FUE Procedure in Cluj Napoca, Romania

Darie13

Hey everyone,

I wanted to post my results so far on my hair transplant. I've posted photos pre-op and every month after the procedure, until the 7'th month.

I had a FUE Procedure and i don't know exactly the number of grafts. I'm on Minoxidil after the first month and i've also taken daily supplements (Biotin and Zinc). 

I would like the community feedback.

I have been told to wait 12 months before drawing any conclusions, but i'm questioning the results, more so because of the number of hairs i'm still losing (like 30-40 in the evening when i comb my hair)

Thank you in advance!

I've also shared an album with more photos :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NWjKhgpeAo92aE3v9

IMG_20201216_184638.jpg

IMG-20210322-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20210322-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20210322-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20210322-WA0010.jpg

IMG_20210320_094258.jpg

IMG_20210320_094241.jpg

IMG_20210408_090758.jpg

IMG_20210509_101926.jpg

IMG_20210602_113511.jpg

IMG_20210628_122100.jpg

IMG_20210820_133821.jpg

IMG_20210909_204628.jpg

IMG_20210909_204619.jpg

IMG_20210909_204641.jpg

Honestly I was concerned at your immediate post op pics but the growth looks pretty good. Odd that you don't know the number of grafts - how did you know what to pay then?

• Like 1

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

@hairlosscpa it's a two consecutive day procedure(first day for the frontal area and second day for the mid-scalp and crown) and they advertise up to 8000 hairs(not grafts). In my opinion there are between 3000 and 3500 grafts!

@Gatsby the surgeon was Dr. Todor Dan Andrei from "Centrul de implant de păr" Cluj, Romania!

Thanks for the replies!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When i first saw the post OP pictures I was like oh I see where the problem is, there is just too low number of grafts. However after seeing the growth I would say you have got above average results with the amount of grafts used, doesnt look bad at all!

Also I dont even think that u had 3k grafts, my estimate would be 2000-2500.

Edited by nokee

• Administrators

Great results, you remind me of @Doron Harati

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, blackislback said:

Looks good after 8 months, you still have 4 to 8 months for progress. How much they charged you for this HT?

2590 € was the package ( 2 days HT procedure, 2 nights of accomodation, all the meals, post op medication)

• 5 weeks later...

Looks ok growth wise if you only received 3000-3500 grafts - your donor looks a little over harvested though. 

Honestly, 

My opinion would be that a second pass of 3000-3500 would give you a really nice overall result, especially because your hair calibre seems pretty decent. 

I would really recommend however, spending some time doing more research, and look to go to a different surgeon with a more extensive track record. There are plenty of good ones out there, not too far away from Romania either. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Further improvements! Are you happy at this point ? Or would you look for a second Ht to boost it even more ? 

Overall i'm happy, but i'm sure i'll go for a second one in about a year or so...

• Like 1

Just now, Darie13 said:

Overall i'm happy, but i'm sure i'll go for a second one in about a year or so...

Yes it’s a vast improvement, there’s no doubting that. Just ambitious to cover that area with that amount of grafts. I reckon a second pass would be ideal 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looking great man, the salt and pepper hair suits you 👍🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...