dr. Ozlem Bicer - 22.11.2021. - FUE-3100 grafts (most detailed review about dr. Bicer :) )

blackislback

Date of surgery: 22nd November 2021y

Surgeon: dr. Ozlem Bicer

NW Scale : IV-V

HT plan: Front+Middle+part of crown at 1st session, planned 2nd session depending of results 1st session – density+rest of crown coverage.

Used technique: FUE by micromotor

Punch size: 0.7 to 0.8mm used

Number of grafts: 3100 (3080 + 30 very thin, initial was planned 3800 grafts, Single: 1200, Double: 1300, Triple: 580 )

Probably this is biggest write up at HRN about whole experience for someone's 1st HT :) , divided my write up in 5 chapters, first 2 chapters not related directly to experience with dr. Bicer's clinic, but it's phase before i booked dr. Bicer clinic for my 1st HT, though maybe can be useful for new members to see how nears i was to choose wrong hairmill clinic, and how much danger can be such choices, for experienced members these 2 chapters will not be interesting probably, chapters 3 and 4 too for experienced members probably will not be interesting, as chapter 3 is about my decision to get Personal consultations before HT, and chapter 4 is my 2 days before HT in Istanbul :).

So, mostly first 4 chapters experienced members can skip, and go to chapter 5 :) , where is about dr. Bicer's clinic, and my personal experience with dr. Bicer's work, her asisstant, her team, and all important points about my 1st HT, however choose what you want to read, i'm else very detailed person, and like to share my experience in details, that can be useful maybe for some new members and help them, based ony my own experience, considerations, conclusions, etc.

( I.)  PRE-OP RESEARCH PHASE AND EXPERIENCE  😊  )

Eh, it's time for me to write my personal experience with my first hair transplant and all what came with this matter in my case .... As my HT was 15 days ago, on 22.11 , and had phase of recovery, and as 7 days was absolutel off with by business, and as much business obligations, private obligations acumulated in this period, last 2 weeks couldn't find time to write my review and view of whole this process, and as i like post all detailed and with more aspects, didn't want write it unfinished...

So, after a long search for a suitable clinic, about 4 years ago I started looking for a suitable clinic, when I was planning to do a hair transplant in Turkey with my best friend, still don't remember why that time was Turkey 😊 , but probably because of some friends recommendations, people we know, etc. , and because my friend took on the "obligation" to search for the "right" clinic ...

The circumstances were such that 4 years ago, due to a private situation, was not able to do a hair transplant in Istanbul with my best friend.

After his extremely bad experience with anesthesia part at some clinic in Istanbul, don't remember name of clinic, where as he told me at that time pain was unbearable and horrible because he was not in a clinic with needle-free anesthesia, but only regular injections of local anesthesia, and he is a person very tolerant of pain , but told me it was not an easy experience, as I am not a fan where I see a lot of blood, and I do not like that blood draw at the doctor, although I have no problems with injections, for a long time I looked for a clinic after his not very nice experience of pain, which will offers anesthesia like analgo-sedation type, where I will not be so aware of the pain, and looking for this I came across one hairmill clinic, specifically dr. Serkan Aydogan clinic, where they agreed to give me "Fentanyl" anesthesia without any blood tests, medical checkings, when I asked Dr.Bicer If they give this type of anesthesia, the answer was "we do not offer this type anesthesia, because we are not licensed for this type of anesthesia", in that first meeting and the specific question to Dr. Bicer, I saw professionalism, where she did not want to accept this type of anesthesia, which these hairmill clinics easily agree to give to the patient without any patient checks!

After this clinic, and googling this clinic sometime in March-April this year, I came across a couple of topics with bad experiences of this clinic by Dr. Serkay Eydogan here on HRN and I automatically gave up on the idea of taking this clinic into some serious consideration.

After that, I came across the Long Hair Center clinic, with the story "we do 1 patient a day", and a lot of good google reviews, trustpilot, and even a couple of quora ok reviews, I found that these reviews can be absolutely fake, bought and like that, when I asked this clinic for some proof that the person they call a "doctor" in the clinic,  even i'm not sure that guy is for sure doctor, asked some references, where he graduated as a doctor, etc. , I didn't really get an answer, then I saw how they play with prices, like a patient from the UK, EU, USA with the same number of grafts totally gets different prices, this was enough for me to see that this clinic is not good choice, and thanks to Dear God, I bypassed them.

Seems destiny wanted by googling these 2 first clinics, I come across to HRN, 1 of the few serious forums in the internet world, and HT area, where free opinion of members is respected and members expression, without censorship, deleting topics that some clinics do by paying on other forums, to influence forum owners and delete topics where they are not praising these clinics, but someone's bad experience.

To be honest, my first choice was not Turkey after the first 2 bad clinics I found, I joined the forum sometime at the end of September 2021, although I followed the forum sometime from May-June 2021, and in a short time I learned many things here related to HT, as I’m person who learn fast 😊 ,  and terms such as "hairmill", "overharvested", "donor", "recipient area", "punch size"  etc. :),  things like FUE, FUT, DHI already educated ago and had some bacis about HT, and thanks primarily to well experienced members and who have a lot of knowledge, experience, such as @Egy, @Portugal25, @Melvin- Moderator, @JC71, I'm afraid will forget most of them if start listing, but I'm especially grateful to these people, because they are here on the forum most often people who help others!

The first choice I thought of one of the clinics in Spain, Belgium or Portugal, especially my favorites were doctors such as dr. Feriduni, dr. Lorenzo and dr. Freitas, but as their waiting lists were 12-18 months, and because of my private situation and future plans I couldn't wait that long, then I decided as option 2, to look for a more serious clinic in Turkey.

And the choice was among 4-5 "better" clinics in Turkey based on HRN recommendation list and recommendation of HRN experienced members, and it was such dr. Pekiner, HLC, dr. Bicer, dr. Kesser, dr. Demirsoy, and Asmed-dr. Koray et al. Yaman, although honestly from the last 3 was not the most satisfied seeing some not the best experiences of patients here.

Dr. Pekiner, as could see it, is out of work for some reason, because his website doesn't work, he doesn't respond to emails, honestly didn't like the HLC approach, with the story "we are the best, we do it manually, we do this, we do that", didn’t liked their approach in communication, and that they don't have a single doctor who stands out, but the story is "team work", where you have 4-5 doctors and you never know who will do the operation, and the clinic tells you a story " we choose the right one according to your case ", don’t like this way, of course they will choose the one who is free at the time, thought it was a doctor who was from the beginning at HLC – main doctor to choose, but as far as can see they started commercialization, although of course I can't say anything bad about them, except that I didn't like their approach. Dr. Demirsoy think got some mail by coordinator probably checked, not much attention spent for patient, dr. Yaman and Asmed decided not contact, due to their few not well threads at HRN.

