Need help with Hair Transplant Clinic

Just now, Leo14 said:

His assistant also told me that if possible they will extract more 4500 for the same fixed price!

This is pretty common though, because they give you an estimate online when you do consultation by e-mail. If they estimate wrong you get the extra amount for free.

Just now, digi23 said:

Indeed weird, sounds like they are going the hair mill route. UNLIMITED GRAFTS 2350 EUROS. Lol.

That is quite a bad route they are going towards. I will ask Mr. Fikret some questions on Monday to see what he says regarding why the prices are so low and how many patients he does per day.

Just now, digi23 said:

This is pretty common though, because they give you an estimate online when you do consultation by e-mail. If they estimate wrong you get the extra amount for free.

Well that is something I didn't know. That's still good news if they do that, especially when you live in Europe or the US and travel so far away based on an online consultation.

3 minutes ago, harefolliculez said:

That is quite a bad route they are going towards. I will ask Mr. Fikret some questions on Monday to see what he says regarding why the prices are so low and how many patients he does per day.

Well yeah I feel abit scammed, because I thought the price was 1 euro per graft and I thought I got a good deal when I paid like 0,94+free hotel and pickup.

I thought that hotel+pickup would be maybe 350 euros for 3 nights if you want to live in luxury hotel and go by taxi everywhere so I was counting like 0,8 a graft. 

Edited by digi23

2 minutes ago, digi23 said:

Well yeah I feel abit scammed, because I thought the price was 1 euro per graft and I thought I got a good deal when I paid like 0,94+free hotel and pickup.

I also find it weird that they aren't fully booked this year so that is why they are dropping their prices to try and attract more people, especially when so many are choosing Dr. Bicer and European options instead. I could be wrong though.

2 minutes ago, harefolliculez said:

I also find it weird that they aren't fully booked this year so that is why they are dropping their prices to try and attract more people, especially when so many are choosing Dr. Bicer and European options instead. I could be wrong though.

Well yeah, there are alot of other options which is gaining alot of popularity which I think also got better results overall. Like FueCapilar, Dr Gur & Turan 1 euro per graft. Dr Demirsoy 1,25 euro per graft and of course Dr Bicer 1,5 euro per graft..

6 minutes ago, digi23 said:

Well yeah, there are alot of other options which is gaining alot of popularity which I think also got better results overall. Like FueCapilar, Dr Gur & Turan 1 euro per graft. Dr Demirsoy 1,25 euro per graft and of course Dr Bicer 1,5 euro per graft..

Funny, I also contacted FueCapilar a while ago but they are fully booked until April 2022.

Also, just read your thread on your experience and just wanted to thank you for detailing the entire process. You seem to be healing up nicely. It will look awesome after the waiting game is over. Can't really wait to get mine done. Hopefully it will to as good as yours.

4 minutes ago, harefolliculez said:

Funny, I also contacted FueCapilar a while ago but they are fully booked until April 2022.

Also, just read your thread on your experience and just wanted to thank you for detailing the entire process. You seem to be healing up nicely. It will look awesome after the waiting game is over. Can't really wait to get mine done. Hopefully it will to as good as yours.

Did you get any answer from Demirsoy?

11 minutes ago, harefolliculez said:

Yes and No. I got a first answer saying the they needed some pics and personal health info ( the usual stuff). Then didn't hear from them again. It's been 2 months.

I think it is a bad choice choosing a Dr just based on that they are not booked for months ahead. It is common to wait for 4-6 months for a great Dr. You will have the hair for the rest of your life then 4-6 months is not a big deal.

5 minutes ago, digi23 said:

I think it is a bad choice choosing a Dr just based on that they are not booked for months ahead. It is common to wait for 4-6 months for a great Dr. You will have the hair for the rest of your life then 4-6 months is not a big deal.

Yeah that is true. But then again I read  several experiences and made my decision based on them being extremely positive. The fact they're not fully booked for 2021 was basically what made me choose him (for now). I'm still not 100% sure.

I also asked to be put on a waiting list for Dr Bicer but honestly don't think it will have a y effect. A lot of people must be way ahead of me in that regard.

1 hour ago, harefolliculez said:

Yeah that is true. But then again I read  several experiences and made my decision based on them being extremely positive. The fact they're not fully booked for 2021 was basically what made me choose him (for now). I'm still not 100% sure.

I also asked to be put on a waiting list for Dr Bicer but honestly don't think it will have a y effect. A lot of people must be way ahead of me in that regard.

I think you should get back to Dr Demirsoy, he is a better choice in my opinion. Dr Yaman does not have alot of detailed reviews, thats why I made one. He have a few decent reviews, and some who are dissapointed. 

His own showcase shows good ones but it is just a few transplants of thousands.

But if its true that Dr Yaman does UNLIMITED grafts for 2350 euros like you are saying then hes either moving into becoming a hairmill or hes having black friday sale on hair transplant lol.

Edited by digi23

I don't mean to be too pessimistic but don't choose you hair transplant based on price...you can always make more money but once grafts are gone they are gone permanently.

Find the doctor you want, don't rush into this, what is waiting another 6 months if you get the right doctor for you, nothing in the long run. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, asterix0 said:

I don't mean to be too pessimistic but don't choose you hair transplant based on price...you can always make more money but once grafts are gone they are gone permanently.

Find the doctor you want, don't rush into this, what is waiting another 6 months if you get the right doctor for you, nothing in the long run. 

Yes absolutely. I will still look into other doctors to see what happens. Let's see what will end up happening. Sometimes the anxiety of wanting hair makes people make poor choices. Let's hope I can void that.

