Need help with Hair Transplant Clinic

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I think what we need to determine is that they aren’t saying “unlimited grafts” that’s a problem. I will reach out to Dr. Yaman to verify.

Yes indeed, because the way the above posters have been quoted it’s literally one price for all regardless of how many grafts. And those are some bigger figures.. 

Be interesting to hear from the Dr on this change. 🙏

Hey y'all.

Looks like the thread got quite some traction while I was gone. Regarding what I said regarding the price and number of transplants per day, I will post my messages with Mr. Fikret as requested.

Regarding my opinion about the doctor, I'm still, as I said before, leaning towards him. His work seems solid, he's involved in the procedure and his price is more accessible when compared to other clinics.

Regarding the conversation with Dr. Yaman, could you post something when you have an answer @Melvin- Moderator? We'd appreciate it.

Anyway, here are the screenshots.

Screenshot_20211103-184112.png

Screenshot_20211103-184125.png

Screenshot_20211103-184134.png

Screenshot_20211103-184020.png

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, harefolliculez said:

Hey y'all.

Looks like the thread got quite some traction while I was gone. Regarding what I said regarding the price and number of transplants per day, I will post my messages with Mr. Fikret as requested.

Regarding my opinion about the doctor, I'm still, as I said before, leaning towards him. His work seems solid, he's involved in the procedure and his price is more accessible when compared to other clinics.

Regarding the conversation with Dr. Yaman, could you post something when you have an answer @Melvin- Moderator? We'd appreciate it.

Anyway, here are the screenshots.

Screenshot_20211103-184112.png

Screenshot_20211103-184125.png

Screenshot_20211103-184134.png

Screenshot_20211103-184020.png

I don’t see that as being a hair mill at all. The only concern would be unlimited grafts, though he is not saying unlimited grafts. He’s giving his recommendation, based on what he feels is necessary. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I don’t see that as being a hair mill at all. The only concern would be unlimited grafts, though he is not saying unlimited grafts. He’s giving his recommendation, based on what he feels is necessary. 

Yup that's my take on it too. He's too far from a hair mill.

Just decided to post the screenshots as people requested so I can back up what I said. Anyway, apparently people's only concern seems to be why the sudden price drop so I guess they would like to know. I'm also interested as well not gonna lie.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, harefolliculez said:

Yup that's my take on it too. He's too far from a hair mill.

Just decided to post the screenshots as people requested so I can back up what I said. Anyway, apparently people's only concern seems to be why the sudden price drop so I guess they would like to know. I'm also interested as well not gonna lie.

A hair mill is defined by multiple hts per day (excess 5-20)  fixed cost and little if any Dr involvement. Although like Asmed + Cinik people do have that option if they pay more.

I don’t think Yaman is in the same category at all. Just more inquisitive as to why the change in price structure. 

Edited by JC71

1 minute ago, JC71 said:

A hair mill is defined by multiple hts, fixed cost and little if any Dr involvement. Although like Asmed + Cinik people do have that option if they pay more.

I don’t think Yaman is in the same category at all. Just more inquisitive as to why the change in price structure. 

Yeah me too. Hopefully Dr. Yaman or his assistant will clarify as to why that change in price happened.

• Like 1

Yes me too is interested why they left 1 euro per graft structure and now does 4500 grafts for the same price as 2500 grafts. 

What I mean with "unlimited grafts" is that they do like max 5500 grafts a day but fixed price, not depening on graft amount. 

I guess for someone doing 4500 grafts its a steal with Dr Yaman now if he only does 3 patients a day max and always do planning + incisions. You basically getting almost half the price many paid before from other reviews.

But usually when things are too good to be true, it indeed is.

Edited by digi23

The way that Dr Yaman works has not changed. He is doing the planning of the transplant, doing the incisions and supervising the procedure.

Many doctors follow this model, where they let technicians do the extraction and they just do the incisions.

In Eugenix also, which is considered a great clinic, if you dont select their top package, technisians do the extraction, so same thing with Dr Yaman. I dont understand whats the problem with that. 

The fact that he has lower his prices, doesnt mean he has lower the quality, cause he is doing exaclty the same things like before. So someone should be happy to pay less for the same servises...

Edited by AZ67

27 minutes ago, AZ67 said:

The way that Dr Yaman works has not changed. He is doing the planning of the transplant, doing the incisions and supervising the procedure.

Many doctors follow this model, where they let technicians do the extraction and they just do the incisions.