(II.) PHASE OF FINDING DR. BICER’S CLINIC

And at those time while contacted most of clinics, contacted too dr. Bicer clinic, initial contact was with her main asisstant mrs. Ozen by What's app, very nice, kind person, who responded in manner time, checked my photos, and replied that dr. Bicer will check, and then will post me her review, think I’ve got by mrs. Ozen message, that dr. Bicer’s opinion is 3800 grafts, and maybe even 2 sessions will need due to my hairloss state, it was similary to estimation of other clinics like dr. Feriduni, dr. Bisanga, dr. Lorenzo. Etc. only Eugenix wrote 4200-4500 grafts, but Eugenix wasn’t option for me, as too far, and not good flight connections, so based on this realized dr. Bicer is serious clinic, where doctor analyze photos, and not coordinators, who are not medical staff, as it’s done at some clinics, and this 1st contact was nice experience.

After this initial contact with dr. Bicer clinic, I asked for detailed review, or something like that, frankly speaking not remember, and then mrs. Ozen adviced like option direct communication by dr. Bicer , and video call by dr. Bicer to check detailed my hairloss state and advice further… So, we scheduled video call fast, and think next day had video call by dr. Bicer, this was really great option, where you talk directly by doctor, doctor check your situation as much, as possible by video call, directly suggest you possible options, like grafts numbers, 1 or 2 sessions, etc. , and we had nice talk 20-30 minutes, where doctor suggested 3800 grafts, maybe 1 session, front-middle-and crown maybe not well, and like option 2nd session for better density and rest of crown, but that to be analyzed and considered after 1st session.

They gave me schedule march 2022, as were full booked, but we agreed if someone cancel or move his surgery, cause of different reasons, like covid19 bans, covid19 infection, any private reasons, some ilness, or whatever, that I’ll be informed. As at beginning I could only fri-sun days, wasn’t easy schedule, but later I rescheduled my obligations, and informed clinic, any day-any date, since 15th nov to 25th dec 2021 I can accept, as I’m much pressed by private plans, and would be great if anyway would be possible before march 2022, then in 1-2 weeks, fortunately someone had to move his HT cause of covid19, and I’ve got info by mrs. Ozen 22th nov appointment time, what was for me amazing, and I’m really grateful to clinic’s for understanding my situation, and private life situation, and that informed me about that free slot 22th nov, and I accepted.

So, had time to think about all, since last week October to 22th Nov, research little bit more about HT and all aspects of it, as had no any experience about it, and to prepare metanlly about soon surgery 😊 .

(III.) PERSONAL CONSULTATIONS WITH DR. BICER BEFORE SURGERY

As I am a person who likes to do all things checked, ready, safe, decided before the operation to personally visit Dr. Bicer and do personal consultations, even though it was only 12 days before my operation as scheduled by mrs. Ozen Personal consultation meeting at 10th Nov, and wasn't any problem about it, dr. Bicer confirmed about Consultations very fast and easy. Although many people here at HRN and my friends told me you don't need it, as can be checked by photos, etc. , people used to say that maybe because of some financial aspect, so as not to incur additional costs. 

But to be honest, for me that saving of 1 night of hotel + 1 airline ticket, about 250-300 euros, was not a big factor for me that not visit dr. Bicer personally.

And it's really better that I visited dr. Bicer, because personal consultations are a much better thing, for all the people who can organize them, especially people from Europe, I can do it easier, because I'm in Europe too and have good flight connections to Istanbul.

Used these consultations that dr. Bicer reviews the condition of my donor area, hair, grafts, graft quality, scalp, etc. , and they took my blood along the way, so I wouldn't have to do it when arrived 1 day before the operation consultations. And used that time to do most of the administrative things - signing the contract, so as not to waste time on the day of the operation or the day before the operation.

The opinion of the doctor during the personal consultations was that my hair is quite thin, not in the best condition, but that it will be ok for a hair transplant, not too bad, and that we may even cover everything in 1 operation, of course we would see that during the operation, this is remained only as a framework agreement.

And I used personal consultations to ask a list of 10 questions dr. Bicer, where she answered all 10 questions very professionally, from the question, what are her expectations according to my donor area, is there a plan B if the results are not the best and not like expected in her and my opinion, punch size, can I walk after surgery, etc. some 10 questions, which I already have in one of my topics here at HRN, I got the answer to all the questions, where at no point noticed that the doctor was embarrassed or that she avoided specific answers.

And yes, I would emphasize first of all after 1st personal consulations, she is a very cordial, kind, cheerful person, with whom when you talk, you do not have some tension as with some doctors, but relax you, calm you down, with this nice approach and normal conversation, you can talk to her about any topic, HT, literature, science, politics, unfortunately there was not much time on other topics than hair transplant, but in that topic it is very easy to talk to her, because she tries to go down to the level of us participant in discussion and simplify our topic about which we do not have much knowledge, that is the quality of true professionals, to simplify the topic to their interlocutor, and she likes her job and she is full of knowledge and experience about HT, cause only people who knows well their area where work, can easy talk about any topic from their area of professional work.

These 12 days before the operation, I used to read HRN :), inquire, and try to find more peace, and less nervousness, from my biggest problem what and how much will be the pain of anesthesia, and that phase with x questions, type "a what if it fails, how to proceed, will I be able to shave my hair to zero "etc. etc.

(IV.) PRE-SURGERY TIME 20.11-22.11 IN INSTANBUL, AT DR. BICER CLINIC)

Huh, it's time to go to Istanbul 20.11, not easy feeling when you know "the day" came , went with my good friend in the company, even some more friends would like go with me too and spend together time in Istanbul , booked Grand Sheraton Mariott 5* stars hotel, right next to the clinic, 120m from the clinic, which is a very good option, as easy by walking to visit clinic and go back to hotel, although there are others hotels within 300m to 1.5 Km, such as Hilton, Radisson, and cheaper options. But as Sheraton was nearest one, decided choose them, as usual when travel use Mariott hotels.

