Cracks in the wall for Jake Gyllenhaal?

ciaus

He was born in 1980 so that makes him 41-42ish currently. Looking like he needs some finasteride. The screens below are from his new movie on Netflix called "The Guilty" where he's sporting a buzz cut. At the beginning in his first scene he's in a bathroom with harsh lighting. The hair gods are indeed brutal. I wonder if he's stopped taking it for granted and started to notice?

image.png.e9bc838697908a3c751b521e1c13eb28.png

image.png.1e04f05baccd621fefb007e62e1ef9f1.png

image.thumb.png.2e334ccdf4a2f17be931d30e7f8bd084.png

image.png.b1193a09aff0f89de082023ded158609.png

• Confused 2

• Administrators

The hairline king, that's blasphemy lol, but honestly, it looks normal to me.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

All these denials feel like self-denials, almost like I'm watching something like "Being John Malkovich," but the title is "Being Jake Gyllenhall." :D

I did post the topic title with a question mark for a reason. What we're seeing here could be be a bad interplay of lighting, varying hair angle growths, hair lengths. But if it was me, I'd be taking this as a wakeup call and getting a professional microscopic analysis to confirm.

image.png.e1bc711f7a19a8a439345df1f055b8fd.png

Majority of 40+ year olds with a buzz would show some bit of diffuse thinning cut that short.

Considering hair loss is usually slow after 40. He wont have any worries imo.

Look at any 40+ year olds with a buzz & it is rare that they dont have some thin parts in their scalp

Game over time to shave it all off.

On a serious note, unless Jake hates money and women he is almost certainly on Fin or Dut. 

I suppose it's possible Jake has god-tier genetics, but IMO its too much of a coincidence that he is a huge celebrity and has perfect hair. By age 41 I would expect most people to have some signs of hairloss. 

Ditto with Brad Pitt, George Clooney, etc. It is just a huge coincidence that all these A-list leading men have zero hairloss?

I gotta say, he's definitely got one of the best Hollywood hairlines but i do see what you mean. It could be a combination of the lighting more than anything tbh but also possible it does have some diffuse thinning. I would be surprised if he isn't on medication. 

That said, i feel like he's still rocking something incredibly impressive for his age. 

Okay, bumping this topic for a bit of information that people might be able to help with. 

Where do you think Jake's hairline sits from the glabella? 5.5cm, 6cm or higher? 

Also, rough guess but to go from a Norwood 2 with no temples, how many grafts do you think would be needed to re-create the Jake Gyllenhaal hairline? 

Attaching my picture for reference. The hairline Jake has looks potentially even a bit lower than where i have line set it seems. I know the clinic already estimated some grafts, but i wanna hear some opinions on whether it's realistic even maybe. 

IMG_20211227_024800.jpg

Good chance of overexposed photos 

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

On 2/17/2022 at 3:57 PM, SadMan2021 said:

Game over time to shave it all off.

Of all the replies, I think this one here is the closest to the mark. If Jake joined the forum his current hair would rank him at about 1,300,000th among the current membership. And he'd probably be asking about some Turkey flavored hairmills he saw on instagram! Just shave it bro.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ciaus said:

Of all the replies, I think this one here is the closest to the mark. If Jake joined the forum his current hair would rank him at about 1,300,000th among the current membership. And he'd probably be asking about some Turkey flavored hairmills he saw on instagram! Just shave it bro.

Good thing he has a lot of beard hair, he's going to need it for his long overdue hairline lowering. 

Eugenix or bust 🤣

Jake.png

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, SadMan2021 said:

Good thing he has a lot of beard hair, he's going to need it for his long overdue hairline lowering. 

Eugenix or bust 🤣

Jake.png

Lmao. 

On a serious note though, that's just a damn good hairline. I'm not a fan of where the hairlines so low that the temple points look really tiny and boxed in very small. I think the aesthetics of the hairline he has in that picture perfect encapsulate the difference between a childs hairline and a man's. The way it frames and blends with the beard makes him just look really distinguished imo. 

He has that balance of being able to be youthful or mature looking simply by way of what styling he decides to go with and even maybe trimming the beard down to a more stylish design. 

Okay, i'm gonna quit the man crushing 😛

• Haha 1