Dr Mwamba June 2022 - Asli Tarcan botch job repair

RTC

Wow I actually thought your case was much worse to begin with. 

The good news is your really don't have much hairloss at all...

Norwood 2 maximum. 

I'm sure Mwamba will fix your hairline and nicely homogenize your depleted donor. 

Happy growth ! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SimpleLife said:

Very happy for you man. Hope everything turns out well!

I also had a good impression of dr Mwamba. It will be hard for me to choose another doctor after seeing him

@JimKan1 Checkout the stitches, only for a small # of grafts

Honestly I fail to understand how stitching works and why Dr Mwamba used that? Is it that because he removes a lot of grafts close to each other?Or would he stitch them anyway?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aslitarcan sucks said:

@JimKan1I think it's because he took out a row of them, so he wanted to reduce the chance of a visible scar. 

@JimKan1 @Aslitarcan sucks I actually was going to ask this question myself. Mwamba worked on me and extracted 600 badly angled grafts from the temples. Zero stitches. 

Maybe its because your extractions/stitches do not have any additional hair camouflaging the area, whereas I do. So if scars do occur for you they would be more conspicuous and he didnt want to take any chances. Whereas for me, even though he really wasn't concerned with scarring at all, he transplanted hair below and around the extraction sites so my camouflage and density of good grafts removed the need for stitches. 

Really no clue and just speculating. 

@Aslitarcan sucks btw I either forgot or never realized you had a Youtube channel haha. What's it called?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HappyMan2021 said:

@JimKan1 @Aslitarcan sucks I actually was going to ask this question myself. Mwamba worked on me and extracted 600 badly angled grafts from the temples. Zero stitches. 

Maybe its because your extractions/stitches do not have any additional hair camouflaging the area, whereas I do. So if scars do occur for you they would be more conspicuous and he didnt want to take any chances. Whereas for me, even though he really wasn't concerned with scarring at all, he transplanted hair below and around the extraction sites so my camouflage and density of good grafts removed the need for stitches. 

Really no clue and just speculating. 

@Aslitarcan sucks btw I either forgot or never realized you had a Youtube channel haha. What's it called?

I think you are spot on with that. In fact, I may need to go for a touch up on one side later on, as it looks like that area is bare now with no surrounding hairs to camouflage. But will wait a few months. The aesthetic improvement from removing those grafts is gonna be fantastic though.

Haha my YouTube channel is called ratethisclinic - you may find it relatable if you've had a botch job like me.

• Thanks 2

• RTC changed the title to Dr Mwamba June 2022 - Asli Tarcan botch job repair
On 7/2/2022 at 10:00 PM, Aslitarcan sucks said:

I think you are spot on with that. In fact, I may need to go for a touch up on one side later on, as it looks like that area is bare now with no surrounding hairs to camouflage. But will wait a few months. The aesthetic improvement from removing those grafts is gonna be fantastic though.

Haha my YouTube channel is called ratethisclinic - you may find it relatable if you've had a botch job like me.

Bro -- I actually saw some of your stuff the other day; randomly popped up on my feed. Had no idea that was you until I saw reference to this forum, but suspected it earlier given the frequent reference to Tarcan's butchery 🤣

It's good stuff, glad to see your channel grow to warn people away from these hair mills. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Z-- said:

Bro -- I actually saw some of your stuff the other day; randomly popped up on my feed. Had no idea that was you until I saw reference to this forum, but suspected it earlier given the frequent reference to Tarcan's butchery 🤣

It's good stuff, glad to see your channel grow to warn people away from these hair mills. 

I think I need to focus on some of the other mills instead, I'm tired of talking about that stupid woman Asli lmao

I'm flattered people are even watching bro. There was a guy who commented on one of my videos saying he recognised my voice from Mwamba's clinic - turns out he was getting operated on the same day I was there!

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Aslitarcan sucks said:

I think I need to focus on some of the other mills instead, I'm tired of talking about that stupid woman Asli lmao

I'm flattered people are even watching bro. There was a guy who commented on one of my videos saying he recognised my voice from Mwamba's clinic - turns out he was getting operated on the same day I was there!

Lmao dude, the hair transplant world is a small one!! Hopefully you can do a few on ASMED and Hair of Istanbul ones. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Wow what a night and day difference. I had no idea you had a YouTube channel man. You should come on the podcast. I think stories like yours are so common. Many heads can be saved. 

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow what a night and day difference. I had no idea you had a YouTube channel man. You should come on the podcast. I think stories like yours are so common. Many heads can be saved. 

This ^

I would definitely like to hear @Aslitarcan sucks just narrate anything. Mans just explains it in a captivating way ngl.

"So yeah, she cheated on me... but I ate the last mozzarella stick." 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

• Administrators
Just now, Vann said:

This ^

I would definitely like to hear @Aslitarcan sucks just narrate anything. Mans just explains it in a captivating way ngl.

"So yeah, she cheated on me... but I ate the last mozzarella stick." 

I’m just listening to the channel now. Good stuff had no idea he was English. Who else has a YouTube channel here? I’ll help shout out the channels on our social media. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Thanks bro, I would definitely love to go on the pod and warn others about my story if I could keep myself anonymous.

Edited by Aslitarcan sucks
  • Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Aslitarcan sucks said:

Thanks bro, I would definitely love to go on the pod and warn others about my story if I could keep myself anonymous.

Sure man, we don’t have to show your face. We don’t even have to mention the clinic name, as most hair mills are the same anyway.

• Like 1

View my thread

4 hours ago, Aslitarcan sucks said:

7 days after beard extractions. Very clean.

Will post an update of the other stuff maybe at 2 weeks

Oh wow. No scarring ? Does Mwamba do anything in particular to prevent scarring? I've seen that ACell, PRP, and Hydroaulic acid may prevent scarring, does he use any of these? 

8 minutes ago, HairRun said:

Oh wow. No scarring ? Does Mwamba do anything in particular to prevent scarring? I've seen that ACell, PRP, and Hydroaulic acid may prevent scarring, does he use any of these? 

I think he uses those things but usually at an extra cost, I had none of them.

I think the extraction pattern was just very good, hence no scarring noticeable.