Booked 5 nights - we stayed 6 days, 2 days before the operation to walk around the city and seesight the city, taste local food, meet about local culture, attractions of the city, which are not lacking in Istanbul, even it wasn't my 1st time in Istanbul, maybe 4-5x ago visited it too, and along with Rome, Istanbul is 1 of the few cities in Europe that has something to show, because it has a very rich history, historical heritage, and a city that is on 2 continents, Europe and Asia, everything is quite cheap, because the Turkish lira is in great decline, and we shopped quite cheaply :).

The hotel can be said to be great, 5 stars, nothing else to expect, especially comfortable king size beds, booked a superior deluxe room, lots of space, cleanliness super, quiet, room-service, cable tv much channels, air-condition, good bathroom, any time options to the reception book a taxi, friendly staff, food great, maybe not food - breakfast at the level of a 5 star Mariott hotel in other EU countries, in terms of the amount of food choices, drinks, etc. , possibly due to covid19 that they limited, because it was not a buffet, but served us of our choice in some part of restaurant, as a buffet, but that guests do not take food themselves but staff fill our plate with food we choose, but ok, I wasn't there for breakfast, but for good accommodation, and there are a lot of restaurants around, shoping centers, as clinic is asian prt of Istanbul, Atasehir, where most of finance centers, so you can always eat outside the hotel, the hotel has 4-5 restaurants, and we had 1-2 dinners at the hotel, and it was great choice and quality a-la-carte, all fresh and delicious.

The clinic also offers a VIP package - transfer from the airport + hotel, and I chose this option, because the clinic has much better hotel prices than we can get as end-customers, so it is better that the clinic book a hotel for you. You can arrange all this with always kind and cheerful mrs. Ozen, she will take care of all this very quickly, and she is always there for all doubts, questions, and you always get a quick and right answer. Indeed, for mrs. Ozen all words of praise can be said. She speaks good English, and it's easy to communicate with her, the rest of the staff doesn't speak very good English, except for a few words, but Ozen is always there to translate :).

(V.)  SURGERY DAY 22.11

After these 2 days of rest, November 20 and 21, came that "D-Day" :), November 22, 2x 2 and 2x 1, some symbolism :) in 22.11 😊 , when I'll have my first hair transplant. Honestly felt fears, but ok, with Dr. Bicer everything went easier, the day before the operation met HRN member Eran at dr. Bicer clinic, he was there for his 2nd surgery - density+crown, who told me "don't worry, and I had the same fears about anesthesia, blood, etc. before the first operation, but everything is almost painless ", and it really was like that :).

Before HT, had talking with dr. Bicer about hairline, we both agreed, that will leave my native hair hairline, as I still have hair at front, and add some density at front, and rest grafts to be filled at middle scalpe where mostly hairloss and in direction back to crown, as much, as will fit planned 3800 grafts. She was very pro-active at this stage, in meaning in no one moment doctor press you with her opinion, but whole time talk with you, based on your wishes and idea about hairline, based on your photos where had more hair, and based on her opinion too, and we easy agreed about it.

So she draw those at recipient area how it will look, and back donor area for extraction, then was time to shave my hair, we did it in another room by her staff, and they did photos before HT with hair and shaved hair.

Then they took my blood which will be used for PRP machine, and such blood threated with PRP machine will be used to keep grafts in it, to stay alive, as HT took long 7-10h , depending of situation.

If remember this part took about 1h from 10 to 11h, and 9 to 10 was talking about my HT, my concerns, any Q etc,  and that we started about 11h surgery. We moved to 2nd floor of her clinic, where is surgery room, 1 more bathroom, 2 more rooms I think too, didn’t check much. And before moved there at surgery room, at 1st floor in fitting room, left my clothes, shoes, and get cloth for surgery – all sterile, new, unpacked, and new clean shoes, to ener surgery room fully sterile. And left my clothes, shoes, mobile phone in some cabinet where locked by key, and key mrs. Ozen gave to me.

There I leaned on surger’y bed, not too much uncomfortable, all was sterile, cleaned, absolutely, no one point of dust I saw, then special bathroom for patients next to surgery room, where washed my head before surgery, all were there sterile, they give much and absolute attention to sterility, and more time was warned, that not touch other things, cause of sterility, this really made me happy, when saw they give much attention about it! And that bathroom used as toillete too when need go to toillete, it's only for patient at that time.

2nd floor was very modern arranged, clean, and with much medical instruments, like modern medical display for monitoring – blood pressure, heart’s pulse, and other important parameters, they checked my blood pressure, heart pulse, etc. , they added to my finger that stuff with wire connected to monitor, and whole time you are under monitoring your health’s state, what’s really nice.! All around saw much modern medical stuff, instuments, and dr. Bicer at initial personal consultations, used modern instruments for checking my scalp, grafts, etc.  micrscope too, and during surgery she use whole time those microscopes on her eyes-binocular glasses, with adittional light over my head whole time, that she can check whole time state of grafts, bleeding etc.

Before surgery, as they knew my fears, and attitude to that regular injections, based on horrible story of my best friends, I took 1x xanax pill to calm down my minds 😊 , and it made me probably little bit relaxed.

So, surgery started with that needle-free anesthesia part, it’s so called pre-anesthesia before regular needle injections local anesthesia, to be less pain with regular needles later, I’ve talked with more HRN members who got HT at dr. Bicer , experiences were like 2-3 of 10 pain level needle-free to 7-8 of 10 at some members, but in my case, it was really 0 to 1 of 10 😊 ,  I don’t know was that day her hands “gold” 😊  or I just didn’t know that I’m more tolerant to pain than though 😊  , but really it was 0 to 1 pain, almost painless, something like some light pinching you by someone 😊 ,  though I’m worst person for this type pain, but tnx God was very easy and no any horrible experience, can suggest anyone who had any fear anc concern about it, don’t worry, by dr. Bicer it’s almost paineless!

And some HRN members told me regular needles  injections were for them like 5-8 of 10 pain level, in my case again really 0 to 1 level, after this pre-anesthesia, so again this part by dr. Bicer was really 0 pain 😊 . So about anesthesia pain part, can say by my personal experience that it was almost painless by dr. Bicer.

After performed both anesthesias, started extraction, and it took longer, initally was planned 3800 grafts, but at 3100 grafts, dr. Bicer during operation asked me, do I accept we stop on 3100, to avoid over-harvesting, and allow donor’s area recover, probably she realized based on my type of grafts, skin, etc. better stop at 1st session on 3100 grafts, and if need in 1 year we can do 2nd session, as will leave about 1 to 2k grafts probably at donor’s area, this was really professional by her side, she could simple, as most of hairmills clinics continue extract further, as she wiill charge me less than we planned , will charge me 3100 instead 3800, even her practice is if she estimated 3800, and happens 4000 in practice, she will charge only 3800 grafts. And sure was refunded amount for these 700 grafts less, immediately after op, next day at control check by mrs. Ozen, as i paid before OP amount for 3800 grafts.

