Eugenix Mumbai FUE 3550 Grafts - Dr Priyadarshini Das: March 10/11 2022

AJGG13

Hi @AJGG13, we have very similar results (and hair characteristics, age etc) so it will be interesting watching us recover. I'll be posting my 6 month update near the end of July with more information but essentially my shock loss is almost the same as yours. Happy growing.

• Like 1

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

• Administrators
13 hours ago, AJGG13 said:

Interesting thread by Melvin which he has similar results as me which seems to completely recover at a later date. Will stay positive for now. Thanks for the link.

Yes, in fact, my donor looked WAY worse. It did in fact take 6 months to fully recover. Even with notorious hair mills. I try to be fair and tell patients to give it time, because in many cases the donor does recover. 

You have to consider that you just had thousand hairs removed. The trauma can cause the existing native hairs to enter the dormant stage. Compound that with the fact that you already had around 10% in the dormant stage before surgery, that’s why it can take months to fully heal. 

To be honest, it’s a very small patch, overall doesn’t look too bad right now, but at 4 months, it’s gonna continue to heal and get better. See my full journey 

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Definitely had the same issue with donor at the beginning. Never posted it on the forum because I wanted to give it a few before calling it out and then it all grew back thank God!

Give a few months for the shock loss hair to return back. It almost always does. 😉 Otherwise you are looking stellar at this stage!

• Like 3

your result is looking really good for only 4 month and i am sure u will get the Classic Eugenix A+ result. 

Hm I am sure the donor area will improve since it takes some times after the trauma when u get  shock loss. Reassess after the 6- 7 month before making any judgment

• 4 weeks later...

Here is my 5 months update. Lots of growth in the last month. Donor looks good at this lenght but I am unsure wether the issue is resolved until I get a short haircut. Crown is coming in slowly and still a lot of grafts coming out in the front.

20220812_174404.jpg

20220812_174409.jpg

20220812_174422.jpg

20220812_174455.jpg

• Like 3

• Administrators

Looking great 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is the 8 months update. The front filled up nicely and continues to become thicker. The crown also filled in nicely. The donor at this lenght is fine but when I cut it short in september it was still alarming. I may try to keep it a little longer at the next haircut which is soon and see how short I can go without it looking too bad. The pictures are after a shower and towel dried. No products in the hair.

20221114_204350.jpg

20221114_204223.jpg

20221114_204535.jpg

20221114_204235.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/31/2022 at 10:03 AM, BaldingEagle1 said:

how much money did you end up saving using that fx transfer app

I dont remember but I would like to say $500 CAD over the whole procedue given no credit card fee which is usually about 3% and minimal fx fees which can also be another couple percent... so I would like to say about 5%ish saved depending on your bank/credit card, exchange rate