In Eugenix also, which is considered a great clinic, if you dont select their top package, technisians do the extraction, so same thing with Dr Yaman. I dont understand whats the problem with that. 

The fact that he has lower his prices, doesnt mean he has lower the quality, cause he is doing exaclty the same things like before. So someone should be happy to pay less for the same servises...

I dont know what you are talking about really, you joined recently and how can you assure nothings changed? Are you Dr Yaman himself?

None is talking about the use of technicians is a bad thing. Dr Yaman have always been using technicians. We are asking why he lowered his prices by 50% all of a sudden. Usually things dont work that way.

Its abit sketchy if he keep the same quality, doing max 3 patients a day and do planning + incisions with that price, because it is cheaper than most hair mills with NO doctor involvement.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JC71 said:

Exactly that. Say it was 4500 grafts done for the €2350 option 😯 £2k all in ? That’s ridiculously low in my eyes. Most increase the prices, never decreasing..

I found this aswell in a Facebook group for hair transplants, this is 21 may 2021, about 6 months ago. Looks to be the exact same price so this has not happened just now it seems.

21may.png

Edited by digi23

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, digi23 said:

I found this aswell in a Facebook group for hair transplants, this is 21 may 2021, about 6 months ago. Looks to be the exact same price so this has not happened just now it seems.

21may.png

I know for a fact Dr. Turan has a similar charge structure. He charges 3,500 regardless of the number of grafts. But he limits the number too 3,500.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 minute ago, digi23 said:

I dont know what you are talking about really, you joined recently and how can you assure nothings changed? Are you Dr Yaman himself?

None is talking about the use of technicians is a bad thing. Dr Yaman have always been using technicians. We are asking why he lowered his prices by 50% all of a sudden. Usually things dont work that way.

Its abit sketchy if he keep the same quality, doing max 3 patients a day and do planning + incisions with that price, because it is cheaper than most hair mills with NO doctor involvement.

If you check the message above from Whatsapp with Dr Yaman's assistant, you can see that they do exactly the same things with before. So i suppose that nothing has changed, just price. 

Maybe because of the pandemic he wants to increase his bookings, not the daily ones but total i think. I will not tell him what price is better for his clinic.He knows better. As soon as he is doing the same things with before, then i cant find a problem with that. 

7 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I know for a fact Dr. Turan has a similar charge structure. He charges 3,500 regardless of the number of grafts. But he limits the number too 3,500.

So Yaman would be 50% cheaper as a option working on the 4500 grafts. For me this too many grafts per session anyway. Let’s see how the clinic responds. I honestly cannot remember anybody reducing their costs ? Most like Eugenix, Bicer etc have been able to increase as they have become more popular. 
Of course If Yaman and his bros are able to keep up the quality and have no more than 2/3 patients per day ? Great 👍🏽 

Edited by JC71

8 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I guess they might just changed their pricing structure because of the pandemic with less international patients, so they depended more on turkish citizen during this time, and most people there would not pay 1 euro per graft, so they have a special price at the moment until the world becomes normal again.

Now is the time for the 3500+ graft guys to book Dr Yaman then. :D

Edited by digi23

21 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dr Turan is charging 1 euro a graft. So example 2500 grafts would be 2500 euros. If you need more than 3500 grafts, he have a fixed price so it will never be more than 3500 euros even though you need for example 4100 grafts.

But 2350 euros for Dr Yaman at the moment is hair mill pricing with Dr involvement. Its abit different to charge 2350 euros for 4000 grafts than 3500 euros. Specially when you charged 4000 euros for 4000 grafts the past years.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, digi23 said:

Dr Turan is charging 1 euro a graft. So example 2500 grafts would be 2500 euros. If you need more than 3500 grafts, he have a fixed price so it will never be more than 3500 euros even though you need for example 4100 grafts.

But 2350 euros for Dr Yaman at the moment is hair mill pricing with Dr involvement. Its abit different to charge 2350 euros for 4000 grafts than 3500 euros. Specially when you charged 4000 euros for 4000 grafts the past years.

I see, I think they must have changed that when I suggested he price it that way. I will contact Dr. Yaman, my assumption is perhaps he changed it this way due to the pandemic. I think he is pricing himself way too low. My feeling is that doctors who do the work should charge at a minimum 1.8 per graft.

View my thread

6 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I see, I think they must have changed that when I suggested he price it that way. I will contact Dr. Yaman, my assumption is perhaps he changed it this way due to the pandemic. I think he is pricing himself way too low. My feeling is that doctors who do the work should charge at a minimum 1.8 per graft.