So, I accepted to stop on 3100 grafts, if her professional opinion is better stop on 3100 grafts, and we both agree like that, but she like real professionalist, asked me for permission.

She told me, I’m very specific patient in meaning of grafts, and that like this my case 1-2 per year she has cases 😊 , and I was 1 of them 😊 , in meaning my hear is very thinny, and graft very thinny, but too strong connected to scalp 😊 , and for her was pain get them out and that not damage at same time, that request much more work than with average or thick grafts, and cause of that she  spent think about 3-4h , what else takes 1.5-2h, doubled time else average patients with not so strong connected grafts 😊 , she cared much that not damage grafts, even that took much her time, and maybe in total surgery will took 7-8, but took 10h in my case, cause of this type strong connected thinny grafts to scalp 😊 .

After this stage, which she did all by herself, no one was in surgery room, 2nd stage opening channels, she did too only by herself, no one else her do this stage, hairline and  opening channels, and if remember it took about 2h, 15-17h, and  think at 14h we had break, pause for lunch , they asked me what I prefere for lunch before started HT, and I told them, mrs. Ozen, some mchicken menu, though maybe not so difficult for my metabolism, and know what to expect 😊 , and it was all on time, my lunch waited for me in other separated room, we finished our lunch, and used lunch timelittle bit talked with dr. Bicer, and think after lunch or little bit later at 16h started implanting grafts. About these hours, can't be i'm not so precise, as was under anesthesia, it took long, and can't remember all exactly ...

This 3rd stage, do 2 experienced and licensed nurses for this type surgery by their Ministry of health, think 1 of them work since beginning with dr. Bicer, and that’s very good, both of them were very nice and kind, not speak well English, but ok few words we could exchange 😊 … Think they worked implanting grafts from 17 to 21h, about 4h, can be cause of my type grafts 😊 thinny.

Dr. Bicer every 15-20m entered room, and whole time checked their work, and checked how I feel, and she much care about patient whole time and she took a blanket to cover me that not be cold to me , with her Q “are you ok, how you feel” etc. , so she is there almost whole time, and all under her control, so no worries.

About 21h, after 9-10h surgery, all we were tired by this “hard grafts” guy 😊 , me too 😊 , and easy from 2nd floor came to  1st floor, she insisted hold me, to avoid maybe some fall, even I felt really ok, could walk, before came down, dr. Bicer if remember added those bandages on donor’s area, I didn’t feel any pain, no much bleeding etc. My friend waited there for me, he was little bit worried, as took long, and he called few times mrs. Ozen to check situation, and sure he responded him by information about me, and that all is ok.

One thing I remember by dr. Bicer, she told me, my blood flow is good, and that give her optimism that will be probably good results, even grafts are not well and thinny. Sure, I’m rational person, and I understand my hair wasn’t well, but really thinny last few years, and based on it, I can’t expect miracles by dr. Bicer and some magic, but she gave her best based on my available grafts, and just hope will be all ok 😊 , at least my blood that’s ok is positive, and give me more hope to be solid results, but we’ll see. So after good doctor like dr. Bicer gives her best, rest is we can say in God's "hands" , in meaning, depending of our scalp type, blood type, blood flood, organism, and that we can pray God to be good results and all ok .

And based on results of 1stHT, we’ll see about option for 2ndHT, for more density if need and some crown which left uncovered, to cover at 2ndHT, but let first past this 1stht recovery, growth, etc 😊 .

Long-short story, I can say only based ony my own experience, that dr. Bicer is amazing human being, maximum professional person, maximum kind, nice, warm person, opened in all direction to talk with you about further situation and your expectation, etc.

Her post-care is said by 1 word GREAT, you can write even her directly, or to mrs. Ozen, which will communicate with her, if some bigger concern, dr. Bicer will call you as soon, as she is able, and will explain your all and give suggestion what to do.

One example of my experience with her post-care, after come back, and past 7 days, wrote her about some my concerns, she was on flight from France to Turkey, and sent short voice message with explanation about my Qs, and told “will call your when come back home” , and really she didn’t forget, after her flight, even was too late by TR time, I’ve got call by her, shortly we had video call ,she checked my head, explained me all, even she was probably tired of flight, trip, etc. this REALLY IS AMAZING, AND RARE ARE DOCTORS WHO WILL DO THIS.

So, my recovery is by now ok, after 8-10th standard washing suggested by any clinics,  all scabs removed by easy washing, only by fingers, not ok touch with nails, little bit I still feel some kind “squeezing” at my donors area after these now 15 days of my HT, but doctor explained me don’t need further wash hear and use this lotion provided and shampoo, but gave me prescription for some pills for alergy and 1 more, wrote prescription with stamp, I printed and had no problems get these pills in my local pharmacy, and to take these pills 7 days, hope this unpleasant feeling soon will disappear.

Again she called me by video call, checked situation of donor’s area, and really by professional care threat all her patients, what’s nowdays rare even with doctor’s in non-esthetic medicine 😊 , for ex. Doctors from my local’s hospital, this really much means, beside her BIG professionalism-skills for hair transplant, her social-emphaty side is really something we rarely meet at any area of Medicine, and make me ask myself, do these type of doctors still exist 😊 ….

My hair surprisingly started nicely growth – transplanted, native too, doctor was surprised by nice growth too 😊 , cause of my thinny grafts, me too, hope will continue, but we’ll see, it’s too early talk about it.

However, I can’t say any single bad word about dr. Bicer, as really didn’t feel it by her side, her clinic, her staff! All this I wrote is based only on facts, as I’m not type of person who like say compliments without facts, or anything without real facts, this is only my personal – real experience, and this can be useful for other new patients who will choose this great doctor like dr. Bicer, for their 1st , 2nd or any hair transplant 😊 ,  and based on my experience many people can know what can expect by dr. Bicer, no less – no more that this I wrote based on personal experience and real facts I experienced. Specially guys who has phobia of regular needles etc. , can feel free to choose dr. Bicer, as there was pain 0 to 1 of 10 .

And she is like a rock, really when see her like gentle, beautiful woman, in my head was "is she capable do this not so easy surgery" , as need much energy for this surgery and concentration, but she is really as rock strong, and covers 80% of surgery by herself :) .

