This is how transformative a HT can be: 5-month mark, Eugenix, 3500 grafts.

I have a couple of threads going but I felt that everyone who is a high NW and is not sure if a HT can work for you should consider what an FUE alone can now accomplish. I'm not alone. There are a few of us on here who have had dramatic transformations with FUE alone.

Me back in early October, 2021:

0hdqp5rHPx7I1aszTOuai-tE2EXkcxi43t5v3oBnnzkvjrk9q1a4fEVzSyWjN0xfNRq3tHtVsFBnVhEilkxPm9cRtQQw24SwMobDOUPf4No-QcEFRBXm1_DsXufJjKlGjApvxxwd

Me today: 

B0BOmH1Q0CKzrbf9ti8LC6eWJncnZA-EPd8vVE3ebG7plLw1k_7QRGsDDGyHyn2TILsQuGLfAuKuCWxSBdSibZNfS6Pyx2bzjBY18PVYS5Mfa356LnF4ZUGcuxQ3vkFlPohpaPUv

Me back in early October:

W3Cbf7CWiKd-pr2ZAjQcP2_vH1YJx8_hiUKGQj3X41KTFv7UWPeOKNsGHNjXZNAOotS6PIHKt0r4YrMINIM9lKwSKeP2RstF63hGDf22lEAcIbuRCi2CtW1fl62dEZdv35QhhSsW

Me today:

8ST8YeCieClaEK8g-v8qtouj2lWeaOtkzsQ8elZ346PvxrLZ9Mv7jSqJsktasSmIUzK5WJt2cfRzx98Exvhwb331aeGxHsmtFqj9gCCo3BB9spYS8WnEtAgHnbP6CLerTM5QPWw9

Me 15 years ago:

gN-ouLT4DC_DpXr3iIZs4z22jh5mD7VIWAAphDQBgrazI19YOWsZrvyal4KBNZEtV3oELzKxhKRQNTNLWebRilJgdwh3XcOlpLINqQsHFsJlOAMmg7o_sssNslIelJedUw7t4IkE

Me today:

TjgJBCykPo6rvZ6-uQBjZ05858zad6-1YpF_a_45BisloSINJLYpur3GtP7xWb-DoQMSA3sBjskQzlMMGnl_fSsnvBXlKtHRJw-pxk0eY9pVaKhprrW4evtpvfJAezG6yoycL5co

I hope that this gets people excited that they can get it back, they can get it back, they can get it back!

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Ian for only 5 months the transformation in you is incredible. 👌

Ya - kind of bananas. I want to see more transformations like mine on here....lots more....

• Like 2

Amazing! FUE has really evolved with what can be achieved (with the right doctor of course). It is very labor intensive, i can see why some doctors don't get involved &  push FUT. To be honest, if FUT was the only option i would not get HT for myself. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Incredible wow wow wow 🤌🤌

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Ian @kirkland, you will either win best hair transplant in 2022, or get recruited into the Marine corps🤣. Not sure which will come first, but like I mentioned to you already, you are looking bad ass awesome at only 5 months!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, kirkland said:

Just finished the bottle last week. Have now switched to Dr. Mwamba's topical dut formula (twice a week).

Any sides?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.