Journey with Eugenix has started 😃

On 6/21/2023 at 9:12 PM, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

@itisme_alssiri

Thank you for the update; everything is looking good and on track. From here on, you'll experience gradual growth month on month, and you'll get complete results in between 10-12 months' time.

Keep us updated on your progress.

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Despite having three hair transplants, with the second one most probably being a repair, how did @itisme_alssirihave so much donor available to cover crown without beard hair ? Did oral finastride improve his donor area thereby increasing available number of grafts?

On 6/23/2023 at 2:43 AM, bigmistake said:

Despite having three hair transplants, with the second one most probably being a repair, how did @itisme_alssirihave so much donor available to cover crown without beard hair ? Did oral finastride improve his donor area thereby increasing available number of grafts?

@bigmistake 
It seems he had a very good native donor density, but we can't rule out the possibility of donor improvement with oral finasteride.

On 6/23/2023 at 1:13 AM, bigmistake said:

I have been using Finasteride for couple of years , maybe it helped improving my donor area. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itisme_alssiri said:

I have been using Finasteride for couple of years , maybe it helped improving my donor area. 

Oral or topical ? If oral did you face any side effects and what was your dose ?Going on finastride before surgery was very smart of you. The whole game depends upon donor. If a surgeon has enough donor to play with the repair becomes easier. I may make an appointment with Eugenix next month. Maybe I will go on oral finastride a year before my repair surgery to see if it strengthens the donor.

13 minutes ago, bigmistake said:

Oral or topical ? If oral did you face any side effects and what was your dose ?Going on finastride before surgery was very smart of you. The whole game depends upon donor. If a surgeon has enough donor to play with the repair becomes easier. I may make an appointment with Eugenix next month. Maybe I will go on oral finastride a year before my repair surgery to see if it strengthens the donor.

Oral 

• 3 months later...