And few remarks more I forgot above wrote, clinic is located in very modern complex of buildings so called “Deluxia buildings” or something like that, new complex of buildings, where many companies have offices, and some other clinics other Medicine areas, with private security, clinic is on 2 floors, first floor is 1x room where host patients for coonsultations – administrative part with mrs. Ozen, 1 room for taking photos, fitting room, shaving,  1 room for personal meeting with dr. Bicer, checking scalp, hair, etc. , 1x bathroom probably, didn’t take attention to all parts, there is nice balcon out of clinic, 2nd floor is only for surgeries, surgery room, bathroom for patients, and few more rooms, all rooms , bathroom are sterilized maximum, all nurses wear gloves, surger’s caps, surger’y clothes, they exhange it often too, so max. attention they give to sterility at 2nd floor, and no one can access there else doctor, nurses and patient.

Else first floor is very clean, whole time there are employee who clean, desinfecion, etc.  Staff is kind, and always warm welcome by all staff, offer for some drink, calling taxi if need or any other help we need in Istanbul they kindly offer. So whole team is compact, experience, nice, kind, and on top with dr. Bicer they do great job, and think will continue by this attitude they have. And can suggest all our HRN members who like these value of one clinic, doctor, clinic’s staff, that have no doubts about choice in Turkey is no.1 dr. Bicer’s clinic, as weill not find many such clinics in Istanbul, where doctor is honest, professional, kind, and not much only about number of grafts-money, but in my case professional suggested do 3100 than planned 3800 grafts, with explanation why, avoiding overharvesting.

Unfortunately clinic is often booked longer in advance, but one who look for good clinic-good doctor – good post care, think worths even few months to wait, to get this level of professionalism in work and great post-care. And frankly speaking I don’t care now much, cause couldn’t wait dr. Feriduni, dr. Bisanga, dr. Lorenzo, dr. Freitas etc. which at beginning I took at my considerations, as by dr. Bicer I’ve got really high level of service and post-care, think will not be much better in any EU clinic, as results are based on donor’s area, if patient’s have solid or good donor’s area, results will be good at dr. Bicer too or in recommended in EU.

She is person much busy and over-loaded by patients, post-care, she has no much time to read forums, follow social networks, like inst, yt, etc. , she doesn’t even publish much patient’s photos on social networks or forums, even in her PC and their database are hundreds of very good results of patients, but some patient’s not allow publishing, or dr. Bicer, her assistant not often much time for it, but 1 thing I’m sure, her results and her attitude to patients say enough about her, as always results are more than words or pictures, and satisfied patients are more important than those social networks, and cases which her patients post here.

BTW, I told dr. Bicer I’ll open my own thread, and she didn’t say anything in any moment like, don’t do it, or write this, write that, no, only what she told “sure, you are free to write about your experience, and you can write whatever you want” , in no one moment she insisted about publishing my photos, as I explained that due to business I lead, unfortunately I’ll can’t publish my photos, and here at forums, mostly I’ll post photos from bird view, cause of business area where I do my business, I can’t post front side photos, hope you understand me here at HRN.

And once want say special BIG thanks to our friend @Melvin- Moderator for much helping me pass this much easier and faster, by teaching me to faster learn about HT and @Egy too, both of you I’m much graateful 😉 ! And BIG thanks dr. Bicer for her great work and thanks to her whole team for great work together with her 😉 !

Edited by blackislback
correction of chapter title
  • Like 3

In this post, i'll share few photos before HT, photos after surgery,  photos 1 day after surgery - 1st control check, and some photos few days after HT. As i wrote in OP, due to business i lead, and some specific situation about it, etc. , i can't share photos with my face, but mostly will be bird view photos, but will try share most i can useful photos,

SO this was my natural hairline, of my native hair, maybe 5-6y ago, don't remember frankpy speaking,

16.jpg.80b946c6fb7404c4854175919184a337.jpg

18.jpg.4a49f6a27d16c4c98430696c1796bd00.jpg

17.jpg.24c9f318069eb69f688116ae512d6552.jpg

had some classic men hairline, mostly this type hairline used, and my hair was ok maybe up to my 30y, even to 32-33, mostly last 4-5y started hairloss be more aggressive, and i never used any medication, like  Finasteride, minoxidil, or whatever...

After HT, depending on results, suggestion by dr. Bicer was, maybe will start minoxidil - topical, but depeding of results, in consultation with dr. Bicer.

these photos below are february 2021, 10m ago,

12.thumb.jpg.f6cc2116834dbc226ba38c0d02248575.jpg

13.jpg.b9ecdf3ebdd66d0d02a2c209bc9deb2e.jpg

14.thumb.jpg.90e3d835d06f3add239db005f9281f4b.jpg

15.thumb.jpg.3062b4af053b85c28272afb4c37fb63a.jpg

Few photos june 2021, back side, donor's area state-hair, where at crown is fiber-topic, but donor's area is without any fiber-topic, but my native hair, think 2-2.5h month uncut hair state.

1761763976_5-JUNE2021.thumb.jpg.8e4b059a452a8b4e4cf93476b9222615.jpg1380304063_4-JUNE2021.thumb.jpg.fc8003301fb58a7c0e400f7802269870.jpg110543112_3-JUNE2021.thumb.jpg.39b714ed25f80e4707f25a0dcb107f0e.jpg1386373242_2-JUNE2021.thumb.jpg.5b70ade74aae38b05cf238989d5ea08e.jpg61531338_1-JUNE2021.thumb.jpg.f4580588c19ee5d11aa7b0569ca4624b.jpg

and below last photos before HT, october 2021, wet, half-wet and dry hair,

1.thumb.jpg.27e766aed9877dcf6672a8972fa2e831.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.c30e0e8e01c70d7972e1672de5da2e5e.jpg

8.thumb.jpg.b76fcf3f685c816b0f2e4ea930f77891.jpg

11.thumb.jpg.de5291d5beae3450f9859ac2c192bd99.jpg10.thumb.jpg.87370637c71d2f47fad7d27ab5212198.jpg

13.thumb.jpg.bdf7adaf46884290ec3b3010976123a8.jpg

And now photos after surgery, 22.11.2021.

first two are after shaving before surgery, from my mobile, forgot to ask clinic for their photos,

3.thumb.jpg.b0f759c1d38d64bfaa3e129474cd0477.jpg2.thumb.jpg.471b95c6f15ee6303cce7500a0aa1a74.jpg

12.thumb.jpg.d8ed8ac35081f03a561fd474a10b84f7.jpg11.thumb.jpg.467890932bda1d440b64b0eca657cd05.jpg9.thumb.jpg.6e53fb457f3ea51b3385222d8bf2cdca.jpg7.thumb.jpg.5907bf2acfadb3f83e318a7e0076653f.jpg4.thumb.jpg.98e1fb90bc225497636a99681e35842b.jpg

14.thumb.jpg.e19340ba3cc294eef82995c37690f87b.jpg13.thumb.jpg.83cd14dc3470208e50ccef7655ec9489.jpg15.thumb.jpg.0ade8a845d1d4063796de8d02575d4db.jpg

Edited by blackislback
  • Like 1

So, situation now 17 days after surgery is following, all scabs are removed, think after 9th or 10th washing scabs were removed, donor area easy recover as you can see on photos.

