rate, basically where i'm at % wise to the grafts that were taken as I value your opinions. Would some of the senior members chime in if you have the time please, i'd be grateful and appreciate it. 

With the research i've done, correct me if im wrong, but I believe that there could be more growth at this stage with the amount of grafts placed but it will take a few months longer to see its full benefit for me due to the fact that i am on no meds but just using saw palmetto spray and vitamins. I've heard that the meds will speed up the growth rate and those not on meds will take a few months longer to see your full potential.

Thank you all kindly for all your help as it's much appreciated. Have a great day everyone.

IMG_5984.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_5994.jpg

IMG_5987.jpg

IMG_5983.jpg

IMG_5982.jpg

IMG_5991.jpg

IMG_5970.jpg

IMG_5995.jpg

Thank you @Dannyboy88 as well i do appreciate the feedback and your right, There is still some growing time still left to grow and thicken up. I have not at the moment reached out for Dr Yaman's opinion as i wanted to wait a few more months as that seems to be the time frame for most results to mature, I just don't want to be premature at this point. I will see what this month has in store and re evaluate then. Thanks again for your feedback and hope your coming along wonderfully.

Edited by Timothy

• Timothy locked and unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Everything is still progressing slowly, the waiting game is the hardest part but i hit the 7 month mark a couple days ago, i was going to skip a month and post a 8 mo update next month. I'm hoping for great months ahead, 7-10. If there is interest I don't mind putting up 7 mo photos either.

44 minutes ago, Bald47 said:

I think your progress has been great.  I would love to see what month seven looks like.  

Thank you kindly for your opinion. I will post them up hopefully shortly. Thanks.

Here we are now at the 7 month mark, I had some extra time at the moment so I thought i'd snap a few picks and post the up for you all to see and weigh in with your valued opinion. I just snapped away and did not take the time to style or anything also at this stage my hair is still thin and baby like i still need time for thickening. Also again i am not on any meds whatsoever, Just a muti vitimin that was provided for my by the doctor.

I hope everyone is having a happy day!!

IMG_6134.jpg

IMG_6133.jpg

IMG_6132.jpg

IMG_6117.jpg

IMG_6136.jpg

IMG_6115.jpg

IMG_6124.jpg

Edited by Timothy

6 minutes ago, Bald47 said:

That looks fantastic!!!

Thank you I appreciate the encouragement, should keep me sane for a week or so... LOL. I do still need growth and thickening up to do as its still see through and very fine at the moment, i do realize that i just hit the 7 month mark and not being on any meds my result will be a little longer, at least that is what I have read. I am hoping for a stellar growth and everything else that should come in the next few months. I am eagerly waiting for that 1 year mark and am hoping for a fantastic result that i am sure will come.

Edited by Timothy

On 4/19/2023 at 8:33 PM, Timothy said:

Here we are now at the 7 month mark, I had some extra time at the moment so I thought i'd snap a few picks and post the up for you all to see and weigh in with your valued opinion. I just snapped away and did not take the time to style or anything also at this stage my hair is still thin and baby like i still need time for thickening. Also again i am not on any meds whatsoever, Just a muti vitimin that was provided for my by the doctor.

I hope everyone is having a happy day!!

IMG_6134.jpg

IMG_6133.jpg

IMG_6132.jpg

IMG_6117.jpg

IMG_6136.jpg

IMG_6115.jpg

IMG_6124.jpg

Massive difference from before...Looking very good and you are only in half way. Until the 12 month it will be improved a lot and beard grafts take time to grow.
You had a huge recipeint area to cover and you cant expect miracles and full coverage with only 6100 grafts in such a huge area, in which the 1300 are beard grafts...!!
Enjoy your result 😀👍

Edited by Gramatik
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Wow, hard to deny results like these 

F8E60542-7ED5-4A5B-A0E4-6C11FB5ABAB6.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.