6140 unit HT -- ( Donor: Head & Beard ) -- Dr. Resul Yaman - My Experience - over 2 days -

Timothy

• Administrators
On 1/12/2024 at 8:29 AM, Timothy said:

Hello Everyone.

It's now been 16 months since my transplant, sorry for the long delay but i've been extremely tied up and kinda put everything on hold for a bit but i have the time now so I thought id check in and give a final result.  Im happy about my result, yes. I was slick before and now I've got hair again and am loving the new look, loving how I feel about myself, loving going to the barber and styling my hair once again. Truly This has had a positive effect on my life so how could I complain with one session and from how bald i was to what i am now.

These pics i'm sharing now are straight outta the shower and i towel dried my hair and took some shots, so it's a little wet . as for meds i still take nothing outside of normal vitamins.

I do want to do another pass shortly to touch up some of the mid area and whatever else that may need touch ups and will be looking into this over the next few months.

Hope you all have a great weekend !!

IMG_7475.jpg

IMG_7474.jpg

IMG_7477.jpg

IMG_7481.jpg

IMG_7480.jpg

IMG_7478.jpg

Wow amazing job by Dr. Yaman 🙏

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.