Still feel at donor's area some type "squeezing" skin at donor's area, talked with dr. Bicer already about it, she told me to stop after 10 washing, by lotion  + this medical shampoo provided by clinic and only to continue by baby shampoo every 2 days washing head. And told me this state of "squeezing" skin at donor's area, is related to my type of skin, that my skin is very sensitive, and it's reaction after extraction grafts, anesthesia, etc. , and she prescribed me 2x type pills, to take them 7 days, whad i do now.

Would like hear by your personal experiences, did anyone of  your experience similar , this squeezing at donor's area, and how long usual it last? Probably it's all unique experienced, and not same at all of us, but just like to hear your experiences, hope this feeling soon will disappear.

Had no ever any pain at donor's area or recipient, just this unpleasant feeling of squeezing my sking on back side-donor's area, when i move my head left-right, or up-down, and generally squeezing skin,sure less than first days after HT, but still this present in my case.

Once thanks whole community, specially to people mentioned at OP, and people who contacted by me by PM, mostly guys who had HT at dr. Bicer's clinic, who helped me much by their experiences, as i much concerned about pain with anesthesia regular needles etc. , and paradox , in my case pain was almost 0 with anesthesia, needle-free and regular needle local anesthesia, both were almost 0 :) . However, i'm grateful all these guys who gave me advices by PM, suggestions and shared their experiences ;) !

As wrote at OP, my grafts are very thin as doctor Bicer told me, but she was optimis cause of my good blood flood, and after 2 video calls by her, she was much surprised by growth progress, me too :) , that really nice growth of transplanted grafts :) ... On these photos maybe not well visible, as sometimes these phones, like Samsung S series, add some adittional pixels, to make photos more "nice" , and then it loosk on some photos like less hair :) , it's cause such functions add more pixels for face, but phone can't distinguish is my front-middle scalp or face :) ... But when i check  at mirror, situation at recipient area is reall nice for now, hope will continue like this :) , pray to God, to be ok...

At fron dr. Bicer added if remember 100-200 grafts to make more density for my natural hairlien, as we agreed to leave my naturial hairline, and maybe if 2nd session will be planned, will add more density at front, and sure cover small part of crown, which not covered this time, as mostly target was front+middle scalp + crown as much ,as possible, as we did 3100 grafts,  3080 good quality + 30 very thinny,instead planned 3800 grafts, probably will need 2nd session ,depend of recovery donor's area and state of donor's area, etc. , doctor at initial planning, left about 1.5k-2k grafts at tonor's area, those planned 3.8k + 1.5-2k was planned to leave, but we'll see later about this.

If you have any Q, feel free to ask, here or  by PM, will be glad to help you , assist, as my time allow, as my time is often due to my business very limited, that's why needed almost 20d to post my experience, as 7 days was off with my business, and much acumulated business stuff + private stuff, hope you understand me, so if delay by my reply, it's cause of it.

In future, will try update thread by photos, at least 1x monthly.

• Like 1

That was a massive wall of text 😂 I went through the same experience, but still enjoyed reading your summary, so thanks!

Your skin didn't even turn pink, nice! Interesting what she did with your hairline! Good luck man and will follow your thread! 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Fantastic and thorough write-up. Your donor has healed amazingly well 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Definitely one of the most thorough and detailed reviews I have read on this Forum. Had my procedure with Dr. Bicer on the 11th of Nov. In my experience, the anesthesia was a bit more rough. 

You seem to be healing quite well. Would be following your Journey closely. Good Luck!!

• Thanks 1

Great friend @blackislback It took me an hour to read your writing, also because you know that English is not my language and I use the translator, so I had to break up the text into several parts, copy and paste it several times, but I enjoyed reading it.  Surely you will give a great help to all those guys who are looking for a good clinic / surgeon to do their transplant, and you will most likely save someone who, thanks to your testimony, will not go to some hair mill or pseudo clinic in Turkey.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, SamV7 said:

That was a massive wall of text 😂 I went through the same experience, but still enjoyed reading your summary, so thanks!

Your skin didn't even turn pink, nice! Interesting what she did with your hairline! Good luck man and will follow your thread! 

Yes, as i told at beginning of OP,  for experienced members first 4 chapters will not be much interesting, maybe 5th chapter yes :) ,  but just though in some way say thanks to HRN for all knowledge i've got here, on this way, that write some things before OP my experience, how is easy to make wrong choice, and what's real way to find good doctor-clinic, and mentioned few advices for new members at HRN, like who is able to book Personal consultation, and described my experience how found dr. Bicer :) .

That's why decided wrote all those, even was in dilemma, thinking probably most of people will be lazzy read, but when i looked for right doctor, wasn't lazzy to check all threads about dr. Bicer and read all of them, cause this is thing we do 1 or 2 times in our lives, and reading, researching must not be big problem for us, such reviews of patients just helped me make better picture of doctor i planned book :) .  Photos are ok, but sometimes they can't describe personal experience, and sure who is lazzy read, can skip and go to photos :) .... Thank you very much for reading and sharing your feedback, same way i enjoyed your write up, and you helped me too with your experience, we are here to help each other ;) , that's point of this great place HRN ;) .

Huh, as i wrote at OP, these crazy modern phones, even with high resolutions cameras, still really not show sometimes real state, i had no much redness at skin, but at donor's area was at first few days, and front-middle-vertex too, but respecting recommendations of dr. Bicer about lotion + shampoo, they disappeared fast, and probably it's cause of my blood type, skin, etc. , dr. Bicer told my blood flood is well, maybe it helped faster recovery and solid growth :) .

