2,100 FUE @ HMR / CORTEZ BROS 9/7/21

Gokuhairline

• 1 month later...

hello all, below are pics at month 3 and 1 day...hairline is starting to take shape and fill in...feel free to ask questions...i might skip month 4 and post again and month 5 unless y'all want to continue seeing progress let me know....also...have not hair a haircut since procedure...letting it grow and will probably get a buzz cut q2 2022 . cheers.

left2month3final.jpg

right1month3final.jpg

left1 month3.jpeg

right2month3.jpeg

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

hi all, today is month 4 and 1 day....nothing to report hoping growth continues into next 2 months + ... overall satisfied no complaints, my right side needs to catch up to the left a bit, left side is barely noticeable I had any work done right side i guess if you have an eye and are up close and personal you might be able to tell. I see some hairs still popping thru and hopefully more continue to sprout and fill in some areas, tbh i did not expect this growth this early but I am not complaining. feel free to ask questions. 

R.jpeg

R1E.jpg

R2E.jpg

L1E.jpg

L2.jpeg

• Administrators

Growing in really 👍🏼 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

Today marks 5 months (few hours early to precise) since my fue procedure at hmr....looks like the one side that was lagging caught up , I still see some hairs sprouting along the hairline if I take a closer look, both of these pics were taken in the same spot as the previous update and there was a window with natural light about 2 feet away, I also had my first hair cut in 5 months (just the sides and back left the top untouched ) I did not tell my barber and he had no idea about the procedure so I guess up close its at the point were an untrained eye cannot tell.... if I really dig in under direct light I can see some scalp hopefully it continued to dense up a bit, I am sure toppik would solve that if I really wanted to hide it....let me know if you have questions . 

left1.jpeg

right1.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AlteredEg0l said:

That looks like incredible fullness and growth for only 5 months in! Have you had any shock loss at all? Any other issues along the way that surprised you, like redness, shedding, etc? How did the recovery on the donor area go?

thank you , nope I did not encounter any shock loss....no issues actually quite the opposite everything was smooth sailing and hope it just continues to get better with time.  donor looks like nothing ever happened. 

On 2/6/2022 at 10:49 PM, Gokuhairline said:

Today marks 5 months (few hours early to precise) since my fue procedure at hmr....looks like the one side that was lagging caught up , I still see some hairs sprouting along the hairline if I take a closer look, both of these pics were taken in the same spot as the previous update and there was a window with natural light about 2 feet away, I also had my first hair cut in 5 months (just the sides and back left the top untouched ) I did not tell my barber and he had no idea about the procedure so I guess up close its at the point were an untrained eye cannot tell.... if I really dig in under direct light I can see some scalp hopefully it continued to dense up a bit, I am sure toppik would solve that if I really wanted to hide it....let me know if you have questions . 

left1.jpeg

right1.jpeg

This is perfection to be honest, going to be a sick result after 12 months. :) Very happy for you.

• Like 1

Yeah, looks about as good as you can really get at 5 months (and would look very good even if it was much further on in the growth timeline than that).

Congrats man, it's going to be at least a 9/10 outcome in the next 3-5 months.

Any chance you could use the rear facing camera for some closer up, detailed shots of the hairline to really get a good view of the density etc?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JDEE0 said:

Yeah, looks about as good as you can really get at 5 months (and would look very good even if it was much further on in the growth timeline than that).

Congrats man, it's going to be at least a 9/10 outcome in the next 3-5 months.

Any chance you could use the rear facing camera for some closer up, detailed shots of the hairline to really get a good view of the density etc?

thanks bro , sure next update at 6 months I will try to do some close ups or maybe in 2 weeks at 5.5 months 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the below pics were taken at 6 months and 1 day on 3/8/22.....not sure what to say but I am pleased and can't wait to see how the next 3,6, months play out....this might be the last update til month 8 around May then month 10 in July....happy growing to all

L2E.jpg

LE.jpg

R2E.jpg

RE.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

pics were taken today which is 7 months 1 day....I am letting the top grow up and doing a 1-2 on sides and back , seeing how it turns out, the line on the sides was from an attempted disconnected undercut where my barber made lines....nothing new to report, I did get a pimple for the first time near my hairline, also seeing some new hairs pop which i guess is good and means some growth left?, not much to report, overall pleased, hope it gets continues to get better/grow but I am content. I said I would not do month 7 but I wanted to give you guys an update. see y'all at month 8,9, or 10. 

L1E.jpg

L2E.jpg

L3E.jpg

R1E.jpg

R2E.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hello all, I skipped month 8 so below is exactly month 9 ....nothing major happening, I do see some hairs sprouting along the hairline so hopefully some more fills in however I am pleased thus far. I am shaving the sides and back and letting the top grow out as much as I can see what styles I can play with in a few months. Pics were taken in a room with plenty natural light. 

FRONTE.jpg

L1E.jpg

R1E.jpg

1 hour ago, Smacias15 said:

Looks natural ! You mind taking pics in the bathroom light so we can see the density in more harsh lighting?

thanks, these pics are less then 2 feet away from the window which emits natural light and the bathroom light was on lol, don't think I can create a more harsh lighting unless I flash a light directly above me but I will see if I can get a "harsher" lighting for the next update so stay tuned.