It’s the pricing which has all of us wondering. Bicer was able to increase her pricing, and remains booked up until next spring at least. No other clinic has reduced costs, it’s going to make anybody curious at least… 

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Yes I think this might be the case because of a low amount of bookings they did something to the price, I was there just 2 months ago and I felt taken care of, so nothing bad to say really.

Dr Yaman did all the steps as advertised. I did not see alot of other patients, it was 3 patients there at the same time when I did the first wash the day after the procedure but one of them I talked to and he did not do his procedure the same day as me, the other guy I dont know. 

I think it is good to have doctors that have budget prices, cause there are many people (if not the majority) who can not afford expensive doctors.

Doctors that can give good and decent results in affordable prices, like Dr Yaman, Dr Turan, Dr Gur, Dr Demisroy, or even Dr Bicer.

Eugenix also has packages with affordable prices, in order not to lose patients, cause most people can't afford the top package. It says on Eugenix site, that their exclusive package is the most famous one. That says a lot...! That people try to combine good result with a good price.

Edited by AZ67

Looks like his price hasn't been a sudden change and has been like this for a while which reassures me a but more. If the only reason they have these prices is due to the pandemic to try and get more patients and Dr. Yaman is still as involved, I don't see why people wouldn't go with him, especially when so many clinics are booked until mid 2022 already.

On 10/31/2021 at 9:47 PM, harefolliculez said:

Sure. I'll post them below.

Any feedback is appreciated.

IMG_20211023_110804.jpg

IMG_20211023_110655.jpg

IMG_20211023_105623.jpg

IMG_20211023_111020.jpg

IMG_20211023_110806.jpg

IMG_20211023_105639.jpg

IMG_20211023_105631.jpg

IMG_20211023_110641.jpg

IMG_20211023_110609.jpg

IMG_20211023_110606.jpg

We did not answer this, it looks like you are thinning the whole part on top, which you going to be a higher norwood and need atleast 6000+ grafts, not sure if your donor area allows it because its difficult to tell with this short hair you have.

This photo looks like your going to lose everything on top, you have alot of minituarized hairs: 

image.png.5a0985822cd95fc4aece55f152c882f7.png

Edited by digi23

48 minutes ago, digi23 said:

We did not answer this, it looks like you are thinning the whole part on top, which you going to be a higher norwood and need atleast 6000+ grafts, not sure if your donor area allows it because its difficult to tell with this short hair you have.

This photo looks like your going to lose everything on top, you have alot of minituarized hairs: 

image.png.5a0985822cd95fc4aece55f152c882f7.png

Yeah I've been told that. When I will lose it I don't know. But it has stabilized in the past year. If in the future I need another transplant I'll go through with it. One thing at a time: first fix my frontal hairline and get some density then later down the road another transplant just for density if my donor allows it.

36 minutes ago, harefolliculez said:

Yeah I've been told that. When I will lose it I don't know. But it has stabilized in the past year. If in the future I need another transplant I'll go through with it. One thing at a time: first fix my frontal hairline and get some density then later down the road another transplant just for density if my donor allows it.

I think this is a good plan aswell, maybe do 3500 grafts for the front + mid scalp with a conservative hairline, leave the crown for now and do a crown only later on. I dont recommend doing single session with high graft number, its not going to be refined work to do some big session of 5000+ grafts with Yaman or any Dr for that matter, it will be rushed.

For example:

I did 2500 grafts it took about 10 hours.

Antoher guy I met at the clinic did 4800 grafts it took about 12 hours.

Edited by digi23

3 hours ago, digi23 said:

I think this is a good plan aswell, maybe do 3500 grafts for the front + mid scalp with a conservative hairline, leave the crown for now and do a crown only later on. I dont recommend doing single session with high graft number, its not going to be refined work to do some big session of 5000+ grafts with Yaman or any Dr for that matter, it will be rushed.

For example:

I did 2500 grafts it took about 10 hours.

Antoher guy I met at the clinic did 4800 grafts it took about 12 hours.

Exactly. Completely agree with you. Mr. Fikret said the exact same thing about keeping a conservative hairline by having 2000 grafts for the hairline which will be the main focus, and then 1000 for the midscalp and then 500 for the crown to help give a better look. After a couple years and depending on how the transplant goes, I will go for a density ht if my donor allows it. If not, I'll go for SMP to give the aspect of full density.