Point of hairline was leave it as is my natural hairline , as i still have hair at front, and she added that line with not remember 100-200x grafts to make more  density, and at 2nd session is planned front make more density +  covering crown, and if need some other places more density.

Thank you man, will do same for your thread, will follow your progress, as you had HT few weeks earlier than me :) ...

Edited by blackislback
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Your donor and scalp have recovered remarkably well for what is really a f/night post op. Great stuff!

😁👍 thank you very much man, glad you read it, will wait your new thread after Eugenix visit soon :) !  Glad you liked it ;) ! I just tried share few more aspects of planning 1x HT, those what all we talk here and suggest new members ;) , as i was too new member 2.5 months ago, and didn't forget, and just wanted give back same to community, what i've got by community, you2 helped me much with good advices ;) ! So thanks you2 !

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Fantastic and thorough write-up. Your donor has healed amazingly well 👏🏼

BIG thanks man! I owe you much for all your patience with me :)  , whole time helping, giving advices, friendly suggestions! Really i'll never forget your help! And this was at least i could do for HRN and sure on this way to say thanks dr. Bicer for all her great support, care, about me as patient, and i just wrote facts, nothing more or less.

It's good, still not fully recovered, as it's my 1st HT experience, i'm not sure is normal that still after 17 days, little bit feel some kind "tightening" - contraction of skin at donor's area, when for example move my head up-down or left-right,  suppose yes? Dr. Bicer told me my skin type is very sensitive else, and yes, she is right, probably it's just reaction after HT, anesthesia , etc?

Would like hear your opinion, as you have much experience with HT, sure if some other can say about this, would like her your advices, opinions ;) ! Thanks!

15 hours ago, JC71 said:

Most detailed review is very accurate ! Wow this has to be the most in depth report/write up I have ever seen on the forum.. well at least the last 11 years 😯

😁 I'm glad that made such "record" , hope in good meaning :) ...  But as i told previosly, i splitted it in first 4 chapters before HT, which could be useful for new members, how to look for right doctor, and to avoid mistakes which i could do, fortunately didn't make mistake, as found HRN, you and rest of experienced members who helped me much :) .  And chapter 5 is about surgery and whole experienced at surgery and by dr. Bicer, i call her "the Rock" :) , she is strong as rock, and she must have so big nerves, to deal with all patients, and always you see smile on her face and positive energy, kindness, never rudness by patients ;) .

14 hours ago, saadarif said:

Definitely one of the most thorough and detailed reviews I have read on this Forum. Had my procedure with Dr. Bicer on the 11th of Nov. In my experience, the anesthesia was a bit more rough. 

You seem to be healing quite well. Would be following your Journey closely. Good Luck!!

Thank you very much! Saadarif i "met" , i mean saw him accidently at dr. Bicer's clinic, at 10. Nov, when i was there for Personal consultations, we didn't talk much , but saw he is nice guy, and he helped me much too with sharing his experience and answering on my Q by PM, about all steps he did at his HT, glad see him again here at HRN, and most of patients dr. Bicer really nice guys, else most of HRN members are nice guys :) .

Maybe not well healing as you ,as i steel feel some tightening - contraction at my donor's area, when move head right-left, up-down, but no pain, else all ok, progress of growth is solid, on photos not so much visible, as somehow this crazy Samsung phone not make too good photos, will try make better, where visible better recipient's area :)

Do you still feel some tightening at donor's area? Hope will disappear soon in my case :) ...

Tnx, i'll follow your thread sure ;) . Tnx, you2 Good luck and wish much growth asap :) !

14 hours ago, Egy said:

Great friend @blackislback It took me an hour to read your writing, also because you know that English is not my language and I use the translator, so I had to break up the text into several parts, copy and paste it several times, but I enjoyed reading it.  Surely you will give a great help to all those guys who are looking for a good clinic / surgeon to do their transplant, and you will most likely save someone who, thanks to your testimony, will not go to some hair mill or pseudo clinic in Turkey.

Hahaha, it was like school reading almost :) , your English is well,  English isn't my native language too, and my English not well too, but most important we understand here each other ;) .

I'm glad you enjoyed, i know you like hear all details, so now you could see all details of my journey :) , sure couldn't add all details, was many funny situations with taxi drivers, barmens :) , etc etc. those will write you other time :) ...   Yes, that was my point, to help new members who look for good clinic/surgeon, in Turkey or anywhere, like some template how to avoid bad clinics... And specially to avoid hairmill clinics in Turkey, Istanbul, and find good clinic and doctor like doctor Bicer.

Once BIG thanks you2 for all advices, since my first post here at HRN, i know well what you past with wrong clinics in Turkey, and wish you finally you book good clinic at your next HT, thanks for all!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, deeznuts said:

You're not a lawyer by any chance are you?

No, i'm not :) , my friends say "he is better in researching than fbi+cia+kgb" :) , my older brother is lawyer :) , i'm in Finance managment + IT  area mostly :) ... But it's my nature to write all precise, detailed and systematic :) , as all things i do thoroughly if i do it, as Melvin wrote it was written thoroughly  :)

• Like 1

P.S.

Few practical remarks for Istanbul, for ex. usual i use for transfers from airport taxi.booking.com, as Booking.com is reliable worldwide company, and in many EU countries used their taxi service, but in Istanbul suggest not use, as their local partners are horrible companies, who not respect scheduled time etc. , better check by hotel to call taxi for you, as hotels have deals with local taxi comapnies and get them fast, specially hotels like 5*.

Solve internet roaming before your visit Istanbul or buy from local networks SIM, as you'll need almost whole time G-transl or Microsoft-transl :) , as there rare people who speak English,and then by G-transl by voice translate, you explain them in Turkish and they speak to your phone and you get transl in Eng :) ,  Taxi drivers rare speak English, in shops same, restaurants same :) ,  so much patientce and G-transl :)...

In some cases you can use their public transport lines like boat lines, metro, etc. to move from Asian to European part of city, as it's much cheaper than using taxi.

Be warry in restaurants, specially at those old-tourist part of city Eorpean part, many of them like cheat about prices - totals, it's like anywhere with tourists :) ...  

Blue mosque - entrance is free, Hagia Sophia - free entrance too, and need worth visit attractions like Galata tower - nice view of city from tower, Top kapi museum - best thing to visit, as much historical stuff from whole world you'll see there and Otoman imperia period, and worth visit Obelix, Basilica sources, and new attraction highest TV tower think 360m, top view of Istanbul from this place, tickets are like 10 to 15e for these attractions.

