Journey with Eugenix has started 😃

Hi my name is Ahmad 53 years, I have been following Eugenix for a while & was amazed with their results specially on higher baldness grades, so I decided to go a head & I am full of confidence that I am in good hands.

IMG-20220214-WA0000.thumb.jpg.04adc7d2a5664a9371323fea5237d57c.jpgIMG-20220214-WA0003.thumb.jpg.0ed545e77d975eec6291eb405cdf3f8f.jpgIMG-20220214-WA0005.thumb.jpg.da287bba7bf17a67e8bc14c567be50cc.jpgIMG-20220214-WA0001.thumb.jpg.0781c38cdaea72dbf16857e4ea63570d.jpgIMG-20211210-WA0045.thumb.jpg.06899d3d685bfb4e89ed6ca8cb85199a.jpg

IMG-20220214-WA0002.jpg

Edited by itisme_alssiri
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, JC71 said:

Eugenix again showing they are willing to take on the more challenging cases. How many grafts have they taken from your donor area and beard/side burn areas so far ? 

Was so exited & forgot the count 😅 around 3600 grafts from back donor & 400 from beard & side burns .

• Like 3

Fantastic Ahmed @itisme_alssiri- They got pretty far back on your head with the 4k graft total.

Did they say anything to you about the possibility of doing a 2nd transplant in terms of how many grafts you have left if you wanted to fill the crown area?

Also, which Eugenix package did you choose?

You are in good hands!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SLA said:

Fantastic Ahmed @itisme_alssiri- They got pretty far back on your head with the 4k graft total.

Did they say anything to you about the possibility of doing a 2nd transplant in terms of how many grafts you have left if you wanted to fill the crown area?

Also, which Eugenix package did you choose?

You are in good hands!

Actually I met Dr Pradeep Sethi on my last day & he told me that as per my donor it is possible to do something to crown area in the future if I wanted. I went with the premium package with Dr Arika Bansal. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, itisme_alssiri said:

Actually I met Dr Pradeep Sethi on my last day & he told me that as per my donor it is possible to do something to crown area in the future if I wanted. I went with the premium package with Dr Arika Bansal. 

Very interesting, have you also got other body hair to tap into? I’m sure you saw @Gatsbythread, where all manner of other sources were used. 

• Like 1

I think something really can be done with the crown as well with your remaining donor should you will to give more from your beard. If you have good body hair, those can be thrown into the mix as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Drish said:

I think something really can be done with the crown as well with your remaining donor should you will to give more from your beard. If you have good body hair, those can be thrown into the mix as well.

Yes I know but my beard hair is so curly & rough , will be looking in to that in the future after achieving the results of this procedure. 

• Administrators

Very difficult case, I’ll be following closely 👏🏼

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

16 hours ago, itisme_alssiri said:

Yes I know but my beard hair is so curly & rough , will be looking in to that in the future after achieving the results of this procedure. 

@itisme_alssiri Looks great so far! I'm excited for your continued progress, and I'm sure it will be another epic end product by Eugenix!

As far as beard hair is concerned, I've never had that done but from what I've heard from many others on this forum is that the characteristics of beard hair will change over time and will take on more of the traits of your native hair. Thinning out and blending into everything else. You are in a great position now, and an even stronger one if you were to go back for another procedure. 

Will be following your updates for sure!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...