Male Caucasian 3566 Grafts Hair Transplant done by Eugenix Dr. Arika Bansal.

• 4 weeks later...

5 month update. (BTW In all the pictures I've taken for the forum updates I have no product in my hair, e.g gel or creams etc. After a shower  naturally air dried and combed back) I take the pictures in the same spot in front of a window. I've seen a lot of growth during month 5. I've been told that Month 6 and 7 should be even way more growth ! I'm very excited since I'm still not even half way through the journey just 5 months post operation ! It also seems that I need a trim, last time I had a trim was a little bit more then a month ago.

20220627_171204.jpg

20220627_171211.jpg

20220627_171221.jpg

20220627_171237.jpg

20220627_172958.jpg

20220627_173403.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• Valued Contributor

@JP34567 you look like a completely different looking person! And you are right! It's not only an incredible result for only five months, but expect it to get even more incredible of the months to come! Very happy for you man! All the best!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JP34567 said:

5 month update. (BTW In all the pictures I've taken for the forum updates I have no product in my hair, e.g gel or creams etc. After a shower  naturally air dried and combed back) I take the pictures in the same spot in front of a window. I've seen a lot of growth during month 5. I've been told that Month 6 and 7 should be even way more growth ! I'm very excited since I'm still not even half way through the journey just 5 months post operation ! It also seems that I need a trim, last time I had a trim was a little bit more then a month ago.

20220627_171204.jpg

20220627_171211.jpg

20220627_171221.jpg

20220627_171237.jpg

20220627_172958.jpg

20220627_173403.jpg

Looks wonderful for 5 months.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SLA said:

Love the conservative  hairline- Any idea how many cm above the glabella @JP34567?

Thank you ! Waiting to grow my hair out fully 12months before deciding what hairstyle to adopt lol. Sorry don't know how many cm from glabella.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

One year update !

I'm so happy with the one year results ! btw this is not the way I usually style my hair. I just styled it this way in order to compare the progress over the months. I will upload a picture tonight with my usual hair style.  As you can see the crown area was not transplanted. I was given the option to do so in the future, however with some topix(hair concealer it covers it really well). Pics uploaded are straight after the shower after drying and combing no styling product or hair concealers used. The team at Eugenix exceeded my expectations and have changed my life !

On 1mg finasteride a day and I apply Minoxidil once a day.

20230111_144754.jpg

20230111_144804.jpg

20230111_144814.jpg

20230111_144822.jpg

20230111_144825.jpg

20230111_144832.jpg

20230111_144839.jpg

20230111_144845.jpg

20230111_144849(1).jpg

20230111_144911.jpg

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Two year 3 month post update.

I Love my results!

I am so grateful for how my hair transplant came out.  Every day that passes by I am thankful that there was a way to restore my hair and hairline back. I was between a stage 6 and 7 in the Norwood scale.  Think about it 10 or even 15 years ago these results would'nt have been possible. In my opinion @Eugenix Hair Sciences has the best tools, technique and experience that allows for such results. 

In addition to the hair restoration done by @Eugenix Hair Sciences. I continue to follow their instructions taking 1mg of finasteride a day and using 5% minoxidil (I only apply this once a day though not twice)

Additional steps I try to take. 

1)Apply a couple of drops of Rosemary oil post shower.

2)Every 5-6 days using .25mm or .30mm dermaroller to stimulate blood flow and applying minoxidil.

3)I take Biotin pills

4)I use a shampoo brush with soft silicon tips. It feels great to massage your scalp in a shower and stimulate your scalp. It is almost transcending. Any shampoo brush would do. Nizoral even sells one that I like. You can find it on Amazon as Nizoral hair shampoo brush.

Thanks to the team @Eugenix Hair Sciences Dr. Arika Bansal and to Dr. Pradeep Sethi that who still contacts me to this day to ask about my results. Thank you!

front.png

lside2.png

rside2.png

rside1.png

lside1.png

• Like 3
  • Well Done 2

On 3/10/2024 at 2:38 PM, JP34567 said:

I Love my results!

I am so grateful for how my hair transplant came out.  Every day that passes by I am thankful that there was a way to restore my hair and hairline back. I was between a stage 6 and 7 in the Norwood scale.  Think about it 10 or even 15 years ago these results would'nt have been possible. In my opinion @Eugenix Hair Sciences has the best tools, technique and experience that allows for such results. 

In addition to the hair restoration done by @Eugenix Hair Sciences. I continue to follow their instructions taking 1mg of finasteride a day and using 5% minoxidil (I only apply this once a day though not twice)

2)Every 5-6 days using .25mm or .30mm dermaroller to stimulate blood flow and applying minoxidil.

3)I take Biotin pills

4)I use a shampoo brush with soft silicon tips. It feels great to massage your scalp in a shower and stimulate your scalp. It is almost transcending. Any shampoo brush would do. Nizoral even sells one that I like. You can find it on Amazon as Nizoral hair shampoo brush.

Thanks to the team @Eugenix Hair Sciences Dr. Arika Bansal and to Dr. Pradeep Sethi that who still contacts me to this day to ask about my results. Thank you!

front.png

lside2.png

rside2.png

rside1.png

lside1.png

@JP34567 looks great!  do you have any fibers or any other masking products in your hair in these photos?

• Administrators
On 3/10/2024 at 11:38 AM, JP34567 said:

I Love my results!

3)I take Biotin pills

front.png

lside2.png

rside2.png

rside1.png

lside1.png

Look’s incredible brotha 🙏
You look like a different person.

38F7F688-421A-4F3F-81E8-FF2BF6E8CF08.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 3/11/2024 at 10:34 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

On 3/11/2024 at 7:53 PM, maintaining said:

@JP34567 looks great!  do you have any fibers or any other masking products in your hair in these photos?

No I don't. I feel like I don't need them.

Thanks!

On 3/11/2024 at 10:34 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

Ahahaha!
Thanks I do feel like a different person also after my hair transplant.

So I glad I did it. No regrets!

On 3/11/2024 at 1:33 AM, Gatsby said:

Awesome results @JP34567. It was great meeting you way back in January 2022. Your results are super natural and the best birthday present you could give yourself. 👌💯

My results.. Have you seen yours! Wow your results are out of this world. What a difference. You look amazing also! Thanks so much for all your support and guidance!

• Thanks 1