Shoping near to clinic you can find too, 2-3 big shoping centers, prices are not so high, for ex. Gap, original sunglasses, etc, purchased, were very cheap, as Turkish Lira lost much of it's value.

Istanbul is too big city 16 millions population (non oficial is about 20 millions), and need more than 6 days to visit all nice places, but at least can visit 4-5x best in 2-3 days.

I asked doctor Bicer, can i walk out after HT, her answer was sure, if not so hot or so cold, as days i was there was about 15-17C, sunny, was very nice walk out, had no any problem with my head when was out, even 1 day after HT :) .

If anyone need any other information feel free drop message in this thread or by PM.

And this way want say big thanks all members helped me with their experience, advices, suggestion, members like @mark2137 , @MachoVato , @tokerutaichou , @Alshe  , @Thomas107 , @yacine.drose , @JST07 . @Eran , @Rudiz31 , @HairTransplantNovice ,  rest i already mentioned in my replies, hope didn't forget someone, so thans all of your for all help to me!

Edited by blackislback
  • Like 5

Congratulations buddy! Looks great! What a wonderful post! Was enjoyable to read and I’m happy I could help in some way.

something I noticed after my first and second sessions is the fact the healing is very fast.

after 3-4 weeks you won’t feel anything anymore. Squeezing skin, itching etc will pass soon.

keep us posted please and welcome to the club 😂

• Like 2

On 12/9/2021 at 10:51 PM, blackislback said:

P.S.

Few practical remarks for Istanbul, for ex. usual i use for transfers from airport taxi.booking.com, as Booking.com is reliable worldwide company, and in many EU countries used their taxi service, but in Istanbul suggest not use, as their local partners are horrible companies, who not respect scheduled time etc. , better check by hotel to call taxi for you, as hotels have deals with local taxi comapnies and get them fast, specially hotels like 5*.

Solve internet roaming before your visit Istanbul or buy from local networks SIM, as you'll need almost whole time G-transl or Microsoft-transl :) , as there rare people who speak English,and then by G-transl by voice translate, you explain them in Turkish and they speak to your phone and you get transl in Eng :) ,  Taxi drivers rare speak English, in shops same, restaurants same :) ,  so much patientce and G-transl :)...

In some cases you can use their public transport lines like boat lines, metro, etc. to move from Asian to European part of city, as it's much cheaper than using taxi.

Be warry in restaurants, specially at those old-tourist part of city Eorpean part, many of them like cheat about prices - totals, it's like anywhere with tourists :) ...  

Blue mosque - entrance is free, Hagia Sophia - free entrance too, and need worth visit attractions like Galata tower - nice view of city from tower, Top kapi museum - best thing to visit, as much historical stuff from whole world you'll see there and Otoman imperia period, and worth visit Obelix, Basilica sources, and new attraction highest TV tower think 360m, top view of Istanbul from this place, tickets are like 10 to 15e for these attractions.

Shoping near to clinic you can find too, 2-3 big shoping centers, prices are not so high, for ex. Gap, original sunglasses, etc, purchased, were very cheap, as Turkish Lira lost much of it's value.

Istanbul is too big city 16 millions population (non oficial is about 20 millions), and need more than 6 days to visit all nice places, but at least can visit 4-5x best in 2-3 days.

I asked doctor Bicer, can i walk out after HT, her answer was sure, if not so hot or so cold, as days i was there was about 15-17C, sunny, was very nice walk out, had no any problem with my head when was out, even 1 day after HT :) .

If anyone need any other information feel free drop message in this thread or by PM.

And this way want say big thanks all members helped me with their experience, advices, suggestion, members like @mark2137 , @MachoVato , @tokerutaichou , @Alshe  , @Thomas107 , @yacine.drose , @JST07 . @Eran , @Rudiz31 , @HairTransplantNovice ,  rest i already mentioned in my replies, hope didn't forget someone, so thans all of your for all help to me!

Thank you for posting.

Can i ask if you booked your own Hotel or took the package offerd by Dr Bicer's team of transfers and hotel? What hotel did you stat at ?

thanks.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2021 at 8:38 AM, Eran said:

Congratulations buddy! Looks great! What a wonderful post! Was enjoyable to read and I’m happy I could help in some way.

something I noticed after my first and second sessions is the fact the healing is very fast.

after 3-4 weeks you won’t feel anything anymore. Squeezing skin, itching etc will pass soon.

keep us posted please and welcome to the club 😂

Tnx buddy! Yeah, i'm satisfied for now, hope progress of growth hair will be further as now :) ...   Yes, definetely you helped me much, i remember your words well "don't worry, i was same type about blood, anesthesia and reall not hurt much" :) , and really you  were absolutely right!

Yes, definetely your healing of donor's area is really good, i follow your thread and it's looks great.

I hope, asap will leave this tightening, contraction at donor's area,  as i still feel it after 3 weeks, today is 3 weeks after my surgery. No much itching, no pain at all, just this unpleasant feeling of tightening at donor's area, probably it's still there cause of my sensitive skin, as doctor told me that my skin is very sensitive type of skin, and that's why reaction was like that and probably cause of it, still this feeling at donor's area, and probably still healing at donor's area, and then skin is dry and more tightening.

Yes, tnx for welcome to the club 🤣

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 12:16 AM, BobbyBoucher said:

Thank you for posting.

Can i ask if you booked your own Hotel or took the package offerd by Dr Bicer's team of transfers and hotel? What hotel did you stat at ?

thanks.

You are welcome, glad if could help by sharing my experience ;) .  Sure, i'm here help anything i can help, for any HRN member based on my experience, 1st planned book by myself, but when checked prices at Grand Sheraton Mariott Atasehir, hotel is next to clinic, 100-120m distance, literally 1 minute to clinic distance... Then realized offer of package by clinic for booking hotel was lower price, as they have better deals by hotel, cause of quantity and many bookings they do by them... Vip transfer you can book by clinic too, by booking.com for ex. can cost 50e, by clinic maybe 100e, but by clinic you are more safe, as by booking.com not serious local companies, and can happen wait 50-60 minutes, but with booking VIP transfer by clinic, you get transfer on time from airport to hotel and hotel-airport.

Booked Grand Sheraton Mariott, but there is 1 more hotel which is much cheaper than this hotel,  ask clinic for that 2nd hotel, it's near to clinic too, mrs. Ozen - asisstant of dr. Bicer will tell you about that other hotel.