Dr Mwamba June 2022 - Asli Tarcan botch job repair

RTC

Sorry about your mixed results mate. Your donor looks much better and your temples as well.  I had close to one 100% growth on my previous surgeries with Mwamba and it's still too early to tell on this one. I did take the voluntary extra steps of having PRP on each one but the last and had a virgin scalp thus perhaps not the best point of reference for a repair. I think he should make PRP mandatory for repair patients, it makes a big difference when implanting into scarred areas from previous transplants. Hope this helps 

• 3 weeks later...

Damn man, I am so sorry you had to deal with all of this. From the first to the last I know you really did not want to continue to another procedure. 

What are your thoughts on any additional work? I remember you saying shaving your head again and doing this another round is not something you wanted to do. But what would be your next goals realistically?

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

On 9/11/2023 at 10:52 PM, Vann said:

Damn man, I am so sorry you had to deal with all of this. From the first to the last I know you really did not want to continue to another procedure. 

What are your thoughts on any additional work? I remember you saying shaving your head again and doing this another round is not something you wanted to do. But what would be your next goals realistically?

Brother, I am probably just going to do some graft punchouts and maybe just a modest session of donor to frontal hair line (like, very low, 200 grafts). And then I will call it a day. Bonus of that is that i could probably do unshaven fue too.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators
On 9/17/2023 at 5:16 PM, RTC said:

Brother, I am probably just going to do some graft punchouts and maybe just a modest session of donor to frontal hair line (like, very low, 200 grafts). And then I will call it a day. Bonus of that is that i could probably do unshaven fue too.

That could be the best thing to do. You should be able to hide the work and not have to go through the ugly duckling phase.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 3 weeks later...