3 hours ago, digi23 said:

I think you should get back to Dr Demirsoy, he is a better choice in my opinion. Dr Yaman does not have alot of detailed reviews, thats why I made one. He have a few decent reviews, and some who are dissapointed. 

His own showcase shows good ones but it is just a few transplants of thousands.

But if its true that Dr Yaman does UNLIMITED grafts for 2350 euros like you are saying then hes either moving into becoming a hairmill or hes having black friday sale on hair transplant lol.

Maybe some more people will chime in regarding this doctor in this thread. Would love to hear some more people's thoughts and opinions on him and others.

The thing is though, in the end what matters is if they follow through with what they say. If Dr Yaman is as involved in the transplant as they say that reassures me quite a lot. 

The price isnt really a priority. My bbudge isn't as big as I would like for the top European doctors but as long as they have consistent results that's what matters.

On the other hand doing 3 patients a day still makes me doubt the clinic. I'll try to get more info from Mr. Fikret

6 hours ago, harefolliculez said:

Also @digi23iif you don't mind me asking, how did it go regarding the payment? Did you pay in cash or by card? The 8% interest when paying by card is quite high imo but at the same it serves as proof that you paid in case something goes wrong, which I don't think it will happen.

I paid with cash. 

6 hours ago, harefolliculez said:

The thing is though, in the end what matters is if they follow through with what they say. If Dr Yaman is as involved in the transplant as they say that reassures me quite a lot. 

The price isnt really a priority. My bbudge isn't as big as I would like for the top European doctors but as long as they have consistent results that's what matters.

On the other hand doing 3 patients a day still makes me doubt the clinic. I'll try to get more info from Mr. Fikret

Dr Yaman does incisions which is approx 1,5-2 hours max. Then you will see him once every two hours or so it depends and he will be there for 1 minute before he goes away again. So in a procedure of maybe 12 hours, you will see him 1,5-2 hours and the tech team is with you the rest of the 10 hours.

This is why I lean towards someone who does 1 patient a day with much more involvement, but it is difficult before your first procedure to know these things. 

Also one thing I do not understand is, I met with a guy there who did something like 4800 grafts he said. His procedure was 12,5 hours. Mine for 2550 grafts was 10,5 hours. So basically double the amount of grafts but only 2 hours longer, which to me feels abit rushed just to make money. 

Dr Yaman also have some cases with overharvesting, which you cannot really say for any of the top Drs, they can have mediocre results but never overharvests. A potential cause for this is that it is said he does not use loops/magnification during extraction, which is pretty crucial and is used by all the top Drs around the world.

For me I should have done more research about these things and not gone into surgery just after some small research and just lean towards the forum recommendation. Who knows, I might get a good result in the end anyways, but I would like to set myself up for the best potential outcome so today I would def go with someone like Dr Bicer instead.

Edited by digi23

25 minutes ago, digi23 said:

Dr Yaman does incisions which is approx 1,5-2 hours max. Then you will see him once every two hours or so it depends and he will be there for 1 minute before he goes away again. So in a procedure of maybe 12 hours, you will see him 1,5-2 hours and the tech team is with you the rest of the 10 hours.

This is why I lean towards someone who does 1 patient a day with much more involvement, but it is difficult before your first procedure to know these things. 

Also one thing I do not understand is, I met with a guy there who did something like 4800 grafts he said. His procedure was 12,5 hours. Mine for 2550 grafts was 10,5 hours. So basically double the amount of grafts but only 2 hours longer, which to me feels abit rushed just to make money. 

Dr Yaman also have some cases with overharvesting, which you cannot really say for any of the top Drs, they can have mediocre results but never overharvests. A potential cause for this is that it is said he does not use loops/magnification during extraction, which is pretty crucial and is used by all the top Drs around the world.

For me I should have done more research about these things and not gone into surgery just after some small research and just lean towards the forum recommendation. Who knows, I might get a good result in the end anyways, but I would like to set myself up for the best potential outcome so today I would def go with someone like Dr Bicer instead.

Yeah I hear you. I'll see if I can get a spot with Bicer before May.

13 minutes ago, harefolliculez said:

Yeah I hear you. I'll see if I can get a spot with Bicer before May.

Just trying to help and set you up for the best possible result. It is taking longer for a good result if you do one hair transplant and then you need a repair job by a more expensive Dr, than to wait some months for a great one.

The price difference will be insane though if you need 4000 grafts and Dr Yaman do unlimited grafts for 2350 euros. 

Dr Bicer will be 6000 euros + hotel and pickup for 4000 grafts.

Edited by digi23

I think in many clinics doctors just do only the incision part and planning, like Dr Yaman. In ASMED also Dr erdogan does only the icisions and planning and you pay for 2.5 euro/graft, which is quite expensive without full doctor's involvment. In Eugenix too, if you don't select the top packages, Dr Arika does only do the incisions and planning. So i think Dr Yaman is good value for money choice, where you can get a very decent result for an affordable price. 

Edited by AZ67

2 hours ago, digi23 said:

Just trying to help and set you up for the best possible result. It is taking longer for a good result if you do one hair transplant and then you need a repair job by a more expensive Dr, than to wait some months for a great one.

The price difference will be insane though if you need 4000 grafts and Dr Yaman do unlimited grafts for 2350 euros. 

Dr Bicer will be 6000 euros + hotel and pickup for 4000 grafts.

Yeah that's true.

But then again I'm thinking prices are low due to many countries still having restrictions due to covid so they're trying to get some people to go there.

Europe is lucky though as most countries are lifting most restrictions and travelling is getting back to normal.

Can't say the same